Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Ask About A Real Estate Company
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Christopher Silich
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Lawrenceville, GA
Votes |
Anyone tried HappyInvestor.com?

Christopher Silich
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Lawrenceville, GA
Posted

Has anyone tried out HappyInvestor.com ? They aggregate wholesale deals and private lenders, and use algorithms to find properties that are (supposedly) below market, or have had big price drops. Sounds promising, but they don't let you see much without paying. 

User Stats

Votes
Montez Brown
  • Real Estate Broker
  • North Carolina
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • North Carolina
Replied

I stumbled onto HappyInvestor website some time ago and quickly realized the site was just aggregating information that was readily available from the web. I quickly searched the images and found them on Redfin, Zillow, etc. I am a licensed Realtor, so I also checked our MLS and found all of the properties I checked were either sold or pending a sale. There are slicksters and scammers everywhere. Be careful out there people! "Knowledge is Power! Having no knowledge is expensive." - MyRealBroker

User Stats

Votes
Marcus Stanley
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Riverside, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Riverside, CA
Replied

I am a real estate agent investor looking for properties for my cash buyers. I like happy investor because it has a genie that walks you through on what to offer. It make investing easy. That feature alone is worth it's weight in gold. 

BiggerPockets logo
PassivePockets is here!
|
BiggerPockets
Find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Replied

I like the site. As a new investor, it provides an overview to properties. It also provides property estimates that you can use in your analysis. As your experiences and your knowledge grow, you can pick and choose which are important to your particular business. 

User Stats

Votes
Roland Hernandez jr
  • Investor
  • Corpus Christi
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Corpus Christi
Replied

I asked some questions, they say you can speak with someone nut not true. Only thru emails is how they communicate, what I was told thru email. They dropped me. Better for more anyway.

User Stats

Votes
Gopinath Chandra
  • Union City, CA
Votes |
  • Union City, CA
Replied
Originally posted by @Roland Hernandez jr:

I asked some questions, they say you can speak with someone nut not true. Only thru emails is how they communicate, what I was told thru email. They dropped me. Better for more anyway.

Does anyone have recent experiences with happyinvestor.com.

I am receiving tons of mails from them, but haven't subscribed to their services.

User Stats

Votes
Replied

I Love the site. It’s easy to use. Step by step process. I found a property in my area. Can’t wait to purchase my first one. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Yes, and is very user freindly. I doesnt matter which level of investor your are, 100% reccomended!

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Yes I tried happy investors if you do your research the deals are good.

User Stats

Votes
Trish Wilson
  • Realtor
Votes |
  • Realtor
Replied

Thank you for sharing all of your experiences here. It seems like this has been a common question for the last couple of years. I was looking at it today and had to check the reviews. I am so glad that members of Bigger Pockets are openly sharing their experiences. There was another company from connected investors which was charging $1497, then $99/month. I am hoping that one company will be trustworthy enough to provide us with more accurate information to help us find really great deals. I am a Realtor here in Idaho and I have to go through IMLS to find all the multi-unit investments. But, it takes a while to find the perfect ones for my investors. One important key element though that might help others like me in other areas is to connect with Property Management owners and other key players in the real estate industry because they have expanded access to the owners of properties, and have advanced knowledge of some properties that are about to be listed in the market to name a few. Happy investing!

I hope the owner, I believe, Trent Smith, owner of happyinvestor.com will keep us updated. We would like to know if you have kept your website updated after all the feedback that you were getting from different places.

Trent Smith, owner of HappyInvestor.com

NOTE; if anyone here is from Idaho and knows of a house that can be flipped easily, please send me a PM. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied

I Luv Happy Investors. You have to do your due diligence on every opportunity. Having a extra tool in the tool box is great when you need it . Jerry Lee

User Stats

Votes
Donna Tullar
  • Wholesaler
  • Tucson
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Tucson
Replied

Happy Investor has been a great choice for my business! Regardless of what market I’m working, I can count on them to have a few deals definitely worth pursuing on a daily basis! Worth their weight in gold imo!! 😉💗🏡

User Stats

Votes
Replied

If you look at the BBB, you will find duplicate testimonials. They're fake. For that reason alone, I would never use them.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied

All their properties are agent owned...No thanks