Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Technology
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
Using AI to Source, Analyze, Contact, Structure an Offer, Make an Offer and ...

Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Posted

AI is going to be a gamechanger for those in the real estate industry, In less than 2 hours we were able to contact a potential partner for a deal in Ohio, find a property in Denver and contact the agent followed by making a hybrid offer or all cash or a sub to and to finish it off we found a multifamily property and pulled the T12, rent roll and signed the NDA.

Had enough time to look at Bentleys online. 

So who is using AI? We bundle it with Propstream, Propwire and Privy. Throw in a few free search engines, scripts and the county records department. 

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#4 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#4 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied

How exactly do you connect it?

User Stats

Votes
Matt M.
  • Realtor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Denver, CO
Replied

Yeah, what did the AI do exactly? Are you saying it scraped those sites, found a deal that fit your parameters, and found a MF for sale and pulled the data? Or??

BiggerPockets logo
PassivePockets is here!
|
BiggerPockets
Find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied
Quote from @Matt M.:

Yeah, what did the AI do exactly? Are you saying it scraped those sites, found a deal that fit your parameters, and found a MF for sale and pulled the data? Or??

We used it for scripts while deploying Privy, Propstream and Propwire plus a few search sites where we got emails and phone numbers. In 2 hours we connected with another real estate investor on a cold call for a deal my associate has in Ohio. Then we sourced a property on Privy in Denver, made contact with the agent and put an offer in. After that we used propwire and found a commercial property on Loopnet, pulled the T12 and rent roll before signing the NDA. Sent an LOI. Had 15 minutes left so we looked at Bentleys on leasetrader.

User Stats

Votes
Nicholas L.
Pro Member
#2 Starting Out Contributor
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Pittsburgh
Votes |
Pro Member
#2 Starting Out Contributor
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Pittsburgh
Replied

@Nate Marshall

seems like this was possible because you're an experienced and talented investor using multiple tools and methods all together...?

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied
Quote from @Nicholas L.:

@Nate Marshall

seems like this was possible because you're an experienced and talented investor using multiple tools and methods all together...?

Yes. Propstream, Privy and Propwire. Public Records, Secretary of State Business Directory, AI etc. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @Nate Marshall:
Quote from @Nicholas L.:

@Nate Marshall

Yes. Propstream, Privy and Propwire. Public Records, Secretary of State Business Directory, AI etc. 

AI is a very vague term. What AI tools are you using? I think that's the real question everyone is wondering because there's a difference between using trained AI models VS. coding up your own scripts or dashboards to help you automate certain tasks.

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied
Quote from @Nicholas L.:

@Nate Marshall

I have a good team of associates. My AI guys not only do real estate but one works in arms control for the defense industry and uses it there. We have an invitation only event on March 27 where they will demonstrate it.