Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Robin Miller
  • Developer
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
BUYER BEWARE--PETER VEKSELMAN

Robin Miller
  • Developer
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted

Has anyone had dealings with Peter Vekselman? I am in the midst of trying to get back a $99 "membership" fee that was charged after I cancelled. BTW, PV is currently hawking a "we partner with you" scheme that will cost $9500! I found a sign-up for an earlier iteration of this scheme--same benefits, wayyy less cost. However, I did not get most of what was promised AND they charged me after I canceled before the trial period was over. I am SOOOO glad I did not go for the oki doke and delve into their $9500 scheme. I did the lesser cost one because 1) it cost less and 2) I figured it would be a good way to determine the company's capabilities and if they are proven, I might consider going to the higher priced package. Back and forth emails with one of the "office staff", her saying "I will forward your email to Julie and Peter, blah blah..." and still nothing! Thank goodness I used PayPal for this, they're now on the case.

User Stats

Votes
Dan Lyck
  • Duluth, GA
Votes |
  • Duluth, GA
Replied

I heard they are scamming people, but never dealt with them personally

User Stats

Votes
Ave Escobar
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied
Are you still dissatisfied with them these many years later?
Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 3.99% rates, 5% down loans, below market prices across the US! Txt REI to 33777

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall#1 Guru, Book, & Course Reviews Contributor
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied

Yes. This is one of the most egregious frauds in the industry. Not quite on the level of SBF or Madoff buy up there for our industry. 

User Stats

Votes
Ave Escobar
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied
Thank you Nate.

User Stats

Votes
Replied

I'm here because I recently came across the offer and after hearing their asking price I realized that I need to do some research! So here I am, thanks for everyone that shared.

User Stats

Votes
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied
Quote from @Samuel Fish:

I'm here because I recently came across the offer and after hearing their asking price I realized that I need to do some research! So here I am, thanks for everyone that shared.

I look at Peter like I look at...