Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Eric Marquez
  • Seattle area
Votes |
Feedback on Thach Nguyen's mentor program springboardtowealth

Eric Marquez
  • Seattle area
Posted

Does anybody have any feedback on Thach Nguyen's Springboard to Wealth program?  There seem to be a lot of programs to help people get off the ground.  Has anybody enrolled in the program?  I would be interested to see the feedback on it.

User Stats

Votes
Replied

I'm curious too! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied

hey, when I was looking for mentors I ran into his profile, he seemed like a cool guy, followed his page for a while. He told me to fill in an application that asked me personal questions, like goals, financial status etc and then have a call with one of his sales guys. I had the call and the person seemed very sus, he sounded scripted, salesy and the program curriculum compared to the price was a no-go for me. Plus when I did research, I did not find any positive reviews about his program outside of his own.

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Billy Cowell
  • Investor
  • Frisco, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Frisco, TX
Replied

I had a call with the sales rep from the company yesterday (Jan 2024). They offer a lot. Instead of just buying into a training/coaching program for $8000, (That is what cost as of yesterday) they have a bank and financing available to the group that seems to be unique. 

My sales guy, Ben, mentioned that he did 20+ deals since joining the program and 8 of his deals were funded though the Springboard Funding program. 

So the $8000 buys you exclusive training, deal review and gets you into the "club." The springboard group seems to give access to investors that will buy your deals when you find them. 

I would actually consider the program but a lot of the anticipated responses from BP will likely be that I should use the $8000 toward my first deal. 

The barrier to entry in the real estate game is scary to "us" that have not jumped the barrier that programs like this one are very intriguing and attractive. 

My 2 cents...

User Stats

Votes
Wesley Na
  • New to Real Estate
  • TX
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • TX
Replied

i regretfully enrolled in Thach's Nguyen program Springboard to Wealth and it was a disappointing experience. Instead of providing actionable strategies and insights, the program was filled with generic information readily available for free online. It felt like a waste of time and money. The high cost did not match the quality of the content or the level of support provided. But i guess you take away and learn things from bad experiences too...

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall#1 Guru, Book, & Course Reviews Contributor
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied

I find that when most people have a system with their name they just rebranded a system from someone else and found a way to get gullible new people to pay them for it. 

Canva and Fiverr are great! LOL 

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Thach Nguyen's program is very bad! Filled with the basic information you can find in books and is very unorganized! He charged me a few thousand dollars for information that is repackaged and rebranded, because you can simply find it on the internet! Stay away! You are so correct @Nate Marshall! Something needs to be done with fake gurus out there!

User Stats

Votes
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied
Quote from @Marta Wendel:

Thach Nguyen's program is very bad! Filled with the basic information you can find in books and is very unorganized! He charged me a few thousand dollars for information that is repackaged and rebranded, because you can simply find it on the internet! Stay away! You are so correct @Nate Marshall! Something needs to be done with fake gurus out there!

Working on this everyday. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied

@Marta Wendel: Where you part of his program and discovered this? How many property do you own? 

User Stats

Votes
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied
Quote from @Nate Marshall:

Working on this everyday. 

We have the platform to end guru'ism and the grift once and for all!!!