Vacant. House lists

Vacant. House lists

Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2012 · 14 posts · 1 vote

Can someone please tell me  where guys like Kent Clothier and Cameron Dunlap get their hands on vacant house software and turn around and sell it on a monthly subscription basis?

There's another website called the wholesalers tool box that has lists compiled from the USPS . How do they get this information?

Is there a way to compile this data for our local area on our own without  having to purchase subscriptions? How is it done.

Thank you.

Don 

SW Florida

0Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Orangevale, CA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 3 votes
10y

hello. I'm just starting out in wholesaling as well and my partner and I took a day to go down to the local city hall and found lists for tax delinquent owners and code violation owners. These were very great leads and we used that as our starting base to slowly grow our lists of potential clients. My suggestion is to not be too virtual and to be more hands on in the field. Hope this helps!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Orangevale, CA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    hello. I'm just starting out in wholesaling as well and my partner and I took a day to go down to the local city hall and found lists for tax delinquent owners and code violation owners. These were very great leads and we used that as our starting base to slowly grow our lists of potential clients. My suggestion is to not be too virtual and to be more hands on in the field. Hope this helps!

  • Rental Property Investor · St Louis, MO · Member since 2010 · 317 posts · 72 votes
    10y

    @Don Yacono

    Most of the information you can buy from places like www.listsource.com, www.agentpro247.com, and www.usleadlist.com are available in some way through public forums. They just aggregate it and sell it to you, often adding in algorithms to infer certain characteristics, such as equity % or owner age. 
    I think of it like eating a restaurant. You can buy all the ingredients for the same dish in a grocery store for less money and cook it home, but it's not as convenient, and may or may not be made as well. On top of all this, you may not enjoy cooking. :) 

    What's your time worth and how much do you enjoy the tedium of getting all this information from public sources? 

  • Tzvi BalsamPro Member
    Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 226 posts · 45 votes
    10y

    @Paul Winka

    Are you really in Kandahar Afganhanistan ?

  • Rental Property Investor · St Louis, MO · Member since 2010 · 317 posts · 72 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Tzvi Balsam:

    @Paul Winka

    Are you really in Kandahar Afganhanistan ?

    Hi Tzvi: Well, that's where my work place has been. I was a contractor employee there. Now I am here on BP soaking up what I can, making a post here and there, and hoping my new path to financial independence won't be laden with the sound of rocket and mortar attack alarms in the middle of the night. I am forcibly on the sidelines now since I am not in the USA, but soon will have to find that zen between "damn the torpedoes I am going to act now" with my first deal AND forever posting with analysis paralysis. 

    What about you? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.