Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Off Topic
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Phil Beck
  • New to Real Estate
  • Sigourney IA
Votes |
Anyone looking for help?

Phil Beck
  • New to Real Estate
  • Sigourney IA
Posted

Hi

I just moved to Sigourney Iowa with my kids. I'm limited to office work since I injured my hands. I'm basically a certified bookkeeper. I want to get into real estate but since I have been out of work for a year since my injury I don't have the means to get into real estate. I'm interested in getting into real estate in renting. I was going to be an appraiser but couldn't find anyone who would hire me as a apprentice. Anyone need help in the Sigourney area? I hope I'm not posting something that is against forum rules. I just wanted to see if anyone needs help.