Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Tom Brooks
Votes |
Have come across Justin Wilmot Lead Partner University - can't find any reviews...

Tom Brooks
Posted Jan 18 2023, 05:03

Looking for anyone who has signed up for the Lead Partner University. No reviews- can't find anything about it online. 

User Stats

Votes
Tara Humphries
  • Investor
  • Southern California
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Southern California
Replied Nov 16 2023, 19:01

Hi @Tom Brooks, I am wondering the same, did you ever find anything out? Except it's the 10 hour deals with Justin. Can't find anything on it either and want to know if it's legit! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 1 2024, 15:10

I purchased the 10 hour deals/ Justin Wilmot and just requested a refund. He supposedly has wholesale deals that you find buyers. The wholesale deals listed on his site are on the MLS some have been auctioned and in no way are they wholesale deals. He said no refund , the refund is conditional. You have to find 10 buyers to get a refund. The problem is all the deals are crap. No buyer would consider it. Its all about getting your money and telling you refunds are conditional. Beware

BiggerPockets logo
Network With Property Managers
|
BiggerPockets
Partnering with a property manager before you buy will boost your bottom line. Match and mingle with top property managers now!

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Mar 1 2024, 15:17

@Pamela Johnson

This sounds like a wonderful training program…..

Wow.

Sorry you got conned into them taking your money.

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Mar 7 2024, 07:57
Quote from @Pamela Johnson:

I purchased the 10 hour deals/ Justin Wilmot and just requested a refund. He supposedly has wholesale deals that you find buyers. The wholesale deals listed on his site are on the MLS some have been auctioned and in no way are they wholesale deals. He said no refund , the refund is conditional. You have to find 10 buyers to get a refund. The problem is all the deals are crap. No buyer would consider it. Its all about getting your money and telling you refunds are conditional. Beware

Yeah it's time to start reporting these people to State AG's. If they do business in Colorado get a hold of Rep. Javier Mabrey and AG Phil Weiser. 

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Mar 7 2024, 07:58
Quote from @Tara Humphries:

Hi @Tom Brooks, I am wondering the same, did you ever find anything out? Except it's the 10 hour deals with Justin. Can't find anything on it either and want to know if it's legit! 

I would say NO. 

User Stats

Votes
Tara Humphries
  • Investor
  • Southern California
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Southern California
Replied Mar 11 2024, 18:29

@Pamela Johnson thanks for your follow up here! I actually bought (partially) the program as well. But I purposely signed up with a payment plan so that I could get out of it if it wasn't as good as it seemed because I know how most of these programs are. But I wanted to try it to see how his marketplace was, in case it was worth it. Well, I am glad I didn't pay the full price because I completely agree with you on the deals in the marketplace. 

The deals are nonsense. They are outdated, not all of them are on the MLS, however, I was working on the CA deals and 2 of them were sold when I checked on them, and the marketplace wasn't updated. They were still up there for students to "work on" when in actuality they are not even available anymore. I had spent time working on these and getting buyers for them (because they didn't show as "sold" on the MLS when I first started working on them) so I essentially wasted my time on stale deals. I reported this to Justin and he tried to play off the issue as if I "wasn't following the process that he teaches" but trust me, I gave him a piece of my mind on that response. This had absolutely nothing to do with "following the process," and I am not a brand new wholesaler, I know how wholesaling works and I know exactly what I am doing. I don't need his condescending attitude trying to play off his faulty, fake and ripoff program back onto me and what I am doing. No way. It was a complaint about the crappy deals he has in his "marketplace" and he definitely HATES it if anyone tries to say anything about his marketplace so he didn't like it. I have seen him get angry at other students in his program who got publicly vocal inside his FB group about the terrible deals in the marketplace. He gets real aggro if anyone tries to unveil his secret.

Well, once I told him that his response had absolutely nothing to do with what I was reporting, he then gave me a BS response saying "we did a sweep of all the deals and removed any that were outdated." Ha ha, BS, it's 2 months later and those deals are still in his "marketplace" even though they were sold and aren't available anymore! But they are purposely keeping them in the marketplace so that when new students join, they see all these deals and they feel like they are getting their money's worth. LOL. A joke -- just like the rest of the jerks that are playing people like fools day in and day out with their "wholesaling" courses. 

Well, with all that said, I am glad I didn't pay full price but it's unfortunate I spent any money on this at all. But I did get some takeaways particularly in re: to hiring VAs (which I am now doing) and there were a few other tidbits about JVing that were helpful to learn. But aside from that, the marketplace "done for you" deals program is a total lie and I see so many people in there every day that don't realize this at all and it's really painful to watch that. They're wasting their time and money and he is hyping it up like they are doing a great thing, because of course, he is getting paid in the meantime. 

Same ol' stuff. Don't buy if you haven't yet, and spread the word so we can save some other people money as well and put less in Justin's pocket. 

PS - I didn't even try for a refund because I knew that was probably going to be more frustrating than it was worth. I still wasted hundreds of dollars on his program but at least I didn't pay full price in thousands. Still a loss though...

User Stats

Votes
Tara Humphries
  • Investor
  • Southern California
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Southern California
Replied Mar 11 2024, 18:30
Quote from @Nate Marshall:

I would say NO. 

Yep @Nate Marshall, see my new comment here. I ended up buying the program months ago when I first posted here, but I didn't pay full price and I know what the real deal is with it now...totally bogus.

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Mar 12 2024, 08:32

@Pamela Johnson thanks for your follow up here! I actually bought (partially) the program as well. But I purposely signed up with a payment plan so that I could get out of it if it wasn't as good as it seemed because I know how most of these programs are. But I wanted to try it to see how his marketplace was, in case it was worth it. Well, I am glad I didn't pay the full price because I completely agree with you on the deals in the marketplace. 

The deals are nonsense. They are outdated, not all of them are on the MLS, however, I was working on the CA deals and 2 of them were sold when I checked on them, and the marketplace wasn't updated. They were still up there for students to "work on" when in actuality they are not even available anymore. I had spent time working on these and getting buyers for them (because they didn't show as "sold" on the MLS when I first started working on them) so I essentially wasted my time on stale deals. I reported this to Justin and he tried to play off the issue as if I "wasn't following the process that he teaches" but trust me, I gave him a piece of my mind on that response. This had absolutely nothing to do with "following the process," and I am not a brand new wholesaler, I know how wholesaling works and I know exactly what I am doing. I don't need his condescending attitude trying to play off his faulty, fake and ripoff program back onto me and what I am doing. No way. It was a complaint about the crappy deals he has in his "marketplace" and he definitely HATES it if anyone tries to say anything about his marketplace so he didn't like it. I have seen him get angry at other students in his program who got publicly vocal inside his FB group about the terrible deals in the marketplace. He gets real aggro if anyone tries to unveil his secret.

Well, once I told him that his response had absolutely nothing to do with what I was reporting, he then gave me a BS response saying "we did a sweep of all the deals and removed any that were outdated." Ha ha, BS, it's 2 months later and those deals are still in his "marketplace" even though they were sold and aren't available anymore! But they are purposely keeping them in the marketplace so that when new students join, they see all these deals and they feel like they are getting their money's worth. LOL. A joke -- just like the rest of the jerks that are playing people like fools day in and day out with their "wholesaling" courses. 

Well, with all that said, I am glad I didn't pay full price but it's unfortunate I spent any money on this at all. But I did get some takeaways particularly in re: to hiring VAs (which I am now doing) and there were a few other tidbits about JVing that were helpful to learn. But aside from that, the marketplace "done for you" deals program is a total lie and I see so many people in there every day that don't realize this at all and it's really painful to watch that. They're wasting their time and money and he is hyping it up like they are doing a great thing, because of course, he is getting paid in the meantime. 

Same ol' stuff. Don't buy if you haven't yet, and spread the word so we can save some other people money as well and put less in Justin's pocket. 

PS - I didn't even try for a refund because I knew that was probably going to be more frustrating than it was worth. I still wasted hundreds of dollars on his program but at least I didn't pay full price in thousands. Still a loss though...

Not surprising that he would say that you didn't follow the course or his program. Blames anyone but himself. He like so many others should first learn to do this for themselves and find long term success. Just another fraud like a certain federal inmate that made a lot of news fleecing investors... 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 10 2024, 07:18

Yeah same here . I got frustrated when I found out that you couldn’t get a deal because every time I looked up something from the marketplace, I found it was already taken. I asked for a cancellation and didn’t ask for refund but b4 I knew it I was being contacted about how I  couldn’t get a refund because  I hadn’t met the conditions. I told them I hadn’t asked for any, I simply wanted out

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Apr 10 2024, 07:31
Quote from @Felisha Drummond:

Yeah same here . I got frustrated when I found out that you couldn’t get a deal because every time I looked up something from the marketplace, I found it was already taken. I asked for a cancellation and didn’t ask for refund but b4 I knew it I was being contacted about how I  couldn’t get a refund because  I hadn’t met the conditions. I told them I hadn’t asked for any, I simply wanted out

I have never found a guru who honored refunds. NEVER! Wilmot is a Madoff level crook! 

User Stats

Votes
Justin Wilmot
  • Developer
  • palm coast, FL
Votes |
  • Developer
  • palm coast, FL
Replied Jun 5 2024, 19:10

Pamela,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I’d like to clarify a few points to ensure everything is transparent and clear.

We have nearly countless successful members, some who even earn over six figures per month using the same system you referenced. You can see their success stories here. https://10hourdeals.com/proof-2

Before responding, I took the time to review your case to ensure we didn’t miss anything, and here’s what I found:

1. 1) You engaged in just 8% of the course training according to our CRM data, and your participation level directly impacts the results. 
  2. 2) Most importantly, you were completely refunded on January 19, 2024.

It's disheartening to hear that you weren't able to achieve the success you were aiming for. 

Many of our members have found significant success with our program, and we stand by its effectiveness. 

It's worth noting that making claims after being refunded and retaining access to our services and information can be misleading to others.

We believe in the value of our program and the potential it has to transform lives when approached with dedication and a positive attitude. 

We'll ensure your access is promptly removed, and we genuinely wish you success in your future endeavors.

User Stats

Votes
Justin Wilmot
  • Developer
  • palm coast, FL
Votes |
  • Developer
  • palm coast, FL
Replied Jun 5 2024, 19:43
Quote from @Chris Seveney:

@Pamela Johnson

This sounds like a wonderful training program…..

Wow.

Sorry you got conned into them taking your money.

If all I knew about the product is what I see here, I would probably say the same. So I don't blame you for saying that...hhowever after reviewing my replies and the plethora of testimonies, hopefully it changes your opinion or perspective at the least.

This page was just brought to my attention. Wish I saw it sooner. 

Either way, thanks for your interest. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Justin Wilmot
  • Developer
  • palm coast, FL
Votes |
  • Developer
  • palm coast, FL
Replied Jun 5 2024, 20:27

I have never found a guru who honored refunds. NEVER! Wilmot is a Madoff level crook! 

Just to clarify, the individual you are replying to received their refund within days, as we noted earlier

Interestingly, we have no record of you as a member Nate 

Our decade-long history of empowering real estate professionals speaks for itself, with countless testimonials from those who've genuinely benefited from our programs.

It’s quite something to see someone with 1,055 blog posts engage in spreading falsehoods, seemingly to pick up leads and sales rather than running a legitimate business. 

To anyone reading this, ask yourself why would someone spend so much time "contributing" on blogs like this?

Answer= Leads for his "private money coaching program"

Is that how you want to start a relationship with someone... who's tried to trick you in to being the "hero" and "mean Guru killer" who has your back!? 

What a Joke.

I also find it amusing when people like you and Nate hide behind your keyboard. What a "hero" ya'll! 

Perhaps it's worth reflecting on the real value of your contributions here.

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Jun 6 2024, 07:42
Quote from @Justin Wilmot:

Just to clarify, the individual you are replying to received their refund within days, as we noted earlier

Interestingly, we have no record of you as a member Nate 

Our decade-long history of empowering real estate professionals speaks for itself, with countless testimonials from those who've genuinely benefited from our programs.

It’s quite something to see someone with 1,055 blog posts engage in spreading falsehoods, seemingly to pick up leads and sales rather than running a legitimate business. 

To anyone reading this, ask yourself why would someone spend so much time "contributing" on blogs like this?

Answer= Leads for his "private money coaching program"

Is that how you want to start a relationship with someone... who's tried to trick you in to being the "hero" and "mean Guru killer" who has your back!? 

What a Joke.

I also find it amusing when people like you and Nate hide behind your keyboard. What a "hero" ya'll! 

Perhaps it's worth reflecting on the real value of your contributions here.

You have zero value Justin. You are not legitimate. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 6 2024, 14:53

Pamela,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I’d like to clarify a few points to ensure everything is transparent and clear.

We have nearly countless successful members, some who even earn over six figures per month using the same system you referenced. You can see their success stories here. https://10hourdeals.com/proof-2

Before responding, I took the time to review your case to ensure we didn’t miss anything, and here’s what I found:

1. 1) You engaged in just 8% of the course training according to our CRM data, and your participation level directly impacts the results. 

It's disheartening to hear that you weren't able to achieve the success you were aiming for. 

Many of our members have found significant success with our program, and we stand by its effectiveness. 

It's worth noting that making claims after being refunded and retaining access to our services and information can be misleading to others.

We believe in the value of our program and the potential it has to transform lives when approached with dedication and a positive attitude. 

We'll ensure your access is promptly removed, and we genuinely wish you success in your future endeavors.

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Jun 6 2024, 15:39

Pamela,

Madoff! Sinwar! SBF! 

User Stats

Votes
Tara Humphries
  • Investor
  • Southern California
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Southern California
Replied Jun 20 2024, 23:10

HAHAHAHA! What a load of BS from Justin Wilmot! I can vouch for the other people here that have called out Justin's sham of a product/service. Like I said earlier, I never even attempted to get a refund from this waste of time (luckily I was weary about it from the beginning so I gave it no more than a month of my time once the lies and BS became very obvious) because I know that it would have been more trouble than it was worth. I called Justin out on voxer directly about the "deals" in his BS marketplace that were already sold on the MLS (LOL) and instead of acknowledging it he condescendingly tried to turn it back around on me. Seriously??? What, you think I am some dumb woman that doesn't know what you are doing here? Don't you dare try to tell me I have to "follow the process" - your process is as easy for a kindergartner to understand. Admit that you are a total flake and you are lying to con people into pretending like your BS program is actually good. This makes my blood boil beyond belief. You have FAKE "deals" on your marketplace, and after I had to reply back to you on voxer and make you realize I am not some dumb fool over here, you then told me, "My team did an audit and took down the ones that are outdated, thanks for letting us know." BS, those same deals stayed on your marketplace for months after you said they were taken down, and they were not even available anymore (a "principal wholesaler" in your marketplace even told me one of the properties was no longer available, and your team was CC'd on that email!) YET you kept them up there and lied to me saying they would be taken down? Why? Oh, I know exactly why - because you are lying to new students trying to show them that you have all these deals in your marketplace when you don't, that is why you aren't taking them down, to impress and keep new and existing students (the existing students I have seen in there are taking WAYYYYY too long to realize what is actually going on here). HAHAHA I can see right through this, and it is TOTAL garbage and BS.

Lastly, do not lie publicly and say that, "Many of our members have found significant success with our program, and we stand by its effectiveness." I have been in your FB group since November 2023, and I have not seen ONE student post about ANY success from ANY of the deals in your marketplace. The one girl who posted saying she closed a wholesale deal, got that deal from outside of your marketplace (someone she met on FB) and it honestly didn't have anything to do with your program. She apparently just learned to "JV" in your program so she posted it there. But I have not seen ONE post in 8 months from any of your students that successfully closed a deal from your market place. That's really effective huh? And you have hundreds of students, (which based on my calculations, you've made millions already in selling this crap) yet over the course of 8 months not one of them was successful? Great job!

I just realized I repeated a lot of what I said in an earlier reply I made months ago, but I still think it's valuable for others to see so they know that Justin has now come over to BiggerPockets to lie to the community and public here, and everyone should know that everything that he has said here is lies and he will keep publicly refusing what a scam program he is selling and ripping honest people off with. Shameful! 

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Jun 21 2024, 07:54

HAHAHAHA! What a load of BS from Justin Wilmot! I can vouch for the other people here that have called out Justin's sham of a product/service. Like I said earlier, I never even attempted to get a refund from this waste of time (luckily I was weary about it from the beginning so I gave it no more than a month of my time once the lies and BS became very obvious) because I know that it would have been more trouble than it was worth. I called Justin out on voxer directly about the "deals" in his BS marketplace that were already sold on the MLS (LOL) and instead of acknowledging it he condescendingly tried to turn it back around on me. Seriously??? What, you think I am some dumb woman that doesn't know what you are doing here? Don't you dare try to tell me I have to "follow the process" - your process is as easy for a kindergartner to understand. Admit that you are a total flake and you are lying to con people into pretending like your BS program is actually good. This makes my blood boil beyond belief. You have FAKE "deals" on your marketplace, and after I had to reply back to you on voxer and make you realize I am not some dumb fool over here, you then told me, "My team did an audit and took down the ones that are outdated, thanks for letting us know." BS, those same deals stayed on your marketplace for months after you said they were taken down, and they were not even available anymore (a "principal wholesaler" in your marketplace even told me one of the properties was no longer available, and your team was CC'd on that email!) YET you kept them up there and lied to me saying they would be taken down? Why? Oh, I know exactly why - because you are lying to new students trying to show them that you have all these deals in your marketplace when you don't, that is why you aren't taking them down, to impress and keep new and existing students (the existing students I have seen in there are taking WAYYYYY too long to realize what is actually going on here). HAHAHA I can see right through this, and it is TOTAL garbage and BS.

Lastly, do not lie publicly and say that, "Many of our members have found significant success with our program, and we stand by its effectiveness." I have been in your FB group since November 2023, and I have not seen ONE student post about ANY success from ANY of the deals in your marketplace. The one girl who posted saying she closed a wholesale deal, got that deal from outside of your marketplace (someone she met on FB) and it honestly didn't have anything to do with your program. She apparently just learned to "JV" in your program so she posted it there. But I have not seen ONE post in 8 months from any of your students that successfully closed a deal from your market place. That's really effective huh? And you have hundreds of students, (which based on my calculations, you've made millions already in selling this crap) yet over the course of 8 months not one of them was successful? Great job!

I just realized I repeated a lot of what I said in an earlier reply I made months ago, but I still think it's valuable for others to see so they know that Justin has now come over to BiggerPockets to lie to the community and public here, and everyone should know that everything that he has said here is lies and he will keep publicly refusing what a scam program he is selling and ripping honest people off with. Shameful! 

It is easy to call him out. His response was about as unprofessional as it gets. A criminal profiler would suggest there may be a pathogy to him. 

User Stats

Votes
Stanley Ip
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
  • Brooklyn, NY
Replied Jul 22 2024, 15:00

You guys are absolutely correct about Justin Wilmot. At least I'm not the only person who was victimized by him. I posted complaints about him recently (see links below).

I purchased his previous program called "10-Hour Wholesaler 2.0", which is now outdated, for $5k. They had a "virtual partner" named Nathan Davies to guide me throughout the program. But he wasn't of much help and soon left Justin's company. His seller leads weren't interested in selling their houses and his "accredited wholesalers" wouldn't get back to me. I sent a few e-mails to his customer service about this problem. They didn't respond to any of them. I got fed up and sent them several e-mails demanding a refund of my $5k but they kept ignoring them.

I wrote letters to attorney generals in my home state and in Florida where Justin is from hoping that they would help me. At first, I wrote to his business address but the letters were bounced back to me. So I wrote to his home address. He replied to the attorney general in my state and most of the things that he wrote in his response were false. He said that I didn't ask for a refund within the 30-day money-back guarantee, which I did. He posted a copy of a screenshot claiming that I didn't initiate a refund request to the attorney general. I believe
that he deleted my e-mails just to get rid of the evidence. He even had the audacity to post another copy of a screenshot of my most recent e-mail to him, which he didn't respond to, to the attorney general. Also, he said that his customer service is available every Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. E.S.T. But they never answer any of my e-mails. And one more thing. He said that he has been in business in 2013 and claimed that he has never received one complaint (see links below of customer complaints).

Not only did his customer service kept ignoring my e-mails, but also my Facebook messages as well. And Facebook indicated that they have read my messages. This means that they were ignoring me the whole time. I told them that I would file complaints against him if he won't refund my money. But they didn't seem to care since I had given them plenty of time to respond. I had given them a set date of when I would file my complaints online. But they still kept ignoring my e-mails.

Right after I filed my complaints, his customer service then started to respond to my e-mails the very next day. It was only a couple of responses by saying that they would give me a partial refund of $2k if I get my complaints taken down and they tried to threaten me by saying that they would sue my by libel by having a lawyer named Kelly Cary to help them try to get my complaints removed. But the complaint websites don't allow posts to be removed. Everything that I said was the truth. There's no reason for me to ruin anyone's reputation. I would never have filed complaints against him if he had responded to my e-mails.

I knew this whole time that Justin and his customer service were on purposely playing games with me since they started answering my e-mails right after I filed my complaints. Even if I had them removed, they still wouldn't have honored their word of issuing me a partial refund.

So they told me to write a positive review about Justin, which I did, in order to receive a partial refund of $2k. I was really desperate to get some of money back. After I did that, I told them that I just posted the positive review. But they still continued to ignore my e-mails.

Justin Wilmot is really a phony person since he keeps ignoring my e-mails. It's so unprofessional of him and his customer service to treat me and his customers like garbage. He even had the nerve to downvote my complaint on Complaints Board without providing any explanation as to why he disagreed with my post. That shows a lot about his character.

BUYER BEWARE!

Here are the links to my complaints about Justin Wilmot:

www.ripoffreport.com/report/justin-wilmot/ormond-beach-florida-scammed-1529005

www.complaintsboard.com/freedom-moguls-real-estate-investing-program-c1854128

Here are the links to complaints from other customers who were duped by him:

www.ripoffreport.com/reports/10-hour-wholesaler/internet/10-hour-wholesaler-httpwwwprivatemoneyblueprintcom2013the-10-hour-wholesaler-justi-1156408

www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mobilewholesalingcom/internet/mobilewholesalingcom-justin-wilmot-mobile-wholesaling-gave-me-a-refund-and-the-account-1383770

Here are the links from a customer from BiggerPockets who was also duped by him:

www.biggerpockets.com/forums/79/topics/821124-justin-wilmot-outsourced-flip

www.biggerpockets.com/forums/79/topics/131279-need-opinion-on-the-justin-wilmot-10-hour-wholesaling-course?page=5#simplified-forums__discussion__replies-containe

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Jul 23 2024, 07:23
Quote from @Stanley Ip:

You guys are absolutely correct about Justin Wilmot. At least I'm not the only person who was victimized by him. I posted complaints about him recently (see links below).

I purchased his previous program called "10-Hour Wholesaler 2.0", which is now outdated, for $5k. They had a "virtual partner" named Nathan Davies to guide me throughout the program. But he wasn't of much help and soon left Justin's company. His seller leads weren't interested in selling their houses and his "accredited wholesalers" wouldn't get back to me. I sent a few e-mails to his customer service about this problem. They didn't respond to any of them. I got fed up and sent them several e-mails demanding a refund of my $5k but they kept ignoring them.

I wrote letters to attorney generals in my home state and in Florida where Justin is from hoping that they would help me. At first, I wrote to his business address but the letters were bounced back to me. So I wrote to his home address. He replied to the attorney general in my state and most of the things that he wrote in his response were false. He said that I didn't ask for a refund within the 30-day money-back guarantee, which I did. He posted a copy of a screenshot claiming that I didn't initiate a refund request to the attorney general. I believe
that he deleted my e-mails just to get rid of the evidence. He even had the audacity to post another copy of a screenshot of my most recent e-mail to him, which he didn't respond to, to the attorney general. Also, he said that his customer service is available every Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. E.S.T. But they never answer any of my e-mails. And one more thing. He said that he has been in business in 2013 and claimed that he has never received one complaint (see links below of customer complaints).

Not only did his customer service kept ignoring my e-mails, but also my Facebook messages as well. And Facebook indicated that they have read my messages. This means that they were ignoring me the whole time. I told them that I would file complaints against him if he won't refund my money. But they didn't seem to care since I had given them plenty of time to respond. I had given them a set date of when I would file my complaints online. But they still kept ignoring my e-mails.

Right after I filed my complaints, his customer service then started to respond to my e-mails the very next day. It was only a couple of responses by saying that they would give me a partial refund of $2k if I get my complaints taken down and they tried to threaten me by saying that they would sue my by libel by having a lawyer named Kelly Cary to help them try to get my complaints removed. But the complaint websites don't allow posts to be removed. Everything that I said was the truth. There's no reason for me to ruin anyone's reputation. I would never have filed complaints against him if he had responded to my e-mails.

I knew this whole time that Justin and his customer service were on purposely playing games with me since they started answering my e-mails right after I filed my complaints. Even if I had them removed, they still wouldn't have honored their word of issuing me a partial refund.

So they told me to write a positive review about Justin, which I did, in order to receive a partial refund of $2k. I was really desperate to get some of money back. After I did that, I told them that I just posted the positive review. But they still continued to ignore my e-mails.

Justin Wilmot is really a phony person since he keeps ignoring my e-mails. It's so unprofessional of him and his customer service to treat me and his customers like garbage. He even had the nerve to downvote my complaint on Complaints Board without providing any explanation as to why he disagreed with my post. That shows a lot about his character.

BUYER BEWARE!

Here are the links to my complaints about Justin Wilmot:

www.ripoffreport.com/report/justin-wilmot/ormond-beach-florida-scammed-1529005

www.complaintsboard.com/freedom-moguls-real-estate-investing-program-c1854128

Here are the links to complaints from other customers who were duped by him:

www.ripoffreport.com/reports/10-hour-wholesaler/internet/10-hour-wholesaler-httpwwwprivatemoneyblueprintcom2013the-10-hour-wholesaler-justi-1156408

www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mobilewholesalingcom/internet/mobilewholesalingcom-justin-wilmot-mobile-wholesaling-gave-me-a-refund-and-the-account-1383770

Here are the links from a customer from BiggerPockets who was also duped by him:

www.biggerpockets.com/forums/79/topics/821124-justin-wilmot-outsourced-flip

www.biggerpockets.com/forums/79/topics/131279-need-opinion-on-the-justin-wilmot-10-hour-wholesaling-course?page=5#simplified-forums__discussion__replies-containe

There is no difference between him and the leader of Hamas. 

User Stats

Votes
Stanley Ip
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
  • Brooklyn, NY
Replied Jul 23 2024, 17:00
Quote from @Stanley Ip:

It was only a couple of responses by saying that they would give me a
partial refund of $2k if I get my complaints taken down and they tried
to threaten me by saying that they would "sue my by libel" by having a
lawyer named Kelly Cary to help them try to get my complaints removed.

Sorry for the typo. It's supposed to be "sue me of libel".

User Stats

Votes
Stanley Ip
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
  • Brooklyn, NY
Replied Jul 23 2024, 20:00

He's a snake oil salesman. If he had been honest with me and refunded my money, then we wouldn't have had this issue. But he decided to ignore my e-mails instead. And write a bunch of false information to my state attorney general. He really has no integrity.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Jul 24 2024, 07:38
Quote from @Stanley Ip:

He's a snake oil salesman. If he had been honest with me and refunded my money, then we wouldn't have had this issue. But he decided to ignore my e-mails instead. And write a bunch of false information to my state attorney general. He really has no integrity.

Kind of like Sinwar.