Is SubTo A Waste of Time? My personal results.

Is SubTo A Waste of Time? My personal results.

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

Dear "Last sanity check"

This is coming from someone who joined about 4 weeks ago.

I didn't join for the content, I joined for the network.

That said, I'm not sure why you'd need to find ACTUAL results, those are plastered all over YouTube. (search subto, morby method, gator method, etc.)

If you ACTUALLY have capital, there are deals galore in the group. Now, you might not be buying in that particular area but I have not had a single day without a deal popping up. No, I don't have a spreadsheet tracking where each deal is compared to population density, average rent (short-, mid- and long-term) or other data. That would be either stupid or a researchers job, and I'm neither.

In those 30 days, I have about $20M in private lenders who can provide $30-$100k for SFR, 1 lender who can provide balance sheet lending for multi-family deals up to $15M equity checks, and lending group that can provide debt finance for $6M-$15M

That's exactly what I joined for so I'm getting what I want for my money.


If you have a clear understanding of what you want to get out of the group, I'm confident your MOIC will be absolutely freaking phenominal.

Since you asked about ACTUAL results...

Let's address the whole "it didn't work" routine.  Years ago, I was one of those "guru" types. I'd had a great career trading for hedge funds and decided to teach retail traders.  We sold DVDs (I said it was years ago). That means we got physical returns.  80% of those returns had ZERO product opened.  That means the person didn't look at a single shred of education.  Obviously that "doesn't work" for anyone.

Are the methods legal? Yes.

Are they so outlandish they only apply in rare cases? No.

Are they applicable for every property in any area at any time? No.

Does that mean you might need to do some work to discover where the method can be used? Yes.

Once you discover how the method can be used, can you then use it without spending a crap-ton more money? Yes.

Is the group ACTUALLY helpful? Sorta.  By sorta I mean there are a LOT of newbies in the group.  They are minimally helpful because they're new.  And, since the experienced people are busy, and there is a cubic-***-ton of instructional content, experts on live Zoom calls every day... you might need to actually do some work or get on a call and ask questions. So it depends on what you mean by "helpful".  Will everyone spoon-feed you answers? No. Nor should they.

0
Topic locked
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 2 votes
3y

Thank you for this post @Maceo! I see all the other Subto posts are locked. Wonder why. I'm going to post here then since you put this up. To your comment on lots of newbies in the group who are minimally helpful, yes, there are, but I look at newbies differently. A lot of them really hungry to get deals, and have been huge parts of our strategy. We help them get deals done by helping them underwrite and find a best use/highest cash flow strategy on deals they bring us and we all partner in on it and we will bring capital if they don't have it. Some of the newbies even have great experience or a lot of funds to work with and I've been fortunate to meet some who have ended up funding huge amounts on our deals. I like to connect with newbies and leaders alike. You never know what one conversation is going to lead to. Just a slight mindset change and people can go from "newbies are minimally helpful" to partnering in on deals they didn't have before or finding private money that you didn't have before. Now to the post I was trying to post:

Hi everyone! [Except for the excruciatingly low vibe people who call us a cult and who make negative comments about something they know zero about. We don't want YOU in there, you wouldn't even be accepted into the community, and until you change your mindset you'll never reach your full potential. You may think you're successful now but with a closed mindset and negative frequency comments, you'll never be where you could be. We're a crew of amazing individuals who are growth oriented, kind humans, who want to help each other and grow to their best selves and make a ton of money in the process ;)]

I joined Subto (and Gator) 1.5 years ago. At that time I was recently unemployed and had only done one traditional real estate deal. I was tired of working for someone else, I barely had any money saved, had a bunch of debt, and definitely not enough money to even pay for the mentorship in full. Thankfully, they let me in on a payment plan. Fast forward to today and I've paid off most of the debt, saved money, work for myself, own a subto property at 2.65% interest with partners in Fayetteville, NC doing Padsplit/MTR there to hit $2-3k/mo cash flow on average, have lent money to our partners to acquire 10+ wrap properties in the last month where I get 25% of cash flow for 30 years (which means I'm up to $2k/month passively right now and growing), and we are closing on a resort property in Mt. Shasta in the next 30 days that is projected to reach conservatively $700-1M+ net in the next 2-3 years. This is not an exhaustive list, but anyone who wants proof can DM me. I wouldn't be doing any of this without meeting some of my best friends in the community, including my business partner, Jessa Roberts. Pace is at so many meetups and events all around the world and is very accessible, and he spends 4-5 hours answering any questions on a zoom every week. I even got to jump out of an airplane at 20k feet with Pace and 75 other Subto members this year!! I'm a huge believer in this community and how it can change your life.

I thought I was going to learn how to buy real estate with creative finance, but that was only a fraction of the insane benefits I've gotten out of being a part of this community. He definitely does NOT give all the info out in free YouTube videos. I also had that thought of why would I want to join when he gives so much away for free. Kids. Please. It's night and day inside the gates of Subto. I personally don't care if anyone else joins, we're 10k people strong at this point, but I'm a success story and if you're looking for something new or need help learning the ropes or even to take your business to the next level, come check it out.

Now for the good stuff. Last year I sold my first investment property creatively for $100k over what I could on the MLS at the time using what I learned in Subto. I also ended up learning what my avatars are and how to become a private money lender and transaction coordinator. Now I've made over $200k revenue in that business in the past year. I also met a business partner 6 months ago and we're on track to acquire at least 5 more properties this year and will hit our first $25k/month this month, and our goal is $50k+/month in the next few months by private money lending and partnering on deals with others in the community. We're also under contract to buy resort properties in the US and Puerto Rico and looking to buy residential assisted living facilities. Whether you are interested in buying real estate creatively, want to learn how to be a private money lender, or how to buy businesses creatively, learn how to start a fund of funds, become a transaction coordinator, or too many other things to list, this is the place to be. You have to try really hard not to make your money back and then some!!

2
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Thank you for this post @Maceo! I see all the other Subto posts are locked. Wonder why. I'm going to post here then since you put this up. To your comment on lots of newbies in the group who are minimally helpful, yes, there are, but I look at newbies differently. A lot of them really hungry to get deals, and have been huge parts of our strategy. We help them get deals done by helping them underwrite and find a best use/highest cash flow strategy on deals they bring us and we all partner in on it and we will bring capital if they don't have it. Some of the newbies even have great experience or a lot of funds to work with and I've been fortunate to meet some who have ended up funding huge amounts on our deals. I like to connect with newbies and leaders alike. You never know what one conversation is going to lead to. Just a slight mindset change and people can go from "newbies are minimally helpful" to partnering in on deals they didn't have before or finding private money that you didn't have before. Now to the post I was trying to post:

    Hi everyone! [Except for the excruciatingly low vibe people who call us a cult and who make negative comments about something they know zero about. We don't want YOU in there, you wouldn't even be accepted into the community, and until you change your mindset you'll never reach your full potential. You may think you're successful now but with a closed mindset and negative frequency comments, you'll never be where you could be. We're a crew of amazing individuals who are growth oriented, kind humans, who want to help each other and grow to their best selves and make a ton of money in the process ;)]

    I joined Subto (and Gator) 1.5 years ago. At that time I was recently unemployed and had only done one traditional real estate deal. I was tired of working for someone else, I barely had any money saved, had a bunch of debt, and definitely not enough money to even pay for the mentorship in full. Thankfully, they let me in on a payment plan. Fast forward to today and I've paid off most of the debt, saved money, work for myself, own a subto property at 2.65% interest with partners in Fayetteville, NC doing Padsplit/MTR there to hit $2-3k/mo cash flow on average, have lent money to our partners to acquire 10+ wrap properties in the last month where I get 25% of cash flow for 30 years (which means I'm up to $2k/month passively right now and growing), and we are closing on a resort property in Mt. Shasta in the next 30 days that is projected to reach conservatively $700-1M+ net in the next 2-3 years. This is not an exhaustive list, but anyone who wants proof can DM me. I wouldn't be doing any of this without meeting some of my best friends in the community, including my business partner, Jessa Roberts. Pace is at so many meetups and events all around the world and is very accessible, and he spends 4-5 hours answering any questions on a zoom every week. I even got to jump out of an airplane at 20k feet with Pace and 75 other Subto members this year!! I'm a huge believer in this community and how it can change your life.

    I thought I was going to learn how to buy real estate with creative finance, but that was only a fraction of the insane benefits I've gotten out of being a part of this community. He definitely does NOT give all the info out in free YouTube videos. I also had that thought of why would I want to join when he gives so much away for free. Kids. Please. It's night and day inside the gates of Subto. I personally don't care if anyone else joins, we're 10k people strong at this point, but I'm a success story and if you're looking for something new or need help learning the ropes or even to take your business to the next level, come check it out.

    Now for the good stuff. Last year I sold my first investment property creatively for $100k over what I could on the MLS at the time using what I learned in Subto. I also ended up learning what my avatars are and how to become a private money lender and transaction coordinator. Now I've made over $200k revenue in that business in the past year. I also met a business partner 6 months ago and we're on track to acquire at least 5 more properties this year and will hit our first $25k/month this month, and our goal is $50k+/month in the next few months by private money lending and partnering on deals with others in the community. We're also under contract to buy resort properties in the US and Puerto Rico and looking to buy residential assisted living facilities. Whether you are interested in buying real estate creatively, want to learn how to be a private money lender, or how to buy businesses creatively, learn how to start a fund of funds, become a transaction coordinator, or too many other things to list, this is the place to be. You have to try really hard not to make your money back and then some!!

    2
    Topic locked
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Heather Witzig:

    Thank you for this post @Maceo! I see all the other Subto posts are locked. Wonder why. I'm going to post here then since you put this up. To your comment on lots of newbies in the group who are minimally helpful, yes, there are, but I look at newbies differently. A lot of them really hungry to get deals, and have been huge parts of our strategy. We help them get deals done by helping them underwrite and find a best use/highest cash flow strategy on deals they bring us and we all partner in on it and we will bring capital if they don't have it. Some of the newbies even have great experience or a lot of funds to work with and I've been fortunate to meet some who have ended up funding huge amounts on our deals. I like to connect with newbies and leaders alike. You never know what one conversation is going to lead to. Just a slight mindset change and people can go from "newbies are minimally helpful" to partnering in on deals they didn't have before or finding private money that you didn't have before. Now to the post I was trying to post:

    Hi everyone! [Except for the excruciatingly low vibe people who call us a cult and who make negative comments about something they know zero about. We don't want YOU in there, you wouldn't even be accepted into the community, and until you change your mindset you'll never reach your full potential. You may think you're successful now but with a closed mindset and negative frequency comments, you'll never be where you could be. We're a crew of amazing individuals who are growth oriented, kind humans, who want to help each other and grow to their best selves and make a ton of money in the process ;)]

    I joined Subto (and Gator) 1.5 years ago. At that time I was recently unemployed and had only done one traditional real estate deal. I was tired of working for someone else, I barely had any money saved, had a bunch of debt, and definitely not enough money to even pay for the mentorship in full. Thankfully, they let me in on a payment plan. Fast forward to today and I've paid off most of the debt, saved money, work for myself, own a subto property at 2.65% interest with partners in Fayetteville, NC doing Padsplit/MTR there to hit $2-3k/mo cash flow on average, have lent money to our partners to acquire 10+ wrap properties in the last month where I get 25% of cash flow for 30 years (which means I'm up to $2k/month passively right now and growing), and we are closing on a resort property in Mt. Shasta in the next 30 days that is projected to reach conservatively $700-1M+ net in the next 2-3 years. This is not an exhaustive list, but anyone who wants proof can DM me. I wouldn't be doing any of this without meeting some of my best friends in the community, including my business partner, Jessa Roberts. Pace is at so many meetups and events all around the world and is very accessible, and he spends 4-5 hours answering any questions on a zoom every week. I even got to jump out of an airplane at 20k feet with Pace and 75 other Subto members this year!! I'm a huge believer in this community and how it can change your life.

    I thought I was going to learn how to buy real estate with creative finance, but that was only a fraction of the insane benefits I've gotten out of being a part of this community. He definitely does NOT give all the info out in free YouTube videos. I also had that thought of why would I want to join when he gives so much away for free. Kids. Please. It's night and day inside the gates of Subto. I personally don't care if anyone else joins, we're 10k people strong at this point, but I'm a success story and if you're looking for something new or need help learning the ropes or even to take your business to the next level, come check it out.

    Now for the good stuff. Last year I sold my first investment property creatively for $100k over what I could on the MLS at the time using what I learned in Subto. I also ended up learning what my avatars are and how to become a private money lender and transaction coordinator. Now I've made over $200k revenue in that business in the past year. I also met a business partner 6 months ago and we're on track to acquire at least 5 more properties this year and will hit our first $25k/month this month, and our goal is $50k+/month in the next few months by private money lending and partnering on deals with others in the community. We're also under contract to buy resort properties in the US and Puerto Rico and looking to buy residential assisted living facilities. Whether you are interested in buying real estate creatively, want to learn how to be a private money lender, or how to buy businesses creatively, learn how to start a fund of funds, become a transaction coordinator, or too many other things to list, this is the place to be. You have to try really hard not to make your money back and then some!!


    LOL..  not sure there is time in the day to do deals from Mt. Shasta to Puerto Rico. and be a HML and do wraps and do this and do that.. all starting with nothing a few short years ago.. Lastly no plane that holds 75 people fly' at 20k feet  that only happens on the cruise to altitude and the decent to landing.  I get it though sounds like a huge message board with a haves and wants section for everyone to advertise on.  And well that could very well be worth the dollars. However folks with money just dont start investing with folks they dont know just because they are in a community and especially with folks with next to zero experience.. thats not the real world . Just sayin. I think I might have to join just to check it all out..
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Heather Witzig:

    Thank you for this post @Maceo! I see all the other Subto posts are locked. Wonder why. I'm going to post here then since you put this up. To your comment on lots of newbies in the group who are minimally helpful, yes, there are, but I look at newbies differently. A lot of them really hungry to get deals, and have been huge parts of our strategy. We help them get deals done by helping them underwrite and find a best use/highest cash flow strategy on deals they bring us and we all partner in on it and we will bring capital if they don't have it. Some of the newbies even have great experience or a lot of funds to work with and I've been fortunate to meet some who have ended up funding huge amounts on our deals. I like to connect with newbies and leaders alike. You never know what one conversation is going to lead to. Just a slight mindset change and people can go from "newbies are minimally helpful" to partnering in on deals they didn't have before or finding private money that you didn't have before. Now to the post I was trying to post:

    Hi everyone! [Except for the excruciatingly low vibe people who call us a cult and who make negative comments about something they know zero about. We don't want YOU in there, you wouldn't even be accepted into the community, and until you change your mindset you'll never reach your full potential. You may think you're successful now but with a closed mindset and negative frequency comments, you'll never be where you could be. We're a crew of amazing individuals who are growth oriented, kind humans, who want to help each other and grow to their best selves and make a ton of money in the process ;)]

    I joined Subto (and Gator) 1.5 years ago. At that time I was recently unemployed and had only done one traditional real estate deal. I was tired of working for someone else, I barely had any money saved, had a bunch of debt, and definitely not enough money to even pay for the mentorship in full. Thankfully, they let me in on a payment plan. Fast forward to today and I've paid off most of the debt, saved money, work for myself, own a subto property at 2.65% interest with partners in Fayetteville, NC doing Padsplit/MTR there to hit $2-3k/mo cash flow on average, have lent money to our partners to acquire 10+ wrap properties in the last month where I get 25% of cash flow for 30 years (which means I'm up to $2k/month passively right now and growing), and we are closing on a resort property in Mt. Shasta in the next 30 days that is projected to reach conservatively $700-1M+ net in the next 2-3 years. This is not an exhaustive list, but anyone who wants proof can DM me. I wouldn't be doing any of this without meeting some of my best friends in the community, including my business partner, Jessa Roberts. Pace is at so many meetups and events all around the world and is very accessible, and he spends 4-5 hours answering any questions on a zoom every week. I even got to jump out of an airplane at 20k feet with Pace and 75 other Subto members this year!! I'm a huge believer in this community and how it can change your life.

    I thought I was going to learn how to buy real estate with creative finance, but that was only a fraction of the insane benefits I've gotten out of being a part of this community. He definitely does NOT give all the info out in free YouTube videos. I also had that thought of why would I want to join when he gives so much away for free. Kids. Please. It's night and day inside the gates of Subto. I personally don't care if anyone else joins, we're 10k people strong at this point, but I'm a success story and if you're looking for something new or need help learning the ropes or even to take your business to the next level, come check it out.

    Now for the good stuff. Last year I sold my first investment property creatively for $100k over what I could on the MLS at the time using what I learned in Subto. I also ended up learning what my avatars are and how to become a private money lender and transaction coordinator. Now I've made over $200k revenue in that business in the past year. I also met a business partner 6 months ago and we're on track to acquire at least 5 more properties this year and will hit our first $25k/month this month, and our goal is $50k+/month in the next few months by private money lending and partnering on deals with others in the community. We're also under contract to buy resort properties in the US and Puerto Rico and looking to buy residential assisted living facilities. Whether you are interested in buying real estate creatively, want to learn how to be a private money lender, or how to buy businesses creatively, learn how to start a fund of funds, become a transaction coordinator, or too many other things to list, this is the place to be. You have to try really hard not to make your money back and then some!!


    LOL..  not sure there is time in the day to do deals from Mt. Shasta to Puerto Rico. and be a HML and do wraps and do this and do that.. all starting with nothing a few short years ago.. Lastly no plane that holds 75 people fly' at 20k feet  that only happens on the cruise to altitude and the decent to landing.  I get it though sounds like a huge message board with a haves and wants section for everyone to advertise on.  And well that could very well be worth the dollars. However folks with money just dont start investing with folks they dont know just because they are in a community and especially with folks with next to zero experience.. thats not the real world . Just sayin. I think I might have to join just to check it all out..

    I never said we ALL jumped at one time. Now that's just silly. I said a group of us went to do this in Tampa this year. We ended up having to go up in 8+ planes, packed to the gils, each plane one at a time ;)

    And to your comment on how we do as much as we do in our business, there's time to do all that because we've scaled our business with multiple partners in multiple locations/boots on the ground to be able to do so. If I was a solopreneur, you would be correct.

    A lot of us have been in the community for 1-3+ years now and have built reputations for doing solid business. So you'd be surprised at how many people do invest with folks they don't know well and just want to do business with other leaders in the community. Each person in the community does "make their own luck" and there are people doing way more than I am and making way more than me and also many who haven't found their footing yet or are just doing a deal or two and some maybe more laser focused on one thing than our business is. There's a wide range of experiences. I'm just an action-taker. My partner has run multiple successful businesses before so scaling is in her blood. That's how we do what we do.   

    Honestly, I'm doubtful you will join, but if we do see you on the inside, with a good attitude, we'd be happy to welcome you. We're like a BIG HUGE amazing family and we learn so much from each other as much as from Pace and other leaders.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Heather Witzig:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Heather Witzig:

    Thank you for this post @Maceo! I see all the other Subto posts are locked. Wonder why. I'm going to post here then since you put this up. To your comment on lots of newbies in the group who are minimally helpful, yes, there are, but I look at newbies differently. A lot of them really hungry to get deals, and have been huge parts of our strategy. We help them get deals done by helping them underwrite and find a best use/highest cash flow strategy on deals they bring us and we all partner in on it and we will bring capital if they don't have it. Some of the newbies even have great experience or a lot of funds to work with and I've been fortunate to meet some who have ended up funding huge amounts on our deals. I like to connect with newbies and leaders alike. You never know what one conversation is going to lead to. Just a slight mindset change and people can go from "newbies are minimally helpful" to partnering in on deals they didn't have before or finding private money that you didn't have before. Now to the post I was trying to post:

    Hi everyone! [Except for the excruciatingly low vibe people who call us a cult and who make negative comments about something they know zero about. We don't want YOU in there, you wouldn't even be accepted into the community, and until you change your mindset you'll never reach your full potential. You may think you're successful now but with a closed mindset and negative frequency comments, you'll never be where you could be. We're a crew of amazing individuals who are growth oriented, kind humans, who want to help each other and grow to their best selves and make a ton of money in the process ;)]

    I joined Subto (and Gator) 1.5 years ago. At that time I was recently unemployed and had only done one traditional real estate deal. I was tired of working for someone else, I barely had any money saved, had a bunch of debt, and definitely not enough money to even pay for the mentorship in full. Thankfully, they let me in on a payment plan. Fast forward to today and I've paid off most of the debt, saved money, work for myself, own a subto property at 2.65% interest with partners in Fayetteville, NC doing Padsplit/MTR there to hit $2-3k/mo cash flow on average, have lent money to our partners to acquire 10+ wrap properties in the last month where I get 25% of cash flow for 30 years (which means I'm up to $2k/month passively right now and growing), and we are closing on a resort property in Mt. Shasta in the next 30 days that is projected to reach conservatively $700-1M+ net in the next 2-3 years. This is not an exhaustive list, but anyone who wants proof can DM me. I wouldn't be doing any of this without meeting some of my best friends in the community, including my business partner, Jessa Roberts. Pace is at so many meetups and events all around the world and is very accessible, and he spends 4-5 hours answering any questions on a zoom every week. I even got to jump out of an airplane at 20k feet with Pace and 75 other Subto members this year!! I'm a huge believer in this community and how it can change your life.

    I thought I was going to learn how to buy real estate with creative finance, but that was only a fraction of the insane benefits I've gotten out of being a part of this community. He definitely does NOT give all the info out in free YouTube videos. I also had that thought of why would I want to join when he gives so much away for free. Kids. Please. It's night and day inside the gates of Subto. I personally don't care if anyone else joins, we're 10k people strong at this point, but I'm a success story and if you're looking for something new or need help learning the ropes or even to take your business to the next level, come check it out.

    Now for the good stuff. Last year I sold my first investment property creatively for $100k over what I could on the MLS at the time using what I learned in Subto. I also ended up learning what my avatars are and how to become a private money lender and transaction coordinator. Now I've made over $200k revenue in that business in the past year. I also met a business partner 6 months ago and we're on track to acquire at least 5 more properties this year and will hit our first $25k/month this month, and our goal is $50k+/month in the next few months by private money lending and partnering on deals with others in the community. We're also under contract to buy resort properties in the US and Puerto Rico and looking to buy residential assisted living facilities. Whether you are interested in buying real estate creatively, want to learn how to be a private money lender, or how to buy businesses creatively, learn how to start a fund of funds, become a transaction coordinator, or too many other things to list, this is the place to be. You have to try really hard not to make your money back and then some!!


    LOL..  not sure there is time in the day to do deals from Mt. Shasta to Puerto Rico. and be a HML and do wraps and do this and do that.. all starting with nothing a few short years ago.. Lastly no plane that holds 75 people fly' at 20k feet  that only happens on the cruise to altitude and the decent to landing.  I get it though sounds like a huge message board with a haves and wants section for everyone to advertise on.  And well that could very well be worth the dollars. However folks with money just dont start investing with folks they dont know just because they are in a community and especially with folks with next to zero experience.. thats not the real world . Just sayin. I think I might have to join just to check it all out..

    See my comment to folks like you in the top of my thread who nit pick on every word. I never said we ALL jumped at one time. Now that's just silly. I said a group of us went to do this in Tampa this year. We ended up having to go up in 8+ planes, packed to the gils, each plane one at a time (since I know you'll ask how we managed to all go up in that many planes at once).

    And to your comment on how we do as much as we do in our business, there's time to do all that because we've scaled our business with multiple partners in multiple locations/boots on the ground to be able to do so. If I was a solopreneur, you would be correct.

    A lot of us have been in the community for 1-3+ years now and have built reputations for doing solid business. So you'd be surprised at how many people do invest with folks they don't know well and just want to do business with other leaders in the community. Each person in the community does "make their own luck" and there are people doing way more than I am and making way more than me and also many who haven't found their footing yet or are just doing a deal or two and some maybe more laser focused on one thing than our business is. There's a wide range of experiences. I'm just an action-taker. My partner has run multiple successful businesses before so scaling is in her blood. That's how we do what we do.   

    Honestly, I'm doubtful you will join, but if we do see you on the inside, with a good attitude, we'd be happy to welcome you. We're like a big family and we learn so much from each other as much as from Pace and other leaders.

    OK you went sky diving ?  and were riding in a jump plane.. that makes sense . Jump planes have no seats and you pack folks in there.  but they dont go to 20k feet you would need oxygen. they will go up to 12k feet is pretty much the limit. you start getting hypoxia at about 14k feet..
    Is there a free 30 day trail if there is I will do that.. I am a fairly sizable private money lender in my day job having funded over 3k transactions over the last 20 plus years I am that guy who could be a benefit for the MONEY  lol.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Michael Key:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Heather Witzig:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Heather Witzig:

    Thank you for this post @Maceo! I see all the other Subto posts are locked. Wonder why. I'm going to post here then since you put this up. To your comment on lots of newbies in the group who are minimally helpful, yes, there are, but I look at newbies differently. A lot of them really hungry to get deals, and have been huge parts of our strategy. We help them get deals done by helping them underwrite and find a best use/highest cash flow strategy on deals they bring us and we all partner in on it and we will bring capital if they don't have it. Some of the newbies even have great experience or a lot of funds to work with and I've been fortunate to meet some who have ended up funding huge amounts on our deals. I like to connect with newbies and leaders alike. You never know what one conversation is going to lead to. Just a slight mindset change and people can go from "newbies are minimally helpful" to partnering in on deals they didn't have before or finding private money that you didn't have before. Now to the post I was trying to post:

    Hi everyone! [Except for the excruciatingly low vibe people who call us a cult and who make negative comments about something they know zero about. We don't want YOU in there, you wouldn't even be accepted into the community, and until you change your mindset you'll never reach your full potential. You may think you're successful now but with a closed mindset and negative frequency comments, you'll never be where you could be. We're a crew of amazing individuals who are growth oriented, kind humans, who want to help each other and grow to their best selves and make a ton of money in the process ;)]

    I joined Subto (and Gator) 1.5 years ago. At that time I was recently unemployed and had only done one traditional real estate deal. I was tired of working for someone else, I barely had any money saved, had a bunch of debt, and definitely not enough money to even pay for the mentorship in full. Thankfully, they let me in on a payment plan. Fast forward to today and I've paid off most of the debt, saved money, work for myself, own a subto property at 2.65% interest with partners in Fayetteville, NC doing Padsplit/MTR there to hit $2-3k/mo cash flow on average, have lent money to our partners to acquire 10+ wrap properties in the last month where I get 25% of cash flow for 30 years (which means I'm up to $2k/month passively right now and growing), and we are closing on a resort property in Mt. Shasta in the next 30 days that is projected to reach conservatively $700-1M+ net in the next 2-3 years. This is not an exhaustive list, but anyone who wants proof can DM me. I wouldn't be doing any of this without meeting some of my best friends in the community, including my business partner, Jessa Roberts. Pace is at so many meetups and events all around the world and is very accessible, and he spends 4-5 hours answering any questions on a zoom every week. I even got to jump out of an airplane at 20k feet with Pace and 75 other Subto members this year!! I'm a huge believer in this community and how it can change your life.

    I thought I was going to learn how to buy real estate with creative finance, but that was only a fraction of the insane benefits I've gotten out of being a part of this community. He definitely does NOT give all the info out in free YouTube videos. I also had that thought of why would I want to join when he gives so much away for free. Kids. Please. It's night and day inside the gates of Subto. I personally don't care if anyone else joins, we're 10k people strong at this point, but I'm a success story and if you're looking for something new or need help learning the ropes or even to take your business to the next level, come check it out.

    Now for the good stuff. Last year I sold my first investment property creatively for $100k over what I could on the MLS at the time using what I learned in Subto. I also ended up learning what my avatars are and how to become a private money lender and transaction coordinator. Now I've made over $200k revenue in that business in the past year. I also met a business partner 6 months ago and we're on track to acquire at least 5 more properties this year and will hit our first $25k/month this month, and our goal is $50k+/month in the next few months by private money lending and partnering on deals with others in the community. We're also under contract to buy resort properties in the US and Puerto Rico and looking to buy residential assisted living facilities. Whether you are interested in buying real estate creatively, want to learn how to be a private money lender, or how to buy businesses creatively, learn how to start a fund of funds, become a transaction coordinator, or too many other things to list, this is the place to be. You have to try really hard not to make your money back and then some!!


    LOL..  not sure there is time in the day to do deals from Mt. Shasta to Puerto Rico. and be a HML and do wraps and do this and do that.. all starting with nothing a few short years ago.. Lastly no plane that holds 75 people fly' at 20k feet  that only happens on the cruise to altitude and the decent to landing.  I get it though sounds like a huge message board with a haves and wants section for everyone to advertise on.  And well that could very well be worth the dollars. However folks with money just dont start investing with folks they dont know just because they are in a community and especially with folks with next to zero experience.. thats not the real world . Just sayin. I think I might have to join just to check it all out..

    See my comment to folks like you in the top of my thread who nit pick on every word. I never said we ALL jumped at one time. Now that's just silly. I said a group of us went to do this in Tampa this year. We ended up having to go up in 8+ planes, packed to the gils, each plane one at a time (since I know you'll ask how we managed to all go up in that many planes at once).

    And to your comment on how we do as much as we do in our business, there's time to do all that because we've scaled our business with multiple partners in multiple locations/boots on the ground to be able to do so. If I was a solopreneur, you would be correct.

    A lot of us have been in the community for 1-3+ years now and have built reputations for doing solid business. So you'd be surprised at how many people do invest with folks they don't know well and just want to do business with other leaders in the community. Each person in the community does "make their own luck" and there are people doing way more than I am and making way more than me and also many who haven't found their footing yet or are just doing a deal or two and some maybe more laser focused on one thing than our business is. There's a wide range of experiences. I'm just an action-taker. My partner has run multiple successful businesses before so scaling is in her blood. That's how we do what we do.   

    Honestly, I'm doubtful you will join, but if we do see you on the inside, with a good attitude, we'd be happy to welcome you. We're like a big family and we learn so much from each other as much as from Pace and other leaders.

    OK you went sky diving ?  and were riding in a jump plane.. that makes sense . Jump planes have no seats and you pack folks in there.  but they dont go to 20k feet you would need oxygen. they will go up to 12k feet is pretty much the limit. you start getting hypoxia at about 14k feet..
    Is there a free 30 day trail if there is I will do that.. I am a fairly sizable private money lender in my day job having funded over 3k transactions over the last 20 plus years I am that guy who could be a benefit for the MONEY  lol.
    Hey boomer, is your like full time hobby stuffing your face and posting your hot takes on bigger pockets? Just curious. Every single thread about Pace Morby, there you are attacking people.

    well that was rude.. last few days the pace tribe has gone bonkers with folks posting the same crap. why is that ?  why do you guys have to do that.. Its weird and frankly it appears to be just schills I got to think Pace and his tribe would do just fine as is without 20 posts from folks that just started a BP account to say the exact same thing which is just a sales pitch for the Tribe.. just reeks of MLM and the like. 
    1
    Topic locked
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Michael Key:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Michael Key:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Heather Witzig:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Heather Witzig:

    Thank you for this post @Maceo! I see all the other Subto posts are locked. Wonder why. I'm going to post here then since you put this up. To your comment on lots of newbies in the group who are minimally helpful, yes, there are, but I look at newbies differently. A lot of them really hungry to get deals, and have been huge parts of our strategy. We help them get deals done by helping them underwrite and find a best use/highest cash flow strategy on deals they bring us and we all partner in on it and we will bring capital if they don't have it. Some of the newbies even have great experience or a lot of funds to work with and I've been fortunate to meet some who have ended up funding huge amounts on our deals. I like to connect with newbies and leaders alike. You never know what one conversation is going to lead to. Just a slight mindset change and people can go from "newbies are minimally helpful" to partnering in on deals they didn't have before or finding private money that you didn't have before. Now to the post I was trying to post:

    Hi everyone! [Except for the excruciatingly low vibe people who call us a cult and who make negative comments about something they know zero about. We don't want YOU in there, you wouldn't even be accepted into the community, and until you change your mindset you'll never reach your full potential. You may think you're successful now but with a closed mindset and negative frequency comments, you'll never be where you could be. We're a crew of amazing individuals who are growth oriented, kind humans, who want to help each other and grow to their best selves and make a ton of money in the process ;)]

    I joined Subto (and Gator) 1.5 years ago. At that time I was recently unemployed and had only done one traditional real estate deal. I was tired of working for someone else, I barely had any money saved, had a bunch of debt, and definitely not enough money to even pay for the mentorship in full. Thankfully, they let me in on a payment plan. Fast forward to today and I've paid off most of the debt, saved money, work for myself, own a subto property at 2.65% interest with partners in Fayetteville, NC doing Padsplit/MTR there to hit $2-3k/mo cash flow on average, have lent money to our partners to acquire 10+ wrap properties in the last month where I get 25% of cash flow for 30 years (which means I'm up to $2k/month passively right now and growing), and we are closing on a resort property in Mt. Shasta in the next 30 days that is projected to reach conservatively $700-1M+ net in the next 2-3 years. This is not an exhaustive list, but anyone who wants proof can DM me. I wouldn't be doing any of this without meeting some of my best friends in the community, including my business partner, Jessa Roberts. Pace is at so many meetups and events all around the world and is very accessible, and he spends 4-5 hours answering any questions on a zoom every week. I even got to jump out of an airplane at 20k feet with Pace and 75 other Subto members this year!! I'm a huge believer in this community and how it can change your life.

    I thought I was going to learn how to buy real estate with creative finance, but that was only a fraction of the insane benefits I've gotten out of being a part of this community. He definitely does NOT give all the info out in free YouTube videos. I also had that thought of why would I want to join when he gives so much away for free. Kids. Please. It's night and day inside the gates of Subto. I personally don't care if anyone else joins, we're 10k people strong at this point, but I'm a success story and if you're looking for something new or need help learning the ropes or even to take your business to the next level, come check it out.

    Now for the good stuff. Last year I sold my first investment property creatively for $100k over what I could on the MLS at the time using what I learned in Subto. I also ended up learning what my avatars are and how to become a private money lender and transaction coordinator. Now I've made over $200k revenue in that business in the past year. I also met a business partner 6 months ago and we're on track to acquire at least 5 more properties this year and will hit our first $25k/month this month, and our goal is $50k+/month in the next few months by private money lending and partnering on deals with others in the community. We're also under contract to buy resort properties in the US and Puerto Rico and looking to buy residential assisted living facilities. Whether you are interested in buying real estate creatively, want to learn how to be a private money lender, or how to buy businesses creatively, learn how to start a fund of funds, become a transaction coordinator, or too many other things to list, this is the place to be. You have to try really hard not to make your money back and then some!!


    LOL..  not sure there is time in the day to do deals from Mt. Shasta to Puerto Rico. and be a HML and do wraps and do this and do that.. all starting with nothing a few short years ago.. Lastly no plane that holds 75 people fly' at 20k feet  that only happens on the cruise to altitude and the decent to landing.  I get it though sounds like a huge message board with a haves and wants section for everyone to advertise on.  And well that could very well be worth the dollars. However folks with money just dont start investing with folks they dont know just because they are in a community and especially with folks with next to zero experience.. thats not the real world . Just sayin. I think I might have to join just to check it all out..

    See my comment to folks like you in the top of my thread who nit pick on every word. I never said we ALL jumped at one time. Now that's just silly. I said a group of us went to do this in Tampa this year. We ended up having to go up in 8+ planes, packed to the gils, each plane one at a time (since I know you'll ask how we managed to all go up in that many planes at once).

    And to your comment on how we do as much as we do in our business, there's time to do all that because we've scaled our business with multiple partners in multiple locations/boots on the ground to be able to do so. If I was a solopreneur, you would be correct.

    A lot of us have been in the community for 1-3+ years now and have built reputations for doing solid business. So you'd be surprised at how many people do invest with folks they don't know well and just want to do business with other leaders in the community. Each person in the community does "make their own luck" and there are people doing way more than I am and making way more than me and also many who haven't found their footing yet or are just doing a deal or two and some maybe more laser focused on one thing than our business is. There's a wide range of experiences. I'm just an action-taker. My partner has run multiple successful businesses before so scaling is in her blood. That's how we do what we do.   

    Honestly, I'm doubtful you will join, but if we do see you on the inside, with a good attitude, we'd be happy to welcome you. We're like a big family and we learn so much from each other as much as from Pace and other leaders.

    OK you went sky diving ?  and were riding in a jump plane.. that makes sense . Jump planes have no seats and you pack folks in there.  but they dont go to 20k feet you would need oxygen. they will go up to 12k feet is pretty much the limit. you start getting hypoxia at about 14k feet..
    Is there a free 30 day trail if there is I will do that.. I am a fairly sizable private money lender in my day job having funded over 3k transactions over the last 20 plus years I am that guy who could be a benefit for the MONEY  lol.
    Hey boomer, is your like full time hobby stuffing your face and posting your hot takes on bigger pockets? Just curious. Every single thread about Pace Morby, there you are attacking people.

    well that was rude.. last few days the pace tribe has gone bonkers with folks posting the same crap. why is that ?  why do you guys have to do that.. Its weird and frankly it appears to be just schills I got to think Pace and his tribe would do just fine as is without 20 posts from folks that just started a BP account to say the exact same thing which is just a sales pitch for the Tribe.. just reeks of MLM and the like. 

    I don't want you to have a heart attack. You're stressing yourself out over literally nothing. 

    You just had an argument in a thread with people about altitude. LITERALLY.

    Look, here's me in a plane >> Whoopie Do

    Nobody cares. Literally, no one cares.

    Pace told a bunch of people to post their reviews, they're doing it. Enthusiastically. 

    When I first learned about house hacking I drove everyone I knew insane talking about real estate.

    You know what I don't do, drive over to the trailer park and mock them for not sending their kids to the private school I send mine to.

    Yet for some reason.....

    Who cares.


    too funny I have about 100 hours or so in those old Cessna's actually got my instrument in the 172.
    bought a Cirrus Sr 22 in 04 flew that all over the country.. had to spend 9 months in Jackson MS during the crash so I had it hangered at Hawkins field in the middle of the Jackson hood.. so driving through the hood to get to my plane I get what your saying.

    And thanks for letting us know that Pace or his team has encouraged your tribe / members to post on BP and I guess gave the script as well since most of them all say the same thing.
    your the first one who actually came out and told the truth about where and why all these ra ra posts were being made..

    And yes house hacking is if not the best one of the best ways to get started in RE full stop.
    1
    Topic locked
  • Noah BaconPro Member
    Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 826 posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    BiggerPockets has been inundated with "reviews" of Pace Morby and his SubTo community. Unfortunately, they are posted in the wrong forums.

    We ask that users keep these discussions in one place so members can find them. If you wish to share your experience, or if you are a reader looking to learn more, please visit this discussion of Pace Morby specifically.

    0
    Topic locked