Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
New Member Introductions
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Matt M Antonio
  • New to Real Estate
  • Spokane County
Votes |
Rental Properties Investing by Brandon Turner

Matt M Antonio
  • New to Real Estate
  • Spokane County
Posted

Even though it's not letting me change my profile picture ( I think there's a bug in back end), that don't stop me for making my VERY FIRST POST here in BiggerPockets. 

My journey to a multi-family started when I read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" and now reading the "Rental Properties Investing" by Brandon Turner. I contacted multiple local property managers, local investors, and even my own property broker of the apartment I live in, still ZERO conversion. I know what my real estate goals are and I'm very focused. I like taking risks because I know how to manage them. I have one fear, that is regretting not start my real estate journey, and I have one goal in life, walk up every morning to not go to my 9-5 job. SO, I want to know, what helped you purchase your very first rental property?