"Bildwise" - Cincinnati

"Bildwise" - Cincinnati

Wantagh, NY · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 1 vote

Hi,

I came across the Bildwise company and was wondering if anyone in the BP world has used their services. Seems to be a company that will be your "boots on the ground" if you are investing remotely / out of state. I am not trying get away from doing any real coordinating or looking for an easy way out by any means. I want to be able to have on sight team available to answer questions and report progress. I am just skeptical about the possibility of collusion if its all under one team. 

That being said, would love to hear if anyone has used them. Good , Bad , worth it , not worth it? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Danny

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Shorewood, IL · Member since 2016 · 80 posts · 46 votes
    8y

    I'll 2nd Danny's request.  I ran across them the other day and filled out a response form but haven't heard back from them yet.

  • Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 30 votes
    8y

    I've never used them on a project but I've had them quote me on a couple rehab projects.  Tim is their project manager in Cincinnati and he is a good guy and seems to know what he's talking about.  In the end, I haven't used them because I'm in Cincinnati and was able to get better pricing on my own but if I were out of state or couldn't be hands on in my projects I would definitely give them a try.  They are very responsive, give good scopes of work and will work with you to try and stick within your budget.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.