Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Denver Real Estate Forum
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Chris Lopez
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Denver Coronavirus updates and Q&A

Chris Lopez
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Posted

Over the last week (man how fast the world can change!) I've had clients and fellow investors and agents reach out to ask questions on the market. I share what I know and often learn tidbits from them.

It's been a great way to share knowledge, but it's over one-on-one phone calls. Add in the fact that news and the market are changing by the hour = inefficient ways of sharing knowledge and staying up to date. Frankly, I'm having trouble keeping up with everyone.

I started thinking of better ways to share ideas and information... then it hit me to start a BP thread! The forum is easy for sharing ideas and collaborating.

There are quite a few smart people around town that can share their knowledge and what their hearing from their network. It should be a great way for all of us to learn and help get through this.

At this point, it's us versus the damn virus.

Tagging people that I know around town who are frequent posters to BP with great info. Add anyone that I don't know or forgot

@James Carlson

@Erin Spradlin (just saw a google hangouts you're hosting. Hopefully you'll share notes!)

@Matt M.

@Craig Curelop

@Dan Mackin

@Scott Trenchfor north Colorado @James Orr

Hopefully, they and others join. if not, I'll keep posting updates. I'm pretty isolated at home, so being isolated on BP will just add salt to the wound. :)

Be safe and stay healthy!

Loading replies...