Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Rehabbing & House Flipping
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Patrick
Votes |
Phoenix real estate flip partnerships

Brandon Patrick
Posted

Hello All,

I am a remodel contractor and have moved into flipping homes especially in the higher end nieghborhoods like N. Phoenix and Scottsdale that require ore capital and bigger renovations. Lately I have been running into some road blocks while doing multipe flips at a time due to capital and man power. I am reaching out to see if thier are other like minded investors or contractors that would like to discuss partnering up for real estate flipping. Things to consider would be down payments and renovation cost. I do have amazing agents and hard money lenders, but I am opened to discussing other partnerships. In todays world there are alot of scams and people trying to use others for a quick dollar, but I fully believe in if I become wealthier, you become wealthier and vice virsa.

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Sherman
Pro Member
  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940
Votes |
Pro Member
  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940
Replied

let me know if you have any questions in regards to bridge, fix and flip, ground up construction and DSCR

• Jacob Sherman
  • [email protected]
  • 267-516-0896
  • User Stats

Votes
    Replied

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/517/topics/1189676-priv...

BiggerPockets logo
    PassivePockets is here!
    |
    BiggerPockets
    Find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
    Robert Adams
    Agent
    • Real Estate Broker
    • Henderson, NV
    Votes |
    Agent
    • Real Estate Broker
    • Henderson, NV
    Replied

I would explore financing options that would cover the rehab costs. This will allow you to leverage more of your cash for down payments. Good contractors are hard to come by as I am sure you know. Hopefully others in your area will have some connections for you.

User Stats

Votes
    Replied

Hi Brandon, I work in the Phoenix area and i am a contractor that is very reliable. If you need any help with the flips or man power i can definitely provide a high quality service 

User Stats

Votes
    Jana Crum
    • Realtor
    • Phoenix, AZ
    Votes |
    • Realtor
    • Phoenix, AZ
    Replied

Hey @Brandon Patrick, congrats on building a successful flipping business and scaling it up! I'm always looking to build partnerships with great contractors to refer to my clients. Let's connect and see what projects we can work on!

User Stats

Votes
    Zachary Yelder
    Pro Member
    • Realtor
    • Phoenix, AZ
    Votes |
    Pro Member
    • Realtor
    • Phoenix, AZ
    Replied

Brandon. Would love to connect with you as well. I'm also active in the Phoenix metro area with new builds and rehabs. We can meet at any of my sites or yours. I have a new one coming in Troon and South Mountain I'd like to discuss. 

• Zachary Yelder