Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Mobile Home Park Investing
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Moorhead
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Need a MHP List

Jordan Moorhead
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Austin, TX
Posted

What’s the best place you’ve found to pull a list of mobile home parks? Also I'm in Austin and would love to network with other park owners in the area.

User Stats

Votes
Mario Dattilo
  • Investor
  • Naples, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Naples, FL
Replied

Depending on size of the area. You can use google earth and build a list manually and then skip trace them. If you are going wider you can buy a list from several list brokers. I’d recommend not buying a list that has been skipped but just buy the list of properties and manually skip trace them. This will get you the most up to date contact data.

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#4 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#4 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied

@Andrew W. can help

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
John Boutros
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied
Quote from @Jordan Moorhead:

What’s the best place you’ve found to pull a list of mobile home parks? Also I'm in Austin and would love to network with other park owners in the area.

I spent two years building a list for all parks in numerous states. Time intensive, but well worth it IMO. 

User Stats

Votes
Andrew W.
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied

This episode explains methods for building a list: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-90-building-your-million-dollar-mobile-home-park/id1121784143?i=1000417817086

I also bought a list once. @Jordan Moorhead I'd be happy to chat about parks here in Texas  

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Moorhead
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Austin, TX
Replied

@John Boutros just google maps and skip tracing?

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Moorhead
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Austin, TX
Replied

@Andrew W. I'd love to connect!

User Stats

Votes
Patrick O'Shea
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Upper St Clair, PA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Upper St Clair, PA
Replied

Jordan, I emailed what I have, 54.3k locations. This isn't perfect in my experience, but it's pretty good. Throw it into Excel, filter on state, county, park size, etc. You can also import it into Google Maps and create a maps with these locations with the location information.

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Patrick O'Shea, by any chance could I get that list?  I am currently working on one myself and would love to take a look at it.

User Stats

Votes
Patrick O'Shea
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Upper St Clair, PA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Upper St Clair, PA
Replied

@Nory Settineri Here's a link to the list I was referring to. It's based off map information so park names / ownership aren't usually available, but if you have the location you can go to county records to find ownership info and google maps for the park name potentially. I think the strength of it is having the park size and MSA for narrowing your search if you know where you want to look already.
https://hifld-geoplatform.opendata.arcgis.com/datasets/mobile-home-parks/explore

Part of me wonders what could be accomplished if this was shared via google sheets and was crowd sourced for a master list of parks with ownership information. I'm not that ambitious, but if someone is I'd be happy to contribute the information I compile.

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Stern
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Replied
Quote from @Patrick O'Shea:

Jordan, I emailed what I have, 54.3k locations. This isn't perfect in my experience, but it's pretty good. Throw it into Excel, filter on state, county, park size, etc. You can also import it into Google Maps and create a maps with these locations with the location information.

Just shot you a PM!