Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Rehabbing & House Flipping
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Alazar Wubet
Votes |
Neighbor harassing workers

Alazar Wubet
Posted

Hey guys,

I've been working on a flip for a while and we're almost done with the project with only final items remaining. Our next door neighbor is deceased, according to property records and we always thought the property is vacant but someone showed up and started throwing bricks at the new sliding door we installed, my workers heard the loud noise and went to check and they claim to see a weapon on his hand and fled the property. 

He then Entered through the open door and kept on screaming "come to the door" and went inside and started walking the property while smoking. 

i immediately called the police and they came within 2 minutes and gave him just a warning and left. They told me they'll arrest him if he trespassed again. He immediately came back and started throwing large tree branches and other stuff on to my deck. 

i called the police a second time and they came and arrested him and gave me the report number.

i have a security camera video of him throwing the brick, walking in and out of my property, screaming, and throwing the branches.

what do i do to protect my workers and not lose my investment. Is there anyone that has had the same experience, even remotely?

Loading replies...