Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Buying & Selling Real Estate
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Nadeau
  • Encino, CA
Votes |
Facebook Ads Marketing

Brandon Nadeau
  • Encino, CA
Posted

What's good BiggerPockets fam? I have been experimenting with FB ads with some degree of success. Targeting, impressions, reach have been successful with Cost Per Results. I'm interested in tightening up my sales copywriting. As investors. Selling your property to a buyer what would an ideal ad say to you? What problems do you face selling a property? What do you need from a buyer? What is your fundamental desire when selling? What are your goals (if any) when selling? 

Thank you, and I appreciate any help you can give.

User Stats

Votes
Greg Scott
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • SE Michigan
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • SE Michigan
Replied

We paid for some FB Marketing for leasing up units in our apartment.  The results were OK but not fantastic.

A few weeks later we decided to post videos of our rehabbed units to FB and the traffic we started receiving from FB went through the roof.   We were getting a lot more from the videos than we did with dollars.  

Not sure if that will work for your business, but hopefully this helps.

User Stats

Votes
John Meyers
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Chicago, IL
Replied

Hello Brandon. I would highlight the improvements, yet keep it brief since you will lose interested folks if you make it too lengthy.

Greg's input is interesting with the videos. -- Greg, does Facebook still post your video ads in your area only now that you can't choose zip codes? -- I've been wanting to try Facebook, however, I'm concerned that my ads are going to go all over the country rather than in the Chicago area where I am located..  

BiggerPockets logo
PassivePockets is here!
|
BiggerPockets
Find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Henderson
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
  • Jacksonville, FL
Replied

Hey Brandon, Video ads work the best when it comes to stuff like this, this makes it more human for the people that are seeing it. It also feels more personal with the video. You can have a generic ads copy but if you have great video quality and you are hitting all of the pain points in the video, you will start seeing tremendous results. 

Hope this helps!

User Stats

Votes
Joe S.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio
Replied
Quote from @Joseph Henderson:

Hey Brandon, Video ads work the best when it comes to stuff like this, this makes it more human for the people that are seeing it. It also feels more personal with the video. You can have a generic ads copy but if you have great video quality and you are hitting all of the pain points in the video, you will start seeing tremendous results. 

Hope this helps!

Do you run Facebook marketing ads?