Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Darron Pierson
  • Henderson, NV
Votes |
Jerryll Noorden's system

Darron Pierson
  • Henderson, NV
Posted Feb 1 2020, 12:20

Has anyone tried Jerryll Noorden's system or have any information about him?

User Stats

Votes
Caleb Heimsoth
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Durham, NC
Votes |
  • Durham, NC
Replied Feb 1 2020, 12:48

@Darron Pierson what’s it cost ?

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Whitcher
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Feb 26 2021, 18:06

He is solid, I was hesitant too at first, but the value is absolutely there, just have to put in the work and stay consistent with it.

BiggerPockets logo
Network With Property Managers
|
BiggerPockets
Partnering with a property manager before you buy will boost your bottom line. Match and mingle with top property managers now!

User Stats

Votes
Dom Battezzato
  • SAN DIEGO
Votes |
  • SAN DIEGO
Replied Jul 14 2022, 10:52

Hey Ryan, How has it been going with Jerrylls system? 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 7 2022, 09:42

I would love to split the cost with someone who will not be targeting my area of St Petersburg, Florida. Please reach out if interested.

User Stats

Votes
Bryan Hogge
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Brentwood, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Brentwood, CA
Replied Nov 16 2022, 10:59

Hey Henry I'm considering the system for East Texas commercial properties. Let me know if you're still interested in splitting. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 16 2022, 12:56

Hi Bryan. I am not interested in paying him $20K+ for SEO services.

User Stats

Votes
Mike Reynolds
Pro Member
  • construction
  • Nacogdoches, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • construction
  • Nacogdoches, TX
Replied Nov 17 2022, 07:40
Quote from @Bryan Hogge:

Hey Henry I'm considering the system for East Texas commercial properties. Let me know if you're still interested in splitting. 

What kind of system is this? 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 17 2022, 07:47
Quote from @Mike Reynolds:
Quote from @Bryan Hogge:

It's SEO for your website so you rank high when sellers search for a particular set of terms. But SEO is a never ending process and this individual wants to charge over $20K for a one time program he recorded. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 29 2022, 21:42

I ranked my own website #1 and I did it free without paying thousands and thousands of dollars ...  Currently in the process of getting other sites ranked. I think Jerryll advocates doing the SEO yourself but of course if you don’t know how to do it yourself.. and have the money then you might prefer to pay for his course/services, he is very knowledgeable and has a lot of good reviews

User Stats

Votes
Tamera White
Pro Member
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Oakland, CA
Replied Dec 9 2022, 09:34
Quote from @Caleb Heimsoth:

Hi Caleb,

See below for the cost of Jerryl Noordan's SEO programs. I attended a Jerryll Noordan video call just this morning and I left the call feeling totally misled and concerned about the integrity of the marketing tactics being used to draw investors like us to the video sales calls. I don't doubt that Jerryll is very knowledgeable about SEO. I do question the integrity of how he markets to us as investors and the i have serious concerns about the high cost of $5,800 and $19,800 for the two levels of courses given the fact that most people who pay for real estate guru courses do not benefit from them.  I am waiting for an email from Jerryll's staff with the percentage of people who complete his courses. 

I was on Facebook last night and, for the first time, saw Jerryll's ad and clicked on it. I had not heard of Jerryl previously. 

Jerryll's Ad, in part, reads as follows:

"I'll give you everything 100% FREE! If you want to work with me great, but if not, that's perfectly fine too! At least you'll get everything you need to do it on your own during our call completely FREE!"

Based on the pricing below, the above ad wording is, as best very misleading and, at worst, is not at all true. 

Jerryll Noordan charges $5,800 and $19,800 for his SEO classes. 

Credibility Package $5,800 - Focuses on turning traffic into leads. Three months of support. $7,800 reduced to $5,800 if you sign up right away. 2 to 3-month payment plans available. 

SEO Package $19,800 - Includes the Credibility Package and how to get to #1 on Google searches and generate organic (free) traffic. 6 months of support. $25,800 reduced to $19,800 if you sign up right away. 2 to 3-month payment plans available. 

I am discouraged but by no means stopped by my negative experience with Jerryll Noordan. I am very concerned about so many investors being presented with questionable marketing practices and charging such high prices for information. While a small (very small) portion of real estate investors who enroll in any course, succeed, the few successful students are used to draw in other students who likely will not succeed. As real estate investors we lose millions of dollars on guru courses, most of which work only for a few or do not work at all. As a powerful organization, I would like to see Bigger Pockets become a leader in not simply educating real estate investors but leading the way in warning investors about the real estate guru pitfalls. 

User Stats

Votes
Tamera White
Pro Member
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Oakland, CA
Replied Dec 9 2022, 09:42
Quote from @Mike Reynolds:
Quote from @Bryan Hogge:

Hi Bryan, Jerryll Noordan's system is a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) course. 

Jerryll Noordan $5,800 and $19,800 course information

User Stats

Votes
Jay Hinrichs
Professional Services
#3 All Forums Contributor
  • Lender
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Votes |
Professional Services
#3 All Forums Contributor
  • Lender
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Replied Dec 9 2022, 09:44
Quote from @Tamera White:

Hi Caleb,

See below for the cost of Jerryl Noordan's SEO programs. I attended a Jerryll Noordan video call just this morning and I left the call feeling totally mislead and concerned about the integrity of the marketing tactics being used to draw investors like us to the video sales calls.

I was on Facebook last night and, for the first time, saw Jerryll's ad and clicked on it. I had not heard of Jerryl previously. 

"I'll give you everything 100% FREE! If you want to work with me great, but if not, that's perfectly fine too! At least you'll get everything you need to do it on your own during our call completely FREE!"

Based on the pricing below, the above ad wording is, as best very misleading and, at worst, is not at all true. 

Credibility Package - $7,800 reduced to $5,800 if you sign up right away. 2 to 3-month payment plans available. 

SEO Package - $25,800 reduced to $19,800 if you sign up right away. 2 to 3-month payment plans available. 

I am discouraged but by no means stopped by my negative experience with Jerryll Noordan. I am very concerned about so many investors being presented with questionable marketing practices and charging such high prices for information. While a small (very small) portion of real estate investors who enroll in any course, succeed, the few successful students are used to draw in other students who likely will not succeed. As real estate investors we lose millions of dollars on guru courses, most of which work only for a few or do not work at all. As a powerful organization, I would like to see Bigger Pockets become a leader in not simply educating real estate investors but leading the way in warning investors about the real estate guru pitfalls. 

other than the constant warnings and warning posts I dont think you can expect BP to be the gate keeper for Guru class's  keep in mind some folks do succeed and the cost of a guru package to them was one of the best things they ever did.  What I take some issue with is the techniques that guru's use to up sell and so on .. and they do nothing to qualify if the person paying them if the program does not work they are now into debt to the eyeballs and so on but then again who are we to say at some point.. think of  Hewlet and Packard they went into 15k worth of debt to start HP in late 40s or early 50s and that was a ton of money then :)
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Tamera White
Pro Member
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Oakland, CA
Replied Dec 9 2022, 10:10
Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
Quote from @Tamera White:

Hi Jay,
Thanks for your reply, especially when you wrote

"What I take some issue with is the techniques that guru's use to up sell and so on .. and they do nothing to qualify if the person paying them if the program does not work they are now into debt to the eyeballs and so on but then again who are we to say at some point.."

It is indeed the marketing tactics that are problematic and very costly to real estate investors. I think Bigger Pockets can and should do more to help investors have "bigger pockets" by not only warning but screening guests. According to Jerryll's ad, he was a speaker at BPCON 2021 meaning Bigger Pockets invited Jerryll to present at the huge BPCON event last year. There is a disconnect there. Perhaps they invited Jerryll based on his extensive SEO knowledge and did not look into his questionable marketing methods and extremely high course pricing at $5800 and $19,800.  Thanks for your comments. It is VERY important for all of us including BP to constantly raise the bar in our industry and stand guard at the door of our wallets so we all can literally have bigger pockets!

other than the constant warnings and warning posts I dont think you can expect BP to be the gate keeper for Guru class's keep in mind some folks do succeed and the cost of a guru package to them was one of the best things they ever did. What I take some issue with is the techniques that guru's use to up sell and so on .. and they do nothing to qualify if the person paying them if the program does not work they are now into debt to the eyeballs and so on but then again who are we to say at some point.. think of Hewlet and Packard they went into 15k worth of debt to start HP in late 40s or early 50s and that was a ton of money then :)

Hi Caleb,

See below for the cost of Jerryl Noordan's SEO programs. I attended a Jerryll Noordan video call just this morning and I left the call feeling totally mislead and concerned about the integrity of the marketing tactics being used to draw investors like us to the video sales calls.

Credibility Package - $7,800 reduced to $5,800 if you sign up right away. 2 to 3-month payment plans available. 

SEO Package - $25,800 reduced to $19,800 if you sign up right away. 2 to 3-month payment plans available. 

other than the constant warnings and warning posts I dont think you can expect BP to be the gate keeper for Guru class's  keep in mind some folks do succeed and the cost of a guru package to them was one of the best things they ever did.  What I take some issue with is the techniques that guru's use to up sell and so on .. and they do nothing to qualify if the person paying them if the program does not work they are now into debt to the eyeballs and so on but then again who are we to say at some point.. think of  Hewlet and Packard they went into 15k worth of debt to start HP in late 40s or early 50s and that was a ton of money then :)

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 9 2022, 10:48

i am totally impressed with the way 'guru' out there trying to influence people promising there's a gold cave somewhere from 'infinite banking' to 'my own the greatest system ever' :-) 

I bet they save their money in the crypto token as well.

User Stats

Votes
Tony Kim
  • Los Angeles
Votes |
  • Los Angeles
Replied Dec 9 2022, 11:38
Quote from @Darron Pierson:

Has anyone tried Jerryll Noorden's system or have any information about him?

Just read some of his posts here and the way he constantly thumps his chest. Conclusion was pretty obvious for me.

User Stats

Votes
Anthony Stephenson
  • Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Replied Oct 19 2023, 20:00

He is 100% solid, worth every dime he charges. I spent around 12K with his competitor over the course of 10 months and got nothing but frustration to show for it... Jerryll's team is very responsive and extremely helpful. If you get stuck just ask for help. Jerryll is very direct which I prefer. I would much rather deal with someone like him who knows what they are doing and speaks the truth rather than someone who spews out a bunch of feel good crap just to get your money then disappears.. I've completed the Credibility course and am just getting started on the SEO. Yes it's a lot of work but well worth it. I 100% recommend it.

User Stats

Votes
Paul Merriwether
  • Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Replied Nov 18 2023, 16:26

I've watch Jerryll's free video training. I loved it. Enjoyed it so much ... I won't be purchasing his course. He gave all the information someone needs to succeed without his course. Is it all about #1 on Google? I doubt that. It's about targeting the right audience at the most affordable cost. EX: I ran a few real estate ads targeting real estate agents on FB. as a test since I never did an ads before. My cost ran approx 89cents per click. A little higher than normal per FB. I then ran a different ad and the cost was only 6 cents per contact. 3 cents higher than FB lowest estimate. OK ... I figure out something. 

Listening to Jerryll's video filled in more blanks for me in terms of marketing. He's talking about motivated sellers. However it's really about the marketing of anything. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 23 2024, 17:19
Quote from @Paul Merriwether:

I've watch Jerryll's free video training. I loved it. Enjoyed it so much ... I won't be purchasing his course. He gave all the information someone needs to succeed without his course. Is it all about #1 on Google? I doubt that. It's about targeting the right audience at the most affordable cost. EX: I ran a few real estate ads targeting real estate agents on FB. as a test since I never did an ads before. My cost ran approx 89cents per click. A little higher than normal per FB. I then ran a different ad and the cost was only 6 cents per contact. 3 cents higher than FB lowest estimate. OK ... I figure out something. 

Listening to Jerryll's video filled in more blanks for me in terms of marketing. He's talking about motivated sellers. However it's really about the marketing of anything. 

Hey Paul, any other tips on what you did to lower your cost per contact?

User Stats

Votes
Paul Merriwether
  • Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Replied May 25 2024, 11:04

A HOT Latina image in the ad. :) 

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 25 2024, 11:44
Quote from @Paul Merriwether:

A HOT Latina image in the ad. :) 

You guys flipping in Rio with 200% RoI ? lol

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 3 2024, 11:40
Quote from @Anthony Stephenson:

He is 100% solid, worth every dime he charges. I spent around 12K with his competitor over the course of 10 months and got nothing but frustration to show for it... Jerryll's team is very responsive and extremely helpful. If you get stuck just ask for help. Jerryll is very direct which I prefer. I would much rather deal with someone like him who knows what they are doing and speaks the truth rather than someone who spews out a bunch of feel good crap just to get your money then disappears.. I've completed the Credibility course and am just getting started on the SEO. Yes it's a lot of work but well worth it. I 100% recommend it.

Anthony, how is your business doing now? I am sure you completed the SEO portion of his training. Do you feel it was worth the time and money you have spent??

User Stats

Votes
Anthony Stephenson
  • Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Replied Jul 3 2024, 11:50

Randi, the program is definitely worth the time, effort and money spent. Go for it! I wish I had found the program years ago.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.