Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Eli Alon
Votes |
Vacation rental Host in Miami

Eli Alon
Posted

Hello team,

We are a vacation rental management company in Miami and currently looking to expand the number of properties we manage.

We would be happy to hear from your experience which actions could help us to get new customers.

1. Relevant Facebook groups ?
2. Business groups for face-to-face meetings ? Real Estate, short-term management business groups in Miami and its surroundings ?
3. Ideas for collaborations ?
4. Advertising channels etc.

We mainly specialize in the management of villas and offer additional services to improve the hospitality experience for guests.

Any ideas will be more than welcome !

User Stats

Votes
Matthew Metros
  • Investor
  • New York, NY
Votes |
  • Investor
  • New York, NY
Replied

My suggestion is to get into your local community groups. Identify the channels where your audience is (Facebook Groups, NextDoor, Local Real Estate Meetups, etc.), and then make sure you are contributing to those conversations. Educate and show before and after results once you take over management. Sell through your results and build trust. 

The key here is being consistent. You need to be on top of the channels for people to start recognizing your name.

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Steffens
Pro Member
#3 Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions Contributor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
#3 Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions Contributor
  • Tampa, FL
Replied

We are in Tampa so close but still worlds apart.  We manage around 65 doors currently.  I would recommend networking with both your community and even your local competition.  Find your niche within the niche and always try to build value in all situations.  Best of luck!

CV3 Financial logo
CV3 Financial
|
Sponsored
Fix & Flip | DSCR | Construction Loans Up to 90% LTV - Up to 80% Cash Out - No Income Verification - No Seasoning Requirements

User Stats

Votes
Robert Ellis
Agent
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Agent
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Replied
Quote from @Eli Alon:

Hello team,

We are a vacation rental management company in Miami and currently looking to expand the number of properties we manage.

We would be happy to hear from your experience which actions could help us to get new customers.

2. Business groups for face-to-face meetings ? Real Estate, short-term management business groups in Miami and its surroundings ?

We mainly specialize in the management of villas and offer additional services to improve the hospitality experience for guests.

id' have interest in talking to you I'm in the icon building in brickell and there are about 400 units for Short term rentals in my building. I rent a unit as long term but I thought the building itself would be a great plan. I did some direct mailers to the tower and it worked out well but ongoing I want to get more. please reach out if you have further interest in downtown miami or brickell. I've been in real estate for 10+ years. 

User Stats

Votes
Sarah Kensinger
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Ohio
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Ohio
Replied

You have all the important points that work the best! You could also reach out to homeowners of properties you're interested in running.  

User Stats

Votes
Eli Alon
Votes |
Replied
Quote from @Robert Ellis:
Quote from @Eli Alon:

Hello team,

id' have interest in talking to you I'm in the icon building in brickell and there are about 400 units for Short term rentals in my building. I rent a unit as long term but I thought the building itself would be a great plan. I did some direct mailers to the tower and it worked out well but ongoing I want to get more. please reach out if you have further interest in downtown miami or brickell. I've been in real estate for 10+ years. 

Hello Robert,

Thank you for your response on BP.
We'll be glad to further discuss and look for opportunities together.

I've just shared a connect request with you, so will be happy if you can approve this so we can connect offline.