Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
Mortgage Brokers & Lenders
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Erik Browning
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • CO CA TX WA ID OR
Votes |
I'm one of the "Find a Lender" lenders, here are my thoughts

Erik Browning
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • CO CA TX WA ID OR
Posted Jun 26 2024, 09:51

Pro's: 

It's great to have BP as a trustworthy partner to give clients a level of trust that they will be taken care of. BP cosigns our ability to operate and vets us both on the phone and online prior to featuring us. If we do a bad job, then it looks like BP also does a bad job. Neither party wants that.

I've helped out a handful of people that found me on the platform and heard a variety of unique and exciting stories from real investors that need some help with their situation. Whether it's a refinance on a balloon payment coming due or as simple as an active duty military person wanting to house hack their first home. Really rewarding when I can help them meet their goals.

The cost of the service is pricey, however it can pay itself off if you are helping folks consistently.

Most of the clients that come in are not qualified or don't actually want financing, however there are some folks that are indeed serious.

Con's:

Incorrect phone numbers and email addresses

Delusional keyboard warriors threatening to start being an investor. These folks are imagineers that have a real estate empire in their own heads.

Many folks that fill out the "Find a Lender" form just want to talk to someone for educational purposes and are not interested in actually purchasing a property. Instead of reading one of the many books and podcasts BP publishes on the foundational elements associated with REI, they would prefer that I take 1-2 hours out of my day on the phone to explain everything. I'm a complete stranger. Although I'm happy to talk about REI (it changed my own life), the purpose of the platform is to facilitate financing, not to be a full time educator. This happens so frequently that changed my lender page description's first line to read, "SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY."

Dopamine hits. In the age of same day delivery and on-demand streaming, filling out a form gives newer folks a hit of dopamine and makes them feel like they are doing something positive in their lives. How do I know this? Well, I've done it myself and so have you, if you're being honest. "Learn to code and create a coding portfolio to get a $100k job in just 18 weeks!" Regrettably, I've filled out that form many years ago and ultimately decided that's not what I want to do with my life just 30 seconds after filling it out. When folks fill out the find a lender form that have not put in the simple research into what it takes to buy a house or investment property, the euphoria quickly fades and they go back to work and forget they ever filled it out.

New client inquiries from the "Find a Lender" platform keep coming in the middle of the night when I'm sleeping and cannot reach out immediately. I've set up a Zapier zap to text my phone whenever I get a new client message because folks are very impulsive (see above about wanting education and dopamine hits). The impulse and question they have quickly subsides once they get off of the BP platform and they go back to their late night cocktail, TV show, or go to bed and forget they even filled out the form. Again, many folks are just looking to talk to someone about HOW TO START investing in real estate instead of having a basic foundation of what is feasible - and they want the money right now. Often times, folks have little to zero income, little to zero capital, and want me to sell them the dream of purchasing real estate with no money and no job. I'll leave the dream selling to David Greene and Tom Cruz.

Fake leads. I've sent support a number of bots or fake leads with false information. 

Our job as lenders is to provide education for clients for THEIR SPECIFIC scenario, not to educate the population as a guru on why they should get into real estate investing. Folks will need to decide on their own if REI is right for them and have a basic understanding of how it works - it is very personal to them. I am not a guru or a podcast host, just a resource to help you carry out your plan

• Lender

• (707) 595-7574

User Stats

Votes
    Matthew Crivelli
    Lender
    • Lender
    • Massachusetts
    Votes |
    Lender
    • Lender
    • Massachusetts
    Replied Jun 26 2024, 10:05
    Quote from @Erik Browning:

Pro's: 

It's great to have BP as a trustworthy partner to give clients a level of trust that they will be taken care of. BP cosigns our ability to operate and vets us both on the phone and online prior to featuring us. If we do a bad job, then it looks like BP also does a bad job. Neither party wants that.

I've helped out a handful of people that found me on the platform and heard a variety of unique and exciting stories from real investors that need some help with their situation. Whether it's a refinance on a balloon payment coming due or as simple as an active duty military person wanting to house hack their first home. Really rewarding when I can help them meet their goals.

The cost of the service is pricey, however it can pay itself off if you are helping folks consistently.

Most of the clients that come in are not qualified or don't actually want financing, however there are some folks that are indeed serious.

Con's:

Delusional keyboard warriors threatening to start being an investor. These folks are imagineers that have a real estate empire in their own heads.

Many folks that fill out the "Find a Lender" form just want to talk to someone for educational purposes and are not interested in actually purchasing a property. Instead of reading one of the many books and podcasts BP publishes on the foundational elements associated with REI, they would prefer that I take 1-2 hours out of my day on the phone to explain everything. I'm a complete stranger. Although I'm happy to talk about REI (it changed my own life), the purpose of the platform is to facilitate financing, not to be a full time educator. This happens so frequently that changed my lender page description's first line to read, "SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY."

Dopamine hits. In the age of same day delivery and on-demand streaming, filling out a form gives newer folks a hit of dopamine and makes them feel like they are doing something positive in their lives. How do I know this? Well, I've done it myself and so have you, if you're being honest. "Learn to code and create a coding portfolio to get a $100k job in just 18 weeks!" Regrettably, I've filled out that form many years ago and ultimately decided that's not what I want to do with my life just 30 seconds after filling it out. When folks fill out the find a lender form that have not put in the simple research into what it takes to buy a house or investment property, the euphoria quickly fades and they go back to work and forget they ever filled it out.

New client inquiries from the "Find a Lender" platform keep coming in the middle of the night when I'm sleeping and cannot reach out immediately. I've set up a Zapier zap to text my phone whenever I get a new client message because folks are very impulsive (see above about wanting education and dopamine hits). The impulse and question they have quickly subsides once they get off of the BP platform and they go back to their late night cocktail, TV show, or go to bed and forget they even filled out the form. Again, many folks are just looking to talk to someone about HOW TO START investing in real estate instead of having a basic foundation of what is feasible - and they want the money right now. Often times, folks have little to zero income, little to zero capital, and want me to sell them the dream of purchasing real estate with no money and no job. I'll leave the dream selling to David Greene and Tom Cruz.

Fake leads. I've sent support a number of bots or fake leads with false information. 

Our job as lenders is to provide education for clients for THEIR SPECIFIC scenario, not to educate the population as a guru on why they should get into real estate investing. Folks will need to decide on their own if REI is right for them and have a basic understanding of how it works - it is very personal to them. I am not a guru or a podcast host, just a resource to help you carry out your plan

We were a featured lender for about 3 months. The leads were not great like you said and I also noticed Bigger Pockets has a button that says "Contact all 5 featured lenders". This made it feel like we were competing with 4 other companies right of the bat with the few people who called who were serious. We ending up canceling the paid leads and sticking with just the bussiness page. We've had better luck with our organic traffic. 

User Stats

Votes
      Joshua Mckenzie
      Pro Member
      • New to Real Estate
      • denver
      Votes |
      Pro Member
      • New to Real Estate
      • denver
      Replied Jun 26 2024, 10:34

well said !!

This is an investment type/ learning platform to be sure!

I get it it is exciting to hear the testimonials and the excitement of personal and financial  independence! I have to admit I have reached to REA  only to talk about current home ownership and options moving forward. 

perhaps a/an  F A Q page could get answers with future questions ?

i don't  want to step on any toes. I think the platform is helpful, although it is a little intimidating to navigate, with so many types of investing options I think its a great platform 

BiggerPockets logo
      BiggerPockets
      |
      Sponsored
      Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
      Grant Bartel
      • New to Real Estate
      • Charleston, SC
      Votes |
      • New to Real Estate
      • Charleston, SC
      Replied Jun 26 2024, 11:05

I didn't see your profile show up on "Find a Lender" but I'd love to chat. I'm looking to finance a duplex house hack using an FHA loan in Charleston, SC. Already spoke to 2 lenders and moving through the process with them, but I want to evaluate more. Let me know!

Also, I didn’t know I could look up lenders outside of that tool. Thank you for the idea!

User Stats

Votes
      Erik Browning
      Lender
      Pro Member
      • Lender
      • CO CA TX WA ID OR
      Votes |
      Lender
      Pro Member
      • Lender
      • CO CA TX WA ID OR
      Replied Jun 26 2024, 11:23
      Quote from @Grant Bartel:

I didn't see your profile show up on "Find a Lender" but I'd love to chat. I'm looking to finance a duplex house hack using an FHA loan in Charleston, SC. Already spoke to 2 lenders and moving through the process with them, but I want to evaluate more. Let me know!

Also, I didn’t know I could look up lenders outside of that tool. Thank you for the idea!

Best of luck Grant. I'm not licensed to operate in SC, so I wouldn't be able to help unfortunately. 

Also, we all have about the same rates - so pick someone you like and you have confidence in.

If you have a lender with substantially lower rates than everyone else, you are paying for that rate in the form of origination fees and discount points. Don't be fooled by advertisements and please read the fine print.

Lastly, you will ALWAYS be able to find a better rate. Today I might have the lowest rate, tomorrow, someone will have 1/8th of a % point better, then the next day you might find another one that's the same rate but slightly cheaper. It's neverending. I advise you pick someone that educates you during the process and you feel like they are competent. You get what you pay for.

• Lender

• (707) 595-7574

User Stats

Votes
      Grant Bartel
      • New to Real Estate
      • Charleston, SC
      Votes |
      • New to Real Estate
      • Charleston, SC
      Replied Jun 26 2024, 11:26

Thank you for the advice. It’s such a new environment for me and my family, so it feels good I can lean on the BP community here. 

User Stats

Votes
      Erik Browning
      Lender
      Pro Member
      • Lender
      • CO CA TX WA ID OR
      Votes |
      Lender
      Pro Member
      • Lender
      • CO CA TX WA ID OR
      Replied Jun 26 2024, 11:32
      Quote from @Joshua Mckenzie:

well said !!

This is an investment type/ learning platform to be sure!

I get it it is exciting to hear the testimonials and the excitement of personal and financial  independence! I have to admit I have reached to REA  only to talk about current home ownership and options moving forward. 

perhaps a/an  F A Q page could get answers with future questions ?

i don't  want to step on any toes. I think the platform is helpful, although it is a little intimidating to navigate, with so many types of investing options I think its a great platform 

That's fair and thanks for taking ownership of that. 

The platform is full of people that give incomplete or incorrect information. Stick with the books and take the steps that they lay out. Watch videos on YouTube and maybe try to refrain from "should I?" questions in the forums. Everyone's "should I" is personal to them and some random strangers don't understand the details. You know what is best. And if you don't, then do something that you understand.

I recommend finding what is important for you to take action. Find the lender, agent, whoever that meets those values, then execute upon selection. If you're looking for education, read and go to local investor meetups. Most importantly, participate. If you feel uneasy about it, then maybe find another path. RE investing is not the only way to make money. You can start a business, trade, or just get promoted at your job - nothing wrong with that.

• Lender

• (707) 595-7574

User Stats

Votes
      Nick Velez
      Lender
      • Lender
      • Florida
      Votes |
      Lender
      • Lender
      • Florida
      Replied Jun 26 2024, 11:33

@Erik Browning

Well said and I have dealt with the same thing. Many of the people that reach out act as if no one told them someone would be reaching out, which blows my mind. 

It should go without saying that if you put your info in somewhere, it will be shared. And those on the other end have a duty to try and help you.

User Stats

Votes
      Erik Browning
      Lender
      Pro Member
      • Lender
      • CO CA TX WA ID OR
      Votes |
      Lender
      Pro Member
      • Lender
      • CO CA TX WA ID OR
      Replied Jun 26 2024, 11:43
      Quote from @Nick Velez:

@Erik Browning

Well said and I have dealt with the same thing. Many of the people that reach out act as if no one told them someone would be reaching out, which blows my mind. 

It should go without saying that if you put your info in somewhere, it will be shared. And those on the other end have a duty to try and help you.

That's frustrating. Maybe if it were more clear that filling out the form means that the client is indeed serious about moving forward as opposed to simply looking.

• Lender

• (707) 595-7574

User Stats

Votes
      Erik Estrada
      Lender
      #1 Mortgage Brokers & Lenders Contributor
      • Lender
      Votes |
      Lender
      #1 Mortgage Brokers & Lenders Contributor
      • Lender
      Replied Jun 26 2024, 14:10

I was on the featured lender for about 4 months, I actually did get decent leads back in December and January. What I dislike about the program is the lack of transparency and communication from their staff that facilitates the whole thing. I was taken off the featured page since I had states listed on my page I was not licensed in, even though many DSCR, Commercial, and Hard Money lenders do not require brokers to be licensed in several states. I did tell them that I would take the states off since I did not know it was a compliance issue (even though there is no specific requirement for business purpose loans on the NMLS website), and despite my efforts of only promoting myself as a CA lender, I got on the waitlist to rejoin since there are so many lenders joining the program apparently.

I have gotten a lot more results organically though. The paid leads just helped supplement those slower days (very few of them thankfully). I hope BP can fix both their onboarding process (at least lay out the ground rules and not just cancel someone at any moments notice without a warning) and hopefully provide more qualified leads. 

User Stats

Votes
      Calvin Thomas
      • Developer
      • New York City, NY
      Votes |
      • Developer
      • New York City, NY
      Replied Jun 26 2024, 19:42

Pro's: 

Con's:

So basically high priced garbage. I'm not surprised. BP has become a marketplace for everything real estate. If it wasn't for the forums, this place would have died a long time ago.

Thank you for your honest review.

User Stats

Votes
        Michael P.
        • Rental Property Investor
        • Brooke Park Drive
        Votes |
        • Rental Property Investor
        • Brooke Park Drive
        Replied Jun 26 2024, 19:54

As a full-time professional internet troll I thank you for this tip. I will try out the “contact all lenders at once” button tonight. 

User Stats

Votes
        Erik Browning
        Lender
        Pro Member
        • Lender
        • CO CA TX WA ID OR
        Votes |
        Lender
        Pro Member
        • Lender
        • CO CA TX WA ID OR
        Replied Jun 27 2024, 06:05

@Michael P. This is incoherent. What?

• Lender

• (707) 595-7574
        BiggerPockets logo
        Network With Property Managers
        |
        BiggerPockets
        Partnering with a property manager before you buy will boost your bottom line. Match and mingle with top property managers now!

User Stats

Votes
        Anderson S.
        Lender
        • Lender
        • Brooklyn, NY
        Votes |
        Lender
        • Lender
        • Brooklyn, NY
        Replied Jun 27 2024, 06:53

Pro's: 

Con's:

Okay so it's not just us! We've been featured now for two months and the leads aren't quality enough nor actionable. The amount of paid leads we've gotten that don't respond to emails/text/calls is staggering. We have the exact same experience, and for the cost it just doesn't seem worth it.

User Stats

Votes
          Robin Simon
          Pro Member
          #1 Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice Contributor
          • Lender
          • Austin, TX
          Votes |
          Pro Member
          #1 Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice Contributor
          • Lender
          • Austin, TX
          Replied Jun 27 2024, 07:28

Great Post - I agree, there are pros and cons but my main feedback that BP still has not acted on is the categorization at the front end for what they are looking for.  I think a lot of the problems you cite can be fixed or at least improved by this - ability to nail it down to better dial in on the searchers you are looking for

The above categories are confusing and have a lot of overlap and there are much better ways to do it, but I will leave it to the imagination as to why no action here has been taken..

User Stats

Votes
          Jay Hinrichs
          Professional Services
          Pro Member
          #3 All Forums Contributor
          • Lender
          • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
          Votes |
          Professional Services
          Pro Member
          • Lender
          Replied Jun 27 2024, 07:54

just a side note I get leads as well.. And what I find out is there is no context to them folks dont take the time to explain what they want.. also on the form i get from BP it cuts off the e mail address if its a long one so I cant even e mail them back..

But we do have to remember BP is basically an incubator site but there is plenty of active investors watching etc so there are lots of highly qualified folks as well.

Seems to me BP is justs following the same play book as Zillow RE leads.. But I do know they are concerned about FAKE lenders so that is a good thing. 

User Stats

Votes
          Chris Seveney
          Pro Member
          #1 All Forums Contributor
          • Investor
          • Virginia
          Votes |
          Pro Member
          #1 All Forums Contributor
          • Investor
          • Virginia
          Replied Jun 27 2024, 09:26
          Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:

just a side note I get leads as well.. And what I find out is there is no context to them folks dont take the time to explain what they want.. also on the form i get from BP it cuts off the e mail address if its a long one so I cant even e mail them back..

But we do have to remember BP is basically an incubator site but there is plenty of active investors watching etc so there are lots of highly qualified folks as well.

Seems to me BP is justs following the same play book as Zillow RE leads.. But I do know they are concerned about FAKE lenders so that is a good thing. 

we do much better organic and thought the cost for BP was very high compared to using other avenues - what we also see no matter where you are promoting is a lot of the leads want to pick your brain or want 100% financing... If you do this, make sure you have a separate email address just for them.

User Stats

Votes
          Jay Hinrichs
          Professional Services
          Pro Member
          • Lender
          Votes |
          Professional Services
          Pro Member
          • Lender
          Replied Jun 27 2024, 09:35
          Quote from @Chris Seveney:

we do much better organic and thought the cost for BP was very high compared to using other avenues - what we also see no matter where you are promoting is a lot of the leads want to pick your brain or want 100% financing... If you do this, make sure you have a separate email address just for them.

U know I offer 100% financing and very few people actually contact me.. But of course we are very particular so most would not qualify anyway..

User Stats

Votes
          Erik Browning
          Lender
          Pro Member
          • Lender
          • CO CA TX WA ID OR
          Votes |
          Lender
          Pro Member
          • Lender
          • CO CA TX WA ID OR
          Replied Jun 27 2024, 09:40

U know I offer 100% financing and very few people actually contact me.. But of course we are very particular so most would not qualify anyway..

I think it's odd that non-VA 100% financing is so underutilized. I, and I'm sure you guys do also, have EPM's FHA Forgivable DPA product that I think is great for first time investors. It's BPC, but with the right house, the seller can pay that plus the closing costs. Then they can streamline refinance in 7 months! Such a good product. Maybe I'm just not marketing it right.

• Lender

• (707) 595-7574

User Stats

Votes
          Jay Hinrichs
          Professional Services
          Pro Member
          • Lender
          Votes |
          Professional Services
          Pro Member
          • Lender
          Replied Jun 27 2024, 09:43

I think it's odd that non-VA 100% financing is so underutilized. I, and I'm sure you guys do also, have EPM's FHA Forgivable DPA product that I think is great for first time investors. It's BPC, but with the right house, the seller can pay that plus the closing costs. Then they can streamline refinance in 7 months! Such a good product. Maybe I'm just not marketing it right.

we are all private money .. i dont do anything other than that.. I make the rules so thats why we are very particular and of course we dont have 100 million to lend.. so I have to take the best.

User Stats

Votes
          V.G Jason
          Pro Member
          #2 Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice Contributor
          • Investor
          Votes |
          Pro Member
          • Investor
          Replied Jun 27 2024, 11:18

The barrier to entry is high, and it's getting higher. You'll have more fluff than ever before, if you're not expecting that I would switch jobs.

I get tons of folks asking how to get in, if I want to lend to this, join that, etc. all garbage I never reply to. And I'm not even a lender like you. So I cannot imagine what you're going through.

As for BP's utility, it's a business. I can't blame them for monetizing this egregiously as they push the narrative of investing. It's all in sync.

User Stats

Votes
          Erik Browning
          Lender
          Pro Member
          • Lender
          • CO CA TX WA ID OR
          Votes |
          Lender
          Pro Member
          • Lender
          • CO CA TX WA ID OR
          Replied Jun 27 2024, 11:56
          Quote from @V.G Jason:

The barrier to entry is high, and it's getting higher. You'll have more fluff than ever before, if you're not expecting that I would switch jobs.

I get tons of folks asking how to get in, if I want to lend to this, join that, etc. all garbage I never reply to. And I'm not even a lender like you. So I cannot imagine what you're going through.

As for BP's utility, it's a business. I can't blame them for monetizing this egregiously as they push the narrative of investing. It's all in sync.

We have the ability to filter what we are offering. Despite being able to lend on a variety of loan products, I filter it down to just one to reduce the amount of fluff like you mentioned. If I casted a broad net, like I did in the beginning, then you get a lot off emotional form fillers. I also put the disclaimer on there, which I think pushes some of the not serious folks away. It's not a bombardment of bad clients because I've actually helped out a handful of folks the few months I've been featured. This post is more of a call to action to BP to help people, especially newbies, in a better way.

• Lender

• (707) 595-7574

User Stats

Votes
          Russell Brazil
          Agent
          • Real Estate Agent
          • Washington, D.C.
          Votes |
          Agent
          • Real Estate Agent
          • Washington, D.C.
          ModeratorReplied Jun 27 2024, 12:22

Biggerpockets claims that these leads convert at a 12% rate. Though theyve never actually done any tracking, so they pull the number out of a hat. Ive received literally hundreds of leads through their lead system/Find An Agent, and have never converted a single one. And Im a top 1% agent with a general lead conversion rate of 35% on my self generated leads. 

BiggerPockets logo
          Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
          |
          BiggerPockets
          PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
          Replied Jun 27 2024, 12:25

This is great information. Thank you.

I'm a lender located in Los Angeles, CA and I was considering signing up to this, but you've convinced me it's not worth the time. I love helping investors as they are majority of my clients, but I can't spend time educating dreamers without a real intent to do business. 

User Stats

Votes
          V.G Jason
          Pro Member
          • Investor
          Votes |
          Pro Member
          • Investor
          Replied Jun 27 2024, 13:34
          Quote from @V.G Jason:

We have the ability to filter what we are offering. Despite being able to lend on a variety of loan products, I filter it down to just one to reduce the amount of fluff like you mentioned. If I casted a broad net, like I did in the beginning, then you get a lot off emotional form fillers. I also put the disclaimer on there, which I think pushes some of the not serious folks away. It's not a bombardment of bad clients because I've actually helped out a handful of folks the few months I've been featured. This post is more of a call to action to BP to help people, especially newbies, in a better way.

This isn't a BP advertisement but one from an advertiser on BP. This is how the newbies are treated. See below.

“Matthew Seyoum, Investment Strategist at RTR has provided exceptional support throughout my journey from searching for a rental property to closing the deal. For my first property, the appraisal came in $25,000 lower than expected, which initially concerned me.

However, Matthew reminded me of my long-term investment objective and assured me that the property would appreciate, given the strong real estate market in Alabama. Tomorrow, I will close on this property, and I have another property set to close at the end of the month.
          Thank you, Matthew, for your unwavering support at each step!

Thank you, RTR, for providing excellent and valuable services from start to finish, making it easy for out-of-state investors to own income-producing rental properties.”

I agree wholeheartedly with you, but running amuck is the new theme. Look around these boards-- frauds popping up daily, misleading advertisements, posts about acquiring X amount of houses at Y cap rates only to be truly just wholesaling them, columbus cartel swarming, etc. It's a cold world. Newbies are just getting absolutely wrecked. This damage to them will be irreparable. 

User Stats

Votes
          Anderson S.
          Lender
          • Lender
          • Brooklyn, NY
          Votes |
          Lender
          • Lender
          • Brooklyn, NY
          Replied Jun 27 2024, 15:51

Sounds like we all need to jump on a zoom to vent because I'm not sure what's happening. It's also difficult (impossible?) to find objective reviews about their refferal services. I'm with Russell, we've had well over 70 (yes small number) leads in the last 9 weeks but NONE have panned out.