My Review of Investorpro vs Realeflow vs FreedomSoft

My Review of Investorpro vs Realeflow vs FreedomSoft

Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2012 · 73 posts · 18 votes

OK so I currently use use Investorpro as my CRM and website host. Everyone else talks about the other two but this one I rarely here mentioned. It doesn't offer as much as the other two but it is also cheaper and some things are better than the other more expensive two.

Let me start with Investorpro and say I been with them for over a year. It is a a CRM and you get two websites for the gold package ($60) plus start up fee somewhere around $200-$300. I like that both their database and websites are not hard to learn and they actually do most of the work for you. The two are well integrated with email, auto responders, some SEO , etc. I like their database much better than the other two because it is easy to use and allows to get collect the right info. One big plus about Investorpro is their customer service as you always speak to the same guy by phone or email about issues and I never had a problem there. The other two, not sure if they even have a phone # posted anywhere.

The biggest difference between Investorpro and the other two, is that the other two have a lot more features specially when it comes to marketing. Investorpro doesn't offer you leads, direct mail, and many other bell whistles the others have.

So I tried Realeflow about 2 weeks ago after hearing Than Merril pitch it (fan of his company). I was excited because it promised a lot of automation with leads and direct mail marketing. It costs $200 to join and I think $97 / month. After joining , I was quickly disappointed. The dashboard or interface not as nice as I expected and worst then Investorpro. What quickly turned me off is that the seller lead page was very clunky and not easy to gather information from the seller here. This did it for me as I primarily want a CRM first and a marketing software second. I contacted support about a few issues and they were late getting back to me. I canceled and got my money back.

I will keep my review for FreedomSoft short as this is getting long. Basically it had some of the same problems of Realeflow. What good is all theses bells and whistles if the database sucks. This is the most important piece of any CRM and they both get it wrong, Investorpro not so much. I want the marketing in a CRM but I can always market using other web services at cheaper rates. It is also very slow and I just didn't have the patience. FreedomSoft was the most expensive of the three so I just canceled a few moments ago.

I didn't write this for extensive reviews on all three software but more of a disappointment of not being able to find something close to perfect(if there's such a thing) for real estate investing , specially wholesaling. I will keep Investorpro but wish it could do more. The other two have so much hype but don't deliver specially on the basic stuff. I know there's other CRMs not specifically for real estate such as Salesforce but not sure at this point.

In conclusion wanted to express my experience iand frustration in looking for the better CRM. Hopefully this helps someone who hasn't tried any of these.

11Reply
63 views

Most Popular Reply

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
13y

Thanks for the review, Martin! These posts are great for future readers who search for those topics. Thanks!

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Thanks for the review, Martin! These posts are great for future readers who search for those topics. Thanks!

  • Rochester, NY · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    13y

    FreedomSoft just dropped the program entry to $47. If you play the exit strategy from the squeeze page, $27 plus the monthly.

    I'm not recommending it. Many new knock-offs are coming on line from other Internet marketers.

    Although the CRM aspect is nice, the real motive for having as many users in the system is all about deal flow; that is, "arbitrage".

    For every closed deal, Preston Ely of FreedomSoft earns a couple of points on the spread as a management fee, just as any fund manager.

    There's nothing wrong with that, per say. But do the math. If the spread is say, 2 points, and your buyers ponied up $1M a week, that's $20k in fees.

    Not bad. I would proffer that the actual numbers are higher.

  • Miami Lakes, FL · Member since 2015 · 133 posts · 83 votes
    11y
    So two years later any updates on using Investorpro? Are you still with that platform, or have you switched to something different? Thanks!
  • Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2012 · 73 posts · 18 votes
    11y

    Ken,

    I left Investorpro and went with Excel to manage my leads. I customize excel to the data that I wanted and needed it and sometimes excel is good enough. I did like that Investorpro came to 2 websites, for buyers and sellers and I still think is a good software but I wanted something with more customization so I use Excel now. I think they offer a free trial so you might want to look into that. Good luck!

  • Miami Lakes, FL · Member since 2015 · 133 posts · 83 votes
    11y

    Thanks for the response, Martin!

  • Lisse, Zuid-Holland · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Martin CS:

    Ken,

    I left Investorpro and went with Excel to manage my leads. I customize excel to the data that I wanted and needed it and sometimes excel is good enough. I did like that Investorpro came to 2 websites, for buyers and sellers and I still think is a good software but I wanted something with more customization so I use Excel now. I think they offer a free trial so you might want to look into that. Good luck!

     Hi Ken, I live in Europe and I have no experience at all house buying in the States, but love to do it for my 2 daughters who want to live in The States one day. Would you mind advising me how to let Excell manage your leads? Is there a url I can use to join and how can I adjust it?  Thanks and best wishes from Holland.

  • Lisse, Zuid-Holland · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi Martin,  live in Europe and I have no experience at all house buying in the States, but love to do it for my 2 daughters who want to live in The States one day. Would you mind advising me how to let Excell manage your leads? Is there a url I can use to join and how can I adjust it? Thanks and best wishes from Holland.

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 17 posts · 8 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Ellen Booth:

    Hi Martin,  live in Europe and I have no experience at all house buying in the States, but love to do it for my 2 daughters who want to live in The States one day. Would you mind advising me how to let Excell manage your leads? Is there a url I can use to join and how can I adjust it? Thanks and best wishes from Holland.

     Hi Ellen.

    Excel is a Microsoft Office, spreadsheet program.  Depending if Microsoft, someone else (or you) has designed a program (free or paid), it is only a vehicle that runs a software program.  You can see if Microsoft Office has free templates to download once your have Excel on your computer.  You can also get a free spreadsheet program from OpenOffice.org  (note:  I do not work for them).  Here is an example of spreadsheets and the software that use them.  

    https://www.google.com/search?q=excel+crm&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

    Good luck with your efforts.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.