Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
General Real Estate Investing
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Drew Sygit
Agent
Property Manager
#2 Managing Your Property Contributor
  • Property Manager
  • Royal Oak, MI
Votes |
Top 10 Biggest Midwest Cities: Which are Growing & Attractive for Investors?

Drew Sygit
Agent
Property Manager
#2 Managing Your Property Contributor
  • Property Manager
  • Royal Oak, MI
Posted

Just in!

After decades of being a national joke, Detroit has turned the corner and is outpacing the rest of the Midwest!

It's even doing better than Columbus, OH, which is starting to fade.

Detroit's focus on removing blighted buildings has been key to its renaissance, reducing inventory and improving neighborhoods. 

The recent NFL Draft, hosted by Detroit, brought in over 300,000 visitors who's attitudes about Detroit did a 180.

Detroit also beat out Miami last year for the city with the highest appreciation rate in the US.

It's not all unicorns & rainbows though, as there are still many areas of the city investors should avoid, which scammers keep trying to sell to naive OOS investors.

PM us if you'd like to know more about how we've assisted hundreds of investors make logical investment choices in Detroit and avoid portfolio crushing mistakes:)

Loading replies...