Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Linda Fang
Pro Member
Votes |
Pace Morby’s Subto program : standard package or executive packa?

Linda Fang
Pro Member
Posted Oct 18 2022, 11:58

Hi, I am new here. I am going to join Pace Morby’s Subto program later. Just wondering if I should go in with standard package ($8,800) or executive package ($11,800)? Appreciate any recommendations and advice. Thank you!!!!

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Harden
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Puyallup, WA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Puyallup, WA
Replied Jan 14 2023, 17:17

It's tough to spend that type of money when all of that information is free. Pace has spoken on multiple podcasts about his strategies. He's very good at what he does but there are cheaper ways to learn those skills through youtube, books, podcasts, etc.

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Crunkilton
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oregon City, OR
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oregon City, OR
Replied Jan 15 2023, 17:24
Quote from @Steve Haag:
Quote from @Joseph Crunkilton:

Hi Linda, I'd recommend not doing the program. You'll get a course and access to probably a facebook group. While this is helpful, you'll get the same help from BP, a network and public FB REI groups.

Connect with people on here, be friendly and ask questions. Read books, listen to podcasts and evaluate some deals. $11k for a wholesaling group seems way over the top for a beginner. Wholesaling is a crazy saturated and difficult strategy. It's more marketing and sales than REI anyways.

If you’re going to give advise at least have a clue on what you’re talking about. Wrong on all points about what you assumed what the program is. Sure there’s a course of recorded videos and a FB group. That’s not the real value. It’s the 30+ hours a week of live zoom calls within the community, the daily and nightly dials where you’re actually sharpening your skills making calls to sellers, agents, homeowners in distress, etc. The discord channel where you’ll do deals with others in the community, have instant access to any questions answered, have a number of wholesalers, lenders, transaction coordinators, realtors, buyers, and sellers in every asset class. Wholesaling is only a small part of the community, this isn’t one of those courses you’ll drop thousands on and just get a portal to watch a bunch of videos. 

Okay. So a FB group, a course, a discord and zoom calls. Basically, access to a network. Which is free here and includes many highly successful investors. Pace isn't reinventing the wheel. He's just a successful investor that's created a group. Same old guru schtick. Although I will admit he has created multiple impressive businesses. 

If you want to spend 11k for that go right ahead. I don't think it's wise, especially for a new investor. Maybe when you're running a REI business and you're looking to scale would it make sense to invest so heavily into education and high level networking.

BiggerPockets logo
Network With Property Managers
|
BiggerPockets
Partnering with a property manager before you buy will boost your bottom line. Match and mingle with top property managers now!

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Jan 15 2023, 20:03

You should watch youtube and ask questions to people who do subto deals. If you pay me 5k i'll teach you. 

User Stats

Votes
John Zajac
  • Investor
  • Amarillo, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Amarillo, TX
Replied Jan 16 2023, 13:22

I would pay for it. There are not a lot of people I trust in this community but Pace is one I trust. Pace adds a lot of value and I'm not even in his course I only follow the guy. It's a shame people here talk and don't even do their own homework on what he offers. I agree it's a lot of money but if someone is willing to hold your hand and walk you through the process and then stick around with you afterward I think it's worth it. Plus be a part of a community. Some people out there need it. I personally would spend that much to fail a couple of times to learn. But that's just me. I agree with @Steve Haag

User Stats

Votes
Yu Liu
  • Investor
  • Tallahassee
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Tallahassee
Replied Feb 16 2023, 13:45

@Linda Fang did you ever join?

User Stats

Votes
Hugh Thompson
  • Investor
  • Palm Beach County, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Palm Beach County, FL
Replied Feb 24 2023, 18:33

Wow...Pace M. is a marketing genius if he's pulling in $8k on the low end for his training.  Those paying that $8k on the low end...........well, I got a spreadsheet that you can use to track your sub-to multifamily expenses. Its only $2,987.50 on sale this year only.  I'll provide instructions how to use for an additional $150 if you buy it before I finish writing this post.....................

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 24 2023, 16:05
Quote from @John Zajac:

I would pay for it. There are not a lot of people I trust in this community but Pace is one I trust. Pace adds a lot of value and I'm not even in his course I only follow the guy. It's a shame people here talk and don't even do their own homework on what he offers. I agree it's a lot of money but if someone is willing to hold your hand and walk you through the process and then stick around with you afterward I think it's worth it. Plus be a part of a community. Some people out there need it. I personally would spend that much to fail a couple of times to learn. But that's just me. I agree with @Steve Haag

lol.  DID you pay for it?  No.  Just because you trust someone doesn't mean you pay them $10k+ and it's not even 1-on-1 coaching.  If it were, that would be different.  Man what a massive money-grab.  Be a part of a community.....for TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS.  Praying on the insecure and gullible, plain and simple.  

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 25 2024, 00:28

Lol..I watched the video; then I went through the whole process to purchase, jokingly of course, I was just freaking out my gf...I fully filled out the purchase and even checkout but didn't finalize..the next thing that happened was that I had access to some group, I had ability to press enter on a link thst directed me to stuff live consistently, and special emails that were discussing the next live involvement and could ask ?'s from thr prior week.. if this happened from almost doing the transaction for ten grand then either I got a pass somehow or the whole thing IS public knowledge and not worth anything other than  learning stuff in thr group and lives that you can  learn in other groups and similar live experiences..with a new car in your pocket to drive you around to meet up! 

p.S. I decided to try this with a totally different niche a d course outline for crypto investing during this year's parting of the sea or great divide or whatever and the same thing happened, just in case anyone wanted to get the courses these dudes offer for the actually price they start with and not the blue 42 hook line and sinker stinker crap they soil our time with..good luck to a yone trying to do  etter for themselves and I hope we all get it right during this Ai era so we don't fill in the suicide line at the new world order building!

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Feb 25 2024, 05:31
Quote from @John Zajac:

So John how is the community treating you? How many deals have you done? 

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Feb 25 2024, 07:37
Quote from @Aslan Petty:

Lol..I watched the video; then I went through the whole process to purchase, jokingly of course, I was just freaking out my gf...I fully filled out the purchase and even checkout but didn't finalize..the next thing that happened was that I had access to some group, I had ability to press enter on a link thst directed me to stuff live consistently, and special emails that were discussing the next live involvement and could ask ?'s from thr prior week.. if this happened from almost doing the transaction for ten grand then either I got a pass somehow or the whole thing IS public knowledge and not worth anything other than  learning stuff in thr group and lives that you can  learn in other groups and similar live experiences..with a new car in your pocket to drive you around to meet up! 

p.S. I decided to try this with a totally different niche a d course outline for crypto investing during this year's parting of the sea or great divide or whatever and the same thing happened, just in case anyone wanted to get the courses these dudes offer for the actually price they start with and not the blue 42 hook line and sinker stinker crap they soil our time with..good luck to a yone trying to do  etter for themselves and I hope we all get it right during this Ai era so we don't fill in the suicide line at the new world order building!

A lot is coming o

ut because the gators themselves are immature for the most part and bragging about getting 200% returns. 

User Stats

Votes
Robert Parisi
  • Developer
  • Keene, NH
Votes |
  • Developer
  • Keene, NH
Replied May 11 2024, 05:16
Quote from @Patrick Britton:

OMG!!!!  really!?!?!?!  this is 100% worthless!  all their info, tips, etc., can be found here on PB and Youtube for free.  

What is PB?

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied May 11 2024, 05:22

@Linda Fang what package did you go with?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes