Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Dorkin
Pro Member
#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • BiggerPockets Founder
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
New BiggerPockets Book Launch: Invest in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down! Here's How...

Joshua Dorkin
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Founder
  • Maui, HI
Posted

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that after 6 months of talking about it and planning for it - we've finally released The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down for purchase!

This book, written by our very own @Brandon Turner , contains everything he knows about creative investing and using other people's money to invest in great deals. The book covers:

• Owner Occupied Investment Properties
  • Using Home Equity
  • Making Partnerships Work For You
  • Using Hard Money Safely
  • Raising Private Money
  • Wholesaling
  • and a TON more!

For those naysayers out there... keep in mind, this is NOT your typical "no money down" book. This book is not about learning one super secret strategy. Everything in this book can be found on the pages of BiggerPockets. However, this book is about the REAL LIFE of creative investing, including the ups AND downs. It's just as much about "mindset" as it is about "strategy." I think you are going to like it!

If you are interested in getting a copy of this book for yourself, you can do so today by going to BiggerPockets.com/nomoney. You can buy either:

• The PDF book
  • The Physical Book
  • The Audio Book
  • Any combination of the above

PLUS

If you order the "Ultimate Package" you can get 3 awesome bonuses:

1. 1.) Seven 1-on-1 interviews with some of BiggerPockets' most incredible real estate minds. Learn how they manage to invest using none (or very little) of their own money. Get it in mp3 AND video format!
  2. 2.) A bonus book Brandon wrote called "How to Find Incredible Real Estate Deals" which documents numerous strategies (both common and unique) for finding deals in a competitive market.
  3. 3.) A 1-hour wholesaling roundtable with Sharon Vornholt, Jerry Puckett, and Tim Gordon. This discussion is AMAZING and you'll learn a ton about finding deals, putting together deals, and more. Get it in mp3 AND video format!

Thanks everyone for all your help and encouragement in producing this book! We've had a TON of help and we couldn't have released it without the support from this awesome community! You all rock :)

I want to especially thank Brandon for putting all his personal experiences into this book.  It is a wonderful guide and I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks!

• Joshua Dorkin
  • User Stats

Votes
    Joshua Dorkin
    Pro Member
    • BiggerPockets Founder
    • Maui, HI
    Votes |
    Pro Member
    • BiggerPockets Founder
    • Maui, HI
    Replied

Awesome, guys!  Don't forget to leave us a review on Amazon if you can!

• Joshua Dorkin
  • User Stats

Votes
    Connor Dunham
    • Investor
    • Anchorage, AK
    Votes |
    • Investor
    • Anchorage, AK
    Replied

Hey all. Just finished the Audible.com version. Wanted to give feedback on here as this site offers the unique opportunity (call it a blessing or a curse) of giving feedback directly to the author. First let me say that the book was great! I've listened to all the podcasts and wasn't really expecting to get a whole lot out of the book. I actually got quite a bit out of the lease option portion of the book and am very happy I could learn about it while driving. So there were a few things in the audible version which made the experience less desirable than other audio books I've listened to.

• In certain spots throughout, sentences and fragments would be repeated, like it wasn't reassembled correctly. Also makes me wonder if sentences were left out.
    • The voice performance was alright, but I found the content of the book so dense, and the pacing so fast, it was hard to keep up. One of the great features on audible is if the pacing is too slow, you can speed it up. I tried slowing it down and this doesn't work too well...

I'll be getting the hard copy soon. Thanks for a great book @Brandon Turner .

NREIG  logo
    NREIG
    |
    Sponsored
    Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
    Brandon Turner
    Pro Member
    #3 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
    • Investor
    • Maui, HI
    Votes |
    Pro Member
    #3 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
    • Investor
    • Maui, HI
    Replied

Hey @Connor Dunham - that's great to know! In the future, I'll probably record the audio myself. But then again... I talk fast too! Lol :)

• Brandon Turner
  • User Stats

Votes
    Asa Gunderman
    • Rental Property Investor
    • Knoxville, TN
    Votes |
    • Rental Property Investor
    • Knoxville, TN
    Replied

I just received my copy in the mail. Can't wait to get started.

User Stats

Votes
    Matthew Davis
    • Ontario, Canada
    Votes |
    • Ontario, Canada
    Replied

Hey. I loved the book on rental property investing and I am in a position of no/low money down to start investing. Therefore, I am interested in buying the book but as a Canadian I am worried it won't apply to me so much. I saw the post above that the concepts will be the same but the financing and regulatory stuff is all US specific. Would my time/money be better spent elsewhere?