Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Patrick Menefee
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Networking done differently with Charlotte Entrepreneurs

Patrick Menefee
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted

7 Replies

• 04/16/24 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • Join us in the very back!, Heist Brewery, 2909 N Davidson St Charlotte, North Carolina 28205
  • $25

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Meet fantastic business owners, build your business, and become a better version of yourself. That's what happens at Charlotte Entrepreneurs events where we focus on WHO you are, not WHAT you do.

~~Get your ticket here~~

We know how important it is to build business based on the trifecta: know, like and trust. Why do we think that'll happen just by throwing business cards at each other?

Come join us for a night as we do things differently! This is a semi-facilitated event where you'll be guided through a couple of questions as the starting points of your conversations, allowing you to dig deeper with the incredible entrepreneurs in the room.

The business comes naturally and easily as a result!

We do this by asking different questions and talking about important topics, and we also don't take ourselves too seriously!

Excited for something different? Grab your ticket and save yourself a spot!

Not sure what to think? Step outside your comfort zone and give it a shot!

**If you're interested in sponsoring an event please reach out to Patrick at [email protected]!**

At Charlotte Entrepreneurs our mission is to unveil the excellence within every entrepreneur through authentic connections, challenging conversations, and a community united by a shared pursuit of greatness.

Charlotte Entrepreneurs is where...

• Your big ideas are met with unparalleled support as well as effective challenge.
  • We share the belief that we can make the community better when we are all at our best.
  • Fellow entrepreneurs are personally invested in your success.
  • Fellow entrepreneurs will hold you accountable to your commitments.
  • Others will see and identify things in you that you don’t see in yourself.

Entrepreneurship can be a lonely journey, but it doesn't have to be!

We're realizing greatness, together.

User Stats

Votes
Austin Heagle
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Mount Holly, NC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Mount Holly, NC
Replied

Hey there everybody, look forward to seeing everybody and learning from each person. Brand new to charlotte and am excited to meet new people that I can learn more from.

User Stats

Votes
Patrick Menefee
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied
Quote from @Austin Heagle:

Hey there everybody, look forward to seeing everybody and learning from each person. Brand new to charlotte and am excited to meet new people that I can learn more from.

Hey Austin, hope to see you at the event next week! I'm about to repost this for the April event, but here's the link to details and tickets

ETA - I for some reason thought this was the post for March. The link I posted is the same as the one above, oops!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Hey Patrick, 

I just moved to the area and I'm looking to meet up with fellow entrepreneurs as my wife and I run our business. When is the next local meet up? 

User Stats

Votes
Patrick Menefee
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied
Quote from @Ben Gradert:

Hey Patrick, 

I just moved to the area and I'm looking to meet up with fellow entrepreneurs as my wife and I run our business. When is the next local meet up? 

Hey @Ben Gradert, sorry I missed this! The next event is actually tomorrow evening at 6:30p, here's the link to it!

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @Patrick Menefee:
Quote from @Ben Gradert:

Hey Patrick, 

Hey @Ben Gradert, sorry I missed this! The next event is actually tomorrow evening at 6:30p, here's the link to it!

Hey Patrick, no worries at all! I am out of town but will see you at the August event on the 20th! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied

When is the next Charlotte Real Estate Coaching meet up? I see there aren't many Real Estate related meetings in the Charlotte Area?

User Stats

Votes
Curtis Waters
Agent
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Agent
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied
Quote from @Dylan O'Rourke:

When is the next Charlotte Real Estate Coaching meet up? I see there aren't many Real Estate related meetings in the Charlotte Area?

I help facilitate a Zoom meeting 3 times each week - Tues Noon & 7pm Eastern and Wed 7pm Eastern  - FREE Weekly Real Estate Investor ONLINE meeting! JOIN US every Tuesday & Wednesday.  Real Estate Hobby Millionaire.  Attendees from Charlotte, Texas, NJ, CT, and more

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4151553171

no cost & all are welcome