Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Off Topic
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Matthew Reid
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Jonesboro, AR
Votes |
Visiting Boise Idaho and Need Help

Matthew Reid
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Jonesboro, AR
Posted

OK, I know that this is a long shot, and I will try and keep it short.  My wife and some friends are coming up to Boise Idaho to go skiing at Sun Valley this weekend.  We rented our vehicles several months ago from the Larry Miller Enterprise Dealership.  However, I was validating everything today and I learned that the dealership closes at 12PM tomorrow and my wife and my flight lands at 1:30 PM.  Me and the other husband and looked everywhere to two other trucks to rent and we cannot find one to rent. I was wondering if anyone on here would be willing to pick up the trucks for us tomorrow morning and help us with the reservation or have some other solution for us.  We would be more than happy to pay you for your services.  I am continuing to look for more options.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

User Stats

Votes
Lexey Vezzoso
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Replied

Hey Matthew!

I came across this as I was going through the forums! I'd be happy to help you guys out! 

Let me know what I need to do. :)

-Lexey