Airbnb arbitrage and how to convince land lords

Airbnb arbitrage and how to convince land lords

New to Real Estate · Maple Valley Washington · Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 18 votes

Hello! I’m totally new to this (I’m looking for lower cost to entry to get involved in real estate) what are the steps/laws I need to follow to best find the best Airbnbs and rentals to arbitrage a rental

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Gatlinburg · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 957 votes
4y
Quote from @Connor Campbell:

Hello! I’m totally new to this (I’m looking for lower cost to entry to get involved in real estate) what are the steps/laws I need to follow to best find the best Airbnbs and rentals to arbitrage a rental

 I think you are too late to the party for that. You are looking to find someone who doesn’t know what they are doing/getting involved in. There are a ton of risks someone is taking allowing you to do that. Virtually nobody should knowingly want to allow someone like yourself to arbitrage their property unless their is a huge premium or profit share. 

If you really want to do this, why not just start a property management company?

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Luke CarlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Tennessee Florida · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    4y

    Last Thursdays BP podcast was on this subject take a listen 

  • Realtor · Gatlinburg · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 957 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Connor Campbell:

    Hello! I’m totally new to this (I’m looking for lower cost to entry to get involved in real estate) what are the steps/laws I need to follow to best find the best Airbnbs and rentals to arbitrage a rental

     I think you are too late to the party for that. You are looking to find someone who doesn’t know what they are doing/getting involved in. There are a ton of risks someone is taking allowing you to do that. Virtually nobody should knowingly want to allow someone like yourself to arbitrage their property unless their is a huge premium or profit share. 

    If you really want to do this, why not just start a property management company?

  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    4y

    Many Many Many posts on this exact same topic. Summary: Don't bother trying.

  • Specialist · Easton, PA · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    As a hands on investor, there is literally no way I would allow someone to arbitrage one of my properties. If I wanted different people in and out of my houses, I’d airbnb them myself and be in control. 

  • New to Real Estate · Maple Valley Washington · Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 18 votes
    4y

    I was thinking that but I do have a 9-5 and I make pretty good money but I also want to figure out a way to become better in the real estate game

  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
    4y

    @Connor Campbell There is a post on this almost every day, do a search. In a nutshell, don't bother. Sorry to bust your bubble....

  • Nicholas L.Pro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Pittsburgh · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    4y

    @Connor Campbell

    can you house hack?  you should house hack.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.