Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Market Trends & Data
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Jarred Bowman
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Eugene, OR
Votes |
Any experience with Propwire?

Jarred Bowman
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Eugene, OR
Posted

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with Propwire and your results compares to other list pulling sites?

User Stats

Votes
Oliver Thompson
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied
Quote from @Tao Tames:

I just signed up & purchased $20 of skip trace. Called/texted at least 20 people. All of the contact information are incorrect. 

I just spent $50 for phone number data in Florida and Georgia and out of 500 contacts, 20 had phone numbers.  I'll probably go back to batchleads. I just hate the membership cost over there plus their skip trace is .14 cents. Can't win them all.

User Stats

Votes
Tao Tames
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles
Replied
Quote from @Oliver Thompson:
Quote from @Tao Tames:

I just signed up & purchased $20 of skip trace. Called/texted at least 20 people. All of the contact information are incorrect. 

I just spent $50 for phone number data in Florida and Georgia and out of 500 contacts, 20 had phone numbers.  I'll probably go back to batchleads. I just hate the membership cost over there plus their skip trace is .14 cents. Can't win them all.

I have a few more sites to test out. I'll update here if I find any success. Skip tracing in CA costs $0.10 per attempt, and while the information isn't accurate, I'll use all the ski[ trace first. My goal is to find 1 investor out of 200 skip trace attempts.

BiggerPockets logo
Time to Refi? Get the Best Loan
|
BiggerPockets
Lender Finder helps secure the best loan for your strategy. Easily connect with top investor-friendly lenders now to lock in lowered rates. 🔒

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @Tao Tames:

I paid $99 Monthly subscription for 2,000 skip traces. Sent over 200 mailers out and not once got any feedback. Definitely inaccurate amongst other search criterias.  

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @Andrew Moran:

Just finished playing around a bit with the tool myself. It's something Jerry Norton released recently to the public to pull data.

Did some quick data comparisons for fun between 2 other platforms I currently use - PropStream and MLS (I'm licensed in Florida)

I specifically searched for a handful of On-Market properties (active/closed transactions) and noticed the following:

- You can't search for specific properties on PropWire

- PropWire data isn't up to date (30+ day discrepancy) compared to PropStream; neither is up to date compared to MLS (3rd party data providers hardly ever are)

- PropWire estimated value vastly different from PropStream value (50k+ difference in most instances)

- No property photos (yet)

Initial thoughts: It's a brand new tool and can't imagine it was gonna be great out of the gate. I do like the UI, though; sleek and simple to understand. The comparisons I made were within my local market ONLY (South Florida market) so I can't speak to how the data stacks up in other areas/markets. I did only use it for about 30 minutes so don't take my results as the end all be all. Just wanted to provide some quick feedback.