Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Rene Hosman
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Denver Book Launch Party for Scaling Smart + Meet & Greet with Authors

Rene Hosman
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
ModeratorPosted

8 Replies

• 09/09/24 06:30PM - 09:00PM America/Denver
  • Movement Climbing Gym, 1155 W. 5th Ave Denver, Colorado 80204
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Please join us for a meet and greet with the authors of BiggerPockets Publishing's newest book: Scaling Smart: How to Design a Self-Managing Business

You may have heard Kathy and Rich Fettke on the BiggerPockets podcasts 🎙️ or read any of their previous books - 📚 Retire Rich with Rentals, or  📚 The Wise Investor and Extreme Success. Their newest book takes on the important topics of how to scale your business so that you can work on your business, not just in itCome join the Fettke's for their book launch party supported by BiggerPockets !

📅 Sunday September 8th 

🕒 6:30-9:00pm 

📍Movement Climbing - Baker 1155 W. 5th Ave Denver, CO

RSVP for free here https://realwealth.com/scaling-smart-book-launch/

📖 Even if you can't make it to the event, you can preorder your own copy of the book here for delivery worldwide

Kathy and Rich's new book tackles topics like:

• The critical importance of crafting a personal vision—and using practical techniques to empower and inspire your team.
  • How to avoid the perils of hasty business expansion, use savvy strategies for sustainable growth, and unlock passive income
  • The vital distinction between scaling and growth—and clear systems, structures, and processes that prevent financial burnout.
  • How to harness technology and other tools to streamline your operations and scale your business with unmatched efficiency.

If you’ve already built a profitable business but you’re ready to free up your time without sacrificing growth, this book is for you. In Scaling Smart, Rich and Kathy Fettke distill more than twenty years of business strategy into the perfect guide for entrepreneurs ready to scale a successful enterprise.

Say goodbye to stress, reap the rewards of impactful growth, and save time, money, and energy as you grow your business!

User Stats

Votes
Dave Meyer
Pro Member
  • Head of Real Estate Investing at BiggerPockets
  • Amsterdam, NL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Head of Real Estate Investing at BiggerPockets
  • Amsterdam, NL
Replied

I wish I was in Denver for this! Rich and Kathy are the best and their book is going to be so good. 

User Stats

Votes
Rene Hosman
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
ModeratorReplied

Don't worry @Dave Meyer the Fettke's are also hosting a virtual event on 9/21 for those of you world wide :)

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/1206671-scal...

BiggerPockets logo
Network With Property Managers
|
BiggerPockets
Partnering with a property manager before you buy will boost your bottom line. Match and mingle with top property managers now!

User Stats

Votes
Don Konipol
Lender
Pro Member
#5 All Forums Contributor
  • Lender
  • The Woodlands, TX
Votes |
Lender
Pro Member
#5 All Forums Contributor
  • Lender
  • The Woodlands, TX
Replied

Good to see this topic discussed on BP.  I like the fact that the book is specific for real estate.  

User Stats

Votes
Max Ferguson
Agent
  • Realtor
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
Agent
  • Realtor
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Replied

@Rene Hosman

Awesome! I loved meeting them both at the BetterLife REI Summit!

FYI, one date shows September 8th, and another says September 10th in the post above. 

MF Home Group Logo

User Stats

Votes
Johnny McKeon
Pro Member
  • Mesa, AZ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Mesa, AZ
Replied

I need this book. I currently own 11 properties with 49 units with another 4plex under contract in Mesa, Arizona and I'm self managing myself. I need to learn more about scaling, delegation and taking myself out of the equation.

User Stats

Votes
Rene Hosman
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
ModeratorReplied
Quote from @Max Ferguson:

@Rene Hosman

Awesome! I loved meeting them both at the BetterLife REI Summit!

FYI, one date shows September 8th, and another says September 10th in the post above. 

Will you be at BPCon to meet them again in Cancun this October?!? 

Thx for the correction I appreciate it!

User Stats

Votes
Rene Hosman
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
ModeratorReplied
Quote from @Johnny McKeon:

I need this book. I currently own 11 properties with 49 units with another 4plex under contract in Mesa, Arizona and I'm self managing myself. I need to learn more about scaling, delegation and taking myself out of the equation.

Wow! Sounds like this book might be perfect for you. Can I ask with the number of units you have now what does your software stack look like? And what kinds of pros like bookkeeping, leasing agents, etc do you have on your team to help you manage all this?! A very impressive portfolio to be handling yourself!!

User Stats

Votes
Alexandra Hughes Pailet
Pro Member
  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets
  • Denver, CO
Replied

I will be out of town and even considered changing my flight to get back early for this! Kicking myself for not being there. I'm not even a climber but I know this is going to be a great time! Sad to miss everyone!