Price Per Square Foot Renovating in Puerto Rico

Price Per Square Foot Renovating in Puerto Rico

Realtor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 10 votes

Hello fellow BP-ers!

I have been looking to acquire a small property in San Juan and to my disappointment haven't been able to find any articles relating to costs of remodeling. Does anyone here know of any contractors or have any sense of the average cost to renovate in PR? I know that a lot will largely depend on materials used. But, here again, I'm not too sure about cost of materials compared to that of mainland US. Does anyone have any info? Could anyone shed some light and educate me, please?

On a side note, if any of you have any sort of contacts that are in RE on the island, I would love to speak to them and get their (or your) 2 cents on the market trend, financing, evaluation, etc.

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.