• Olympia, WA
Votes |
Crazy guests! Why?

Michael Baum
Pro Member
#1 Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions Contributor
  • Olympia, WA
Posted Jul 9 2024, 10:08
So I got a text from my cleaner that the washer wasn't working. It would go for about 3 minutes then flag an error LO FL. It is a Maytag mid grade front loader.

That error is low flow on the water. Luckily I was driving over with my son to move all his stuff from his apartment to a storage unit at WSU so he can move into a single apartment for his grad school work.

I was thinking it was the 2 water line screens. The city of Harrison ID where our lake house is located have been upgrading the water system. New well, improved pumps and the 2nd well was just turned on. Guests reported some brown water for a short time. I figured the screens had some debris. No big.

I get to the house and get started. I see the trim ring around the outlet box is falling off. It takes me 2 seconds to see that someone turned off the valves. What? Why would anyone do that? Makes no sense. I was able to wash all the laundry overnight before we had to head to WSU and get rolling.

Plus someone stole one of the small heaters I keep in the closets for winter guests if they need extra heat upstairs....dammit....

Loading replies...