Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Kamál Wigfall
Pro Member
Votes |
Finding Cash Buyers for Turnkey Airbnb in Metro Atlanta

Kamál Wigfall
Pro Member
Posted

Hello BiggerPockets Community!

My name is Kam, and I’m a new real estate wholesaler currently working on growing my buyer list. I have an exciting opportunity: I have a property under contract and ready for assignment in the 30310 zip code of Metro Atlanta.

This turnkey property boasts strong cash flow potential as it is currently utilized as an Airbnb, featuring a high rating of 4.78 stars and a consistent booking history.

Given that this property isn't distressed, I understand that finding the right cash buyer can be more challenging. I am eager to network and learn, especially since I’m starting out at the entry level.

If anyone has suggestions on finding cash buyers or would like to network, please feel free to reach out! I appreciate any insights and look forward to connecting with you all.

Best regards,

Kam

Loading replies...