Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Angelique Tinney
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bellevue, WA
Votes |
How to best Deal with The Current Commission Challenge - TACOMA/FIFE

Angelique Tinney
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bellevue, WA
Posted
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

• 09/10/24 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Poodle Dog Restaurant in Fife - meeting room in very back, 1522 54th Ave E Fife, Washington 98424
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

on The Current Commission Challenge ... Best Ways to Deal with the Current Commission Conundrum 

Panel Composed of an Managing Brokers, Investors, & Long Time REAPS Members 

All People that buy and sell on the MLS are Having to deal with this issue. How is the best way to handle it? Going to go through the MLS forms about Buyer Agency;

discuss buyer's agent commissions;

how this impacts listings that target investors versus retail consumers.

Will also discuss the state of the market &How the panel is advising their clients on what the future holds for pricing. 

About Our Panel: REAL ESTATE INVESTORS AND REAL ESTATE COMPANY OWNERS

Gideon Sylvan of Pellego Real Estate Patrick Choi of Agency One/Inspire Real Estate Greg Gallagher of Gallagher Real Estate Group Jake Lemke of NW Home Offer Jesse Le of Agency One/Inspire Real Estate

Register to Come and Get more details at www.REAPSweb.com