Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2019 · 89 posts · 23 votes
I created a website a few months back, have done all the initial work of optimizing it and making sure it's easy to navigate. The problem i've run into is it's not converting well. I've gotten around 15K views on ads and about 300 web visitors but no luck. I don't think I can post the website here but If anyone would be able to help me out I would be extremely grateful. Plenty of opportunity with this site and I'd love to work with someone in the BP community to get this up and running. There's some long term goals I have with the site and would like to work with someone else to improve it and make it more professional. Thank you in advance to anyone who might be able to PM or put me in touch with someone who can help!
I created a website a few months back, have done all the initial work of optimizing it and making sure it's easy to navigate. The problem i've run into is it's not converting well. I've gotten around 15K views on ads and about 300 web visitors but no luck. I don't think I can post the website here but If anyone would be able to help me out I would be extremely grateful. Plenty of opportunity with this site and I'd love to work with someone in the BP community to get this up and running. There's some long term goals I have with the site and would like to work with someone else to improve it and make it more professional. Thank you in advance to anyone who might be able to PM or put me in touch with someone who can help!
Yet you can't articulate why your site is the next Zillow.
Cut your losses and search for your next Zillow. Millions of people and many 10,000s of programmers have tried to monetize the space. Personally, I've stuck to real estate investing and not going for the 'easy buck' selling information. I'm happy with my investment decisions.
Before you respond, talk to a startup incubator (national or local) and see if their response is what mine would be: what do you have that I can't get already?
New to Real Estate · Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 1 vote
4y
Hi Eric! I think I might be able to help you out! Funny how I came across this post lol. I help content creators and innovators on social media platforms for monetization. Also if you need help with your website, I can ask my friend too. Are you looking into an investor for your site or to market it? I think tech is always a great business to go into (bay area grad lol) I'm actually in the process of creating an app. If you don't try you never know!
Hi Eric! I think I might be able to help you out! Funny how I came across this post lol. I help content creators and innovators on social media platforms for monetization. Also if you need help with your website, I can ask my friend too. Are you looking into an investor for your site or to market it? I think tech is always a great business to go into (bay area grad lol) I'm actually in the process of creating an app. If you don't try you never know!