Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
New Member Introductions
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Clarence Harvey
  • New to Real Estate
  • Las Vegas
Votes |
Introduction and Networking

Clarence Harvey
  • New to Real Estate
  • Las Vegas
Posted

Hello! An aspiring investor here, moving to Cleveland Ohio within the next year or so to househack my first property and begin my real estate journey by age 25/26. Feels like I’m starting late. However

This is my introduction and to also network with anyone within the area of Cleveland and the Ohio area! 
id like to build connections with fellow investors and investor friendly real estate agents. Will be looking to scale relatively quickly as well

if anyone is willing to talk me through the Cleveland area or what I should expect and what to go for! That would be amazing. At the very least I’d like to connect and network with people within the srea

Loading replies...