Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
General Landlording & Rental Properties
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Regina Bailey
Votes |
Chicago Residential Lease Agreement 2023

Regina Bailey
Posted

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have a copy or know where I can find the Chicago Residential Lease Agreement 2023 Application?

Thanks in advance.

- Regina

User Stats

Votes
Replied

@Jonathan Klemm

Just hit you up here with a DM also. Very kind of you to offer! Thank you! - Matt

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @Nathan Gesner:
Quote from @Regina Bailey:

Are you looking for the "lease agreement" or the "application"? Two different things unless Chicago has something special.

Hello, @Jonathan Klemm, may I also request your help in obtaining the 2023 Chicago Residential Lease template?

CV3 Financial logo
CV3 Financial
|
Sponsored
Fix & Flip | DSCR | Construction Loans Up to 90% LTV - Up to 80% Cash Out - No Income Verification - No Seasoning Requirements

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Are you looking for the "lease agreement" or the "application"? Two different things unless Chicago has something special.

Hello, @Jonathan Klemm, may I also request your help in obtaining the 2023 Chicago Residential Lease template?

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Hello, @Jarret Remington may I also request your help in obtaining the 2023 Chicago Residential Lease template and application template?

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
Agent
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
Agent
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied

Legal contracts created by REALTOR associations are copyrighted and only for REALTOR member use. This is probably true in every state. That's why so many REALTORS will share it via a DM instead of posting it publicly. They are in violation of copyright law and shouldn't do it.

This is straight from the Chicago Association of REALTORS website:

A reminder that the Chicago Residential Lease, and all of CAR’s forms and contracts, are an exclusive member benefit for use only by Chicago Association of REALTORS® members or those who are party to a transaction facilitated by a Chicago Association of REALTORS® member. Distributing or posting any of CAR’s forms and contracts is a copyright infringement and a violation of the terms of use of our forms.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Hello can someone DM me the 2023 Chicago Residential Lease template? Thanks in advance!

User Stats

Votes
Rahul Singhal
  • Software Entrepreneur
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Software Entrepreneur
  • Chicago, IL
Replied

I'm looking to download as well.

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Hi, can someone please send me a Chicago's 2023 residential lease agreement?

Thanks,

Jim.

User Stats

Votes
Patrick C.
  • Investor
  • Orinda, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Orinda, CA
Replied

May I receive a Chicago 2023 residential lease agreement? Thank you @JonathanKlemm 

User Stats

Votes
Beth Watson
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied

Hi! Could someone please kindly send me the 2023 Chicago association of realtors lease too?  

User Stats

Votes
Replied

I am also seeking the 2023 Chicago Association of Realtors Lease Agreement Can Some one share please?

User Stats

Votes
Replied

I am looking for a lease application too. Can someone share please?

PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @Jonathan Klemm:

Hey @Regina Bailey - If for some reason you didn't get the Chicago lease from others above feel free to reach out to me and I can provide it.

Hi, @Jonathan Klemm would you be able to send me a copy of the lease and application, I would greatly appreciate it.

User Stats

Votes
Replied

@Jonathan Klemm, I'm also looking for the 2023 Chicago Residential Lease template and would greatly appreciate if you could send it to me.  Many thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Beth Watson
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied

@Jonathan Klemm Could you possible send the 2023 Chicago residential lease to me as well?

User Stats

Votes
Replied

I would appreciate it if anyone can send me the 2023 Chicago Realtors Lease Agreement. Thanks in advance!!!

User Stats

Votes
Joey Nakayama
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Replied

Would also greatly appreciate a dm with the 2023 lease. 

I miss the good ol' days when it was posted in FilePlace!

User Stats

Votes
Geoffrey Klein
  • Rental Property Investor
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
Replied
Quote from @Jonathan Klemm:

Hey @Regina Bailey - If for some reason you didn't get the Chicago lease from others above feel free to reach out to me and I can provide it.

Hey @Jonathan Klemm any chance you could send me the 2023 lease?  Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Replied

@Jarret Remington

Can you share a copy of a 2023 Chicago Association of REALTORS Residential Lease?

I'm signing a tenant this month

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Hello, @Jarret Remington may I also request your help in obtaining the 2023 Chicago Residential Residential Lease template?

User Stats

Votes
Replied

HELLO ALL!

I would appreciate it if someone would forward the 2023 Chicago Residential Lease Agreement to me, 

Thanks very much,

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Hello all, 

Looking for a copy of the Chicago Residential Lease Agreement 2023.  Can anyone share it? 

Vacasa logo
Vacasa
|
Sponsored
We do the work. You get the ROI. We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Hi, Could anyone please share a copy of Chicago Residential Lease Agreement 2023.

Thanks

Farrukh

User Stats

Votes
John Park
  • Naperville, IL
Votes |
  • Naperville, IL
Replied

@Jonathan Klemm Could you send me a copy of the 2023 Chicago residential lease as well? Thanks in advance.

User Stats

Votes
Keith Ellis
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Replied

Would also greatly appreciate a dm with the 2023 lease. 

I miss the good ol' days when it was posted in FilePlace!