User Stats

Votes
Chida Truong
Votes |
Pace Morby Mentorship

Chida Truong
Posted Nov 28 2021, 20:26

Hello BP investors,

I haven't seen any recent postings about Pace Morby's Sub To Mentoship program and wanted to see if anyone can give their honest feedback about the program who's joined recently?

I noticed quite a few of the reviews were from dead accounts or 1 and done posters so I was a bit weary about the legitimacy. Being that the cost of the program is about $7800 (amount I gathered from other posts), I didn't want to to make a costly mistake. All feedback greatly appreciated.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 1 2023, 17:17

Been in Subto for 5 months and all I can say is that is not only about learning creative finance! 
Is about the community, the support, and it has changed me as a person! 
Pace has provided value since they one! 
Thank you to Pace and to all the leaders! 🔥

User Stats

Votes
Avishkar Sabharwal
  • New to Real Estate
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate

This has been an amazing community for me. I found my multifamily team here. The amount of information given in this community is amazing. Pace Morby not only provides info but cultivates a very go giving environment which helps all of us grow 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Marques Patton
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Athens, TN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Athens, TN

I just joined 2 days ago and already the course has returned value well above the cost of the program. The resources and people you have access to is amazing. There are weekly zooms on any topic you wish learn. I highly recommend the subto mentorship program.

User Stats

Votes

Pace has taught me more about life and businesses than 10 years at college, Real estate as a vehicle to achieve personal goals through creative financing, i joined subto and every single dollar has been one of the best investments i've ever made.

User Stats

Votes

Pace Morby has opened my eyes and mind to new ways to help myself. everyone on subto to amazing and the most helpful people i have ever met in my life. everyone wants everyone to win and support each other in our new journeys.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 1 2023, 17:18

I have to say Pace Morby SUBTO Community is the best mentorship I experienced.

I have learn some made things other than buying business.  If you want to pick my brain, contact me, I will gladly to give you my two cents.

Peter

User Stats

Votes
Michael Mnatsakanian
  • Rental Property Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
  • San Diego, CA
Replied Sep 1 2023, 17:18

110% - I've been and hold investor for a few years now and came into the Mentorship with 27 rentals

My wholesale and buy and hold business has EXPLODED. I can now help SOO many more sellers than I've been able to just offering cash or conventional options.

And being a buyer of creative deals is SOO much easier.

And the value that is provided is insane, non-stop adding more and more to thr subto community everyday. Including teaching us how to find, underwrite, and buy businesses creatively!

User Stats

Votes
Tristan Gardner
Pro Member
  • Mansfield, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Mansfield, OH
Replied Sep 1 2023, 17:19

10000000000% for sure.

I planned to grow my portfolio with the BRRR strategy but quickly realized I wouldn't grow quickly enough. Once I learned subto, my mindset completely change and the world was my oyster.

I bought my first property keeping an 83k loan in place, and only bringing 30k to close. The arv was 220k! This was a huge same when it came to find a PML as the lionshare of the financing was already there.

Pace is also the biggest Go-giver I've ever met. He already provides tremendous value inside of the Subto program, but the bonuses are non-stop. There's more bonus content than included... and it just keeps coming

User Stats

Votes
Benjamin Huang
  • Investor
  • Newark, DE
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Newark, DE

Subto is not just a mastermind or training program. It is a life changing community. 

1. I have never been this fearless on my W2, just because I noticed how much more things out there to do and be extra successful. SUBTO was a HUGE driving force to me.

2. Growing with lots of friends inside the community is very very valuable. Pace set a world allows people in Subto to lead and help each other grow.

Is it worth it? Hell yeah!

User Stats

Votes

I joined subto 3 years ago. I had very little experience in real estate. I learned from pace how to buy properties and bought my first subto 3 years ago. I made 12k on the purchase and have made $800 per month net since then. I know pace personally as a lot of subto does. He is a try gogiver, and this community of subto is the largest group of positive people in real estate. I own several houses and airbnbs now and am doing multiple flips etc per month. I owe pace and the subto community for my success 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 1 2023, 17:20

I have learned so much from the SubTo community and it has changed my life! There are so many legendary people in the community that spend so much time teaching others and building community. There is nothing like the SubTo community and I have spent a lot of money on other "mentorships" or "communities" and nothing has come close to SubTo! You will NOT regret joining SubTo!

User Stats

Votes
Mike Cimoch
Pro Member
  • Investor
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor

Hey, I joined the Subto Family January 2023 and have done nothing but grow in so many ways. I have met tons of friends who keep me accountable, numerous meetups, there is an incredible amount of knowledge and material. I have done five deals this year, growing my business, and created countless relationships. Highly recommend! 

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
Marc Ampil
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
  • Oakland, CA

Hi Chiada,

I've been part of Pace's Subto for a year now and it has been an amazing and life changing opportunity for me since I've been part of the Subto community! I purchased a property using creative financing earlier this year with terms that are win-win between myself and the Seller. I have also expanded my business to expand to areas outside of real estate thanks to Subto. Furthermore, I'm expanding my learning and have expanded opportunities to make offers in purchasing commercial real estate and businesses as a result of Subto. I would not have been able to do these amazing things because of Pace, Subto, and the Subto Community.

User Stats

Votes

There are no words to describe the Subto Mentorship. Unlike other mentorships that consist of a few month course, this mentorship is not a mentorship...it's a community. It's a group of like minded individuals that provide value to one another by filling in gaps in each others businesses utilizing the resources that Pace gives which are indescribable. Again, it's not something that words can describe. The opportunities are endless and you will learn so much about yourself, and the potential of what this industry has to offer. 

User Stats

Votes
Susan Bonnick
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member

Hello Bigger pockets family. I found BP in December of 2022 then bought my first rental in April. Soon after i started to figure out that it would be difficult to scale as quickly as i wanted to . That's when i went in search of creative financing and found Pace Morby. I started to watch his you tube videos and it just makes sense. Joined his Subto community in August and I've been blown away. Not only am i learning how to do creative deals but I'm also a part of the greatest community in the real estate world. If you're not in Subto you are missing out. You will get so much more than you ever thought. Amazing content, and so much learning. Pace have changed my Life!!!

User Stats

Votes
Le Jia
  • VA
Votes |
  • VA
Replied Sep 1 2023, 17:21

I joined 2 weeks ago after following him for 2 years and following Tanisha Epps Spencer. This is not just a mentorship to teach you how to buy real estate creatively Properly, but also the mindset shifting, How to do transaction coordination, How to become a better sales person, and how to become a better person. There are up and downs like in all mentorships, but I would say this mentorship will gets your money back. Just think about this mentorship contains at lease 3-4 completed courses that you pay at minimal 1K to just get the videos.. it is more than that. I believe they also offer 14 days money back. So try it out.  If you do want to join, I can refer you or just hope on a call to discuss. 

User Stats

Votes
Jarrod Ochsenbein
Pro Member
  • Oregon/Arizona
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Oregon/Arizona

In 5 months after Joining Pace's Gator and Subto I quit my W2 as a mid level Intel IT manager. 

I started in April '23 and took me just 2 months to get my first deal.  I have done 3 Gator deals and joined Subto this month. I just bought my first home Aug 15th. I met so many friends in this space and I love it. Pace is Legit!!!!

User Stats

Votes

I'm in Pace Morby's Sub to Mentorship. I joined last week and I can tell you it is already worth every penny. Right now, I'm learning how to purchase a business subto with zero down. The community is second to none. There is no shortage of help because everyone there is a go-giver. We have pml's in the group too. Everything anyone needs to be successful in this business is in Pace's group. 

User Stats

Votes
Quote from @Chida Truong:

Hello BP investors,

I haven't seen any recent postings about Pace Morby's Sub To Mentoship program and wanted to see if anyone can give their honest feedback about the program who's joined recently?

I noticed quite a few of the reviews were from dead accounts or 1 and done posters so I was a bit weary about the legitimacy. Being that the cost of the program is about $7800 (amount I gathered from other posts), I didn't want to to make a costly mistake. All feedback greatly appreciated.

Sub To has been amazing! What Pace offers is way more than just a creative finance mentorship! I have been in for 4 months and have learned so many other things! From Wholesale, flipping, Creative purchases, How to raise money, how to underwrite and purchase multi family. The relationships you have access to alone is worth the money. And the extra zooms that are offered out of the kindness of his heart and everyone in the community is a blessing and amazing! AND now he just leveled it up with how to purchase businesses! 

Life changing mentorship to say the least! IF you or anyone would like to talk and ask questions I would be happy to help.

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Kraft
  • Chattanooga, TN
Votes |
  • Chattanooga, TN

Pace is the man. If you’re willing to learn, ready to make money, and willing to be a go giver - check him out. It’s been well worth the money. 

I have a Masters degree in accounting and 15 years in industry and I think I’ve learned more in a couple months with Pace. He’s amazing. I’ve already paid off the subscription. 

As of today 11,000 people agree with me. Join. You won’t regret it. 

User Stats

Votes

So first off - I have been in your shoes asking this question. As someone who has participated in several different mentorship’s this is by far and away the greatest community. I joined 3.5mo ago and I can tell you the subto mentorship is worth its weight in gold.  Pace leads by example and is the definition of a go-giver. He pours value into the community Every. Single. Day. 

I have met some of the most incredible people in such a short time - all willing to help and from all across the country. 

I have grown as an individual and been exposed to opportunities that I never could have even imagined were possible.

My life is truly changed forever - and this is just the beginning. 

Feel free to reach out with any questions. Good luck on your search and hope to see you on the inside! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 1 2023, 17:22
Quote from @Chida Truong:

Hello BP investors,

I have been in the Sub community since November 2022. Since then I have have purchased two subto deals and one seller finance deal brining in $10K a month in revenue. Further I have been certified as a creative finance transaction coordinator. I have met some amazing people and created some incredible JV agreements, making money together. I thought I was only going to learn how to buy real estate. However, now I am learning how to buy businesses on seller finance as well as cars and RVs. I am about 12 months away from quitting my W2. Bottom line, the money I spent to learn from Pace I have made back 10 fold!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 1 2023, 17:22

HONESTLY THE BEST MENTORSHIP I HAVE EVER BEEN IN AND I HAVE BEEN IN 4 OF THEM. PACE AND HIS TEAM HAS TAUGHT ME SO MUCH ABOUT WHOLESALE, CREATIVE FINANCE, FINDING CAPITAL, RAISING CAPITAL, BUYING VEHICLES SUBTO, WHOLETAIL, NOVATIONS, BUYING BUSINESSES, MULTIFAMILY, AND MUCH MORE. MONEY WELL SPENT!! AND SO MUCH MORE TO COME. CAN'T BELIEVE THIS COMMUNITY EXISTS AT ALL. TRUELY AMAZING!! DON'T BELEIVE? HOLD MY BEER AND GET OUT THE WAY CAUSE I'M COMING THROUGH!!

User Stats

Votes
Justin Burch
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Replied Sep 1 2023, 17:23

I joined the Subto Community created by Pace Morby with high hopes and the desire to expand my real estate knowledge. Little did I know that this community would completely transform my perspective on real estate investing and open up a world of opportunities I never imagined possible.

Pace Morby's commitment to being a "go-giver" to his students is evident from day one. The wealth of knowledge and support offered by him and his team is truly unparalleled. What sets Pace apart is his genuine passion for helping others succeed, and this reflects in the quality of education and resources provided to members of the Subto Community.

One of the most incredible aspects of my journey with Subto is the focus on purchasing businesses with zero money down. As someone who initially started as just a wholesaler, this concept seemed like a distant dream. However, through Pace Morby's guidance and the community's collective wisdom, I've not only learned about this strategy but have also gained the confidence to implement it successfully.

The learning experience within the Subto Community is structured and comprehensive. Pace Morby and his team have a knack for breaking down complex concepts into manageable steps, making it accessible even for beginners like me. The well-structured courses, webinars, and one-on-one coaching sessions have been invaluable in my growth as a real estate investor.

What truly sets the Subto Community apart is the sense of camaraderie among its members. The willingness of fellow community members to share their experiences and insights creates a nurturing environment where everyone is genuinely invested in each other's success. It's a place where questions are welcomed, and knowledge is freely shared, fostering an atmosphere of growth and collaboration.

As a result of my journey with the Subto Community, I've not only expanded my real estate knowledge but also discovered strategies I never knew existed. This newfound expertise has empowered me to take on challenges and opportunities I would have previously considered out of reach.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 1 2023, 17:23

T

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)

Joining the Subot Community Group was a leap of faith for me, fueled by a mixture of curiosity and hesitation born from past experiences with other mentor groups. Little did I know that this group would redefine my perspective on mentorship and community engagement. Subot is not just different; it's exceptional.

The first thing that struck me upon joining Subot was the extraordinary sense of community. Unlike my prior encounters, this group genuinely fosters an atmosphere of warmth, encouragement, and inclusivity. Members are eager to help, share insights, and offer support without hesitation. It's more than just networking; it's building meaningful connections with like-minded individuals who share a passion for growth and success.

However, what truly sets Subot apart is its mentor, Pace. A mentor is not just someone who dispenses advice; they're someone who ignites the spark of learning within you. Pace is that and so much more. His teaching style is unlike any other I've encountered. He holds nothing back, sharing his extensive knowledge, experience, and expertise with an openness and generosity that's genuinely inspiring.

Pace's current focus on teaching us how to acquire and grow a business is nothing short of thrilling. His approach is not just theoretical but deeply practical. He provides actionable strategies, real-world examples, and step-by-step guidance that empowers every member to take charge of their entrepreneurial journey. It's not just about learning; it's about transformation and empowerment.

I can't help but feel an overwhelming sense of excitement and anticipation when I think about the opportunities and potential that lie ahead, thanks to Pace's mentorship within the Subot Community Group. This group has exceeded my expectations in every way, and I'm genuinely grateful for the chance to be a part of it.

If you've ever hesitated to join a mentor group due to past disappointments, let Subot be the group that restores your faith in mentorship. The combination of an incredible community and an exceptional mentor like Pace makes it a game-changer. I can't wait to see where this journey takes me, and I'm thrilled to be a part of this outstanding community of learners and achievers.