User Stats

Votes
Chida Truong
Votes |
Pace Morby Mentorship

Chida Truong
Posted Nov 28 2021, 20:26

Hello BP investors,

I haven't seen any recent postings about Pace Morby's Sub To Mentoship program and wanted to see if anyone can give their honest feedback about the program who's joined recently?

I noticed quite a few of the reviews were from dead accounts or 1 and done posters so I was a bit weary about the legitimacy. Being that the cost of the program is about $7800 (amount I gathered from other posts), I didn't want to to make a costly mistake. All feedback greatly appreciated.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 1 2023, 15:16

Subto is by far the best mentorship and community I have been apart of. Everyone helps out everyone with no expectation of anything in return. It has helped me in every aspect of real estate and I have done multiple creative deals, because of this community. Pace gives more than any mentor in the industry

User Stats

Votes
Alex Angus
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles California
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles California
Replied Sep 1 2023, 15:17

You learn so much from Pace Morby's mentorship and make so much connections within the industry it is so worth it.

Its all collaboration over competition.

Reach out if you have any questions on creative finance I would love to connect with you.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Long
  • Los Angeles, CA / FL / TX +
Votes |
  • Los Angeles, CA / FL / TX +

This mentorship is DOPE!!! Let me know if you guys need any help on your real estate journey or questions about SubTo! @JosephLong.RealEstate on IG!

User Stats

Votes
Michael Key
  • Entrepreneur & Real Estate Investor
  • Idaho
Votes |
  • Entrepreneur & Real Estate Investor
  • Idaho

Listening to the opinions of realtors on this site when I joined in 2016 set me back by YEARS in my real estate investing journey.

Pace changed my life in a year with all the opportunities he's helped me to uncover. The program is worth every single penny, because unlike BiggerPockets and the scarcity fixed mindsets of everyone, it's a COMMUNITY of go-givers with growth mindsets.

User Stats

Votes

Subto is the greatest! I am doing deals and making friends! Worth 100x the cost.

User Stats

Votes
Stephanie Trotta
  • New to Real Estate
  • Arizona
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Arizona
Replied Sep 1 2023, 15:18

I'm a Subto member since Mar 2023. It's the best mentorship available by far. The community is incredible. Pace is the biggest go-giver out there. He overwhelms us with all the opportunities and training he gives us. The best money I've spent in real estate so far!!!!!!!! I would love to connect and see how I can add value. https://calendly.com/therealstephanietrotta/introduction

User Stats

Votes
Tiffany Seehar
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Mobile Alabama
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Mobile Alabama

I am incredibly thankful for Pace's community. I am constantly learning new things and I have connected with the most amazing go-givers in my life. I would pay 10 times what I paid. It is worth every single penny. ✌️

Account Closed
Votes |
Pace's mentorship is hands down the most amazing real estate community out there, it has truly been life changing and has allowed me to get my foot in the door with REI.

User Stats

Votes
Dennis Aguilar
  • Investor
  • Roseville, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Roseville, CA

I looked into many mentorships before committing to Pace Morby. I have been in the community for one year. It was the best investment I ever made in real estate education and networking. My wife and I have made our money back in less than six months by joining a team and doing disposition of SFR wholesale deals. We are now moving on to multifamily and mobile home parks.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 1 2023, 15:19

This community is where value lives🔥🔥⚡️🔥 

Pace is a transparent, intelligent, and insanely generous leader! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 1 2023, 15:20

Have you signed up?! - if not, why not?! - It's honestly the best community to be a part of. You definitely get more than you think out of this community. The amount of knowledge and connections available is unbelievable and overwhelming at first, but entirely worth it. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 1 2023, 15:21

The Subto mentorship is worth every penny, 100x more.  I learn something new every day and have a vast community of others that are willing to collaborate and help.  So glad I decided to give it a chance.

Vacasa logo
Vacasa
|
Sponsored
We do the work. You get the ROI. We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.

User Stats

Votes
Jose Cortes
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Aurora, CO
Votes |
  • Aurora, CO

The mentorship provides you more value than you can imagine. Not only do you have an instant network to invest in any market, you have a huge network to raise capital and collaborate on deals. The only way you do not make money or learn anything is if you just don't try and you just watch without taking action. I have teamed up with several community members and I just formed a new partnership with a member who compliments my weaknesses. Here is a great example, I had a STR that I needed some handyman work done. A Sub-to couple went over and took care of the stuff I needed and they would not let me pay them. Talk about taking care of family. You won't find people like that anywhere. Best money spent.

Account Closed
Votes |

This man is on fire!!!!

User Stats

Votes
Michele Sidney
  • Tuckahoe, NY
Votes |
  • Tuckahoe, NY
Replied Sep 1 2023, 15:22

Pace Morby mentorship is the best mentorship on Earth. I have meet so many amazing people that are so willing to help anyone get there first or next deal. I have been in other mentorships, and I will not say they was a waste, because they helped me find Subto. But I will say, then cannot and will not compare.

User Stats

Votes
Pat V.
Votes |

It’s the best Ever, really you gain more in Pace than any other community. Hands down best money spent. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 1 2023, 15:28

Hello Everyone, I am a Subto and Gator member. I joined this forum a while ago because my mom is a biggerpockets member. But I joined before I really found interest in REI and before finding Pace Morby. It's hard to put into words how amazing the community is but yes, it is definitely worth the "membership fee", It's NOT a subscription, you don't have to pay monthly, annually, or any other time ever again!

The mentorship is for LIFETIME access! The subto mentorship is also so much more than just Subto we go over all things creative, and have now started branching out into how to Subto Vehicles, How to buy businesses Creative "zero down". Additionally, there are Underwriting and Transaction Coordinator certification classes. I have heard that the price to join may be going up soon, it is just a one-time fee and you can even break it up into a few payments. I don't see there being any other community or mentorship I would ever need.

if you have specific questions, I would be happy to answer them for you.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 1 2023, 15:42

I am a SubTo student that started 4/17 and I have learned so much and the community is the best thing I have ever experienced. It is worth every penny because you have so many willing to help and partner with you to make deals. 

User Stats

Votes
Stephanie Trotta
  • New to Real Estate
  • Arizona
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Arizona
Replied Sep 1 2023, 15:58

Trying again.... guess I can't share my contact info here. Apologies! I am a Subto student since March 2023. It's the best mentorship available by far. The community is incredible. Pace is the biggest go-giver out there. He overwhelms us with all the opportunities and training he gives us. The best money I've spent in real estate so far!!!! I'm happy to answer any questions you have. Take care!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 1 2023, 16:05

I've been in the subto community since April '22. What I've been able to accomplish JVing with other students has been a game changer. I've added two doors to my portfolio utilizing creative finance and I've been part of an on-market deal that we paid $0 to seller and $0 the agent. Anything is possible using the tools and teachings Pace provides us in our community. Hands down the best investment I've made for my personal success. And the fact that there is no time limitations relieves the pressure of trying to learn everything in 90 days. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 1 2023, 17:15

I’ve been in the program for two weeks now and it has been crazy awesome. So much information and the amount of love and support from the community is almost overwhelming. 

To anyone thinking about real estate and in all levels I’d highly recommend it!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 1 2023, 17:16

Pace is the man, but more than that the community and people are amazing extremely helpful.  Met Pace one day and we decided to buy not 1 but 2 RV parks together.  This is more than a mentorship it's life changing 

Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 3.99% rates, 5% down loans, below market prices across the US! Txt REI to 33777

User Stats

Votes
Landon Moore
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
  • Phoenix, AZ

Hey All, I want to share the incredible journey I've been on since I joined the SubTo Mentorship program. It's not an exaggeration to say that this experience has transformed my life and families lives in ways I never thought possible.

Before SubTo Mentorship:

1. Lack of Direction: Prior to joining SubTo Mentorship, I felt lost in terms of my personal and professional goals. I had a lot of ideas but no clear path to execute them.
  2. Limited Skillset: I had some skills and knowledge, but I lacked the confidence and expertise to take them to the next level.
  3. Isolation: I often felt isolated and disconnected from a supportive community. It was challenging to find like-minded individuals who shared my interests and aspirations.

How SubTo Mentorship Changed My Life:

1. Clear Guidance and Mentorship: SubTo Mentorship provided me with a mentor who had a wealth of experience in my field of interest. Having someone to guide me, answer my questions, and provide constructive feedback has been invaluable. Their insights and advice have given me a clear roadmap to follow.
  2. Skill Development: Through the program's workshops and resources, I was able to acquire new skills and enhance existing ones. This not only boosted my confidence but also made me more marketable in my chosen field.
  3. Supportive Community: SubTo Mentorship introduced me to a community of fellow mentees who were just as passionate and driven as I was. This sense of belonging and support was a game-changer. We shared ideas, collaborated on projects, and provided encouragement during challenging times.
  4. Networking Opportunities: The program also offered networking events and connections with industry professionals. These opportunities allowed me to expand my professional network, opening doors to potential collaborations and career opportunities.
  5. Personal Growth: Beyond the professional aspects, SubTo Mentorship helped me grow as an individual. I became more disciplined, goal-oriented, and resilient in the face of setbacks. I learned to embrace challenges as opportunities for growth.
  6. Achievement of Goals: With the guidance and support of my mentor and the community, I was able to set and achieve significant milestones in my personal and professional life. I launched projects I'd only dreamt of before joining the program.
  7. Confidence and Self-Belief: Perhaps the most significant change has been the boost in my confidence and self-belief. I now believe in my abilities and know that I can overcome obstacles to reach my goals.
  8. Since joining, I have completed over a dozen deals, made 1000+ connections!

In conclusion, SubTo Mentorship has been a life-changing experience for me. It provided the guidance, skills, and community I needed to transform my life in ways I couldn't have imagined. I am now on a path of purpose and fulfillment, and I owe much of my success to the SubTo Mentorship program. If you're looking to make a positive change in your life, I wholeheartedly recommend giving it a try, message me in there to connect!

User Stats

Votes
Nadine Hylton
  • New to Real Estate
  • Houston Texas
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Houston Texas

Joined Subto in April 2023 and I have been more than compensated! I spent 8 yrs in analysis paralysis. Within 2 weeks of hearing about Pace Morby I took action and joined his Go-Giver Community! 

A truckload of education and dynamic community of people ready and willing to help! 

User Stats

Votes

This program has changed my life and how I invest. Before Subto I thought I knew how to structure a deal.  After Subto I really learned how to structure a deal and aquired a seller finance and a subto property.  My seller finance cash flows $1000 a month on LTR and my subto is $750 a month.  It's unbelieveable and the value keeps coming.  Business purchase coming up next with Zero Down!!!