Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Virginia Marphis
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Reno / Sparks, NV
Votes |
Notes As Alternative Real Estate Investments

Virginia Marphis
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Reno / Sparks, NV
Posted

No Replies

• 08/21/24 05:30PM - 07:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Builders Association of Northern Nevada, 5484 Reno Corporate Drive Reno, Nevada 89511
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Join us to learn, network, and share ideas!

You do not need any prior experience in real estate to participate, just a strong desire to grow a profitable real estate portfolio and learn from other investors the best methods and tools to use.

Keep the 3rd Wednesday of every month open to join us.

For the month of August 2024, we have Joanna Lilly and David Kurtzman presenting on Notes As Alternative Real Estate Investments. This should be a great night full of great of information. You don't want to miss it!

We are looking for some speaker ideas or topics. You are welcome to submit those ideas so that we may engage this group in interesting, educational topics. I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

Register here -> https://bit.ly/3Ydg1XY

Directions:

Going South on Double R Blvd.: Left on Reno Corporate Dr. → First Right → Second Right → Down to the Very End

Going North on Double R Blvd.: Make the Right Turn Before Reno Corporate Dr. (Otherwise: Right on Reno Corporate Dr. And Follow Instructions Above From There)

Fathom Realty Logo