Meeting an Investor - Questions and Etiquette

Meeting an Investor - Questions and Etiquette

Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 41 posts · 6 votes

Hi BP,

I've recently met with a local real estate investor and have the opportunity to speak with a couple more. I'm just wondering what kind of questions I should ask them. It's a neat yet an odd experience for me to meet with a stranger just to talk about something we are mutually passionate about. I want to make the most of the experience without crossing any boundaries. Also, how might I show appreciation for their time? Is buying lunch enough or would that seem cheesy?

Thanks!
TJ

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Portland, OR · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Are you looking for cash from this investor?

  • Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 41 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    No, just advice!

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Cookeville, TN · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 948 votes
    12y

    Buy me lunch and we can talk.  Or a beer or two.  But the beer must be good.  No Bud, Miller, Coors, or other crap.  And no "lite" beer.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.