Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Anthony Chara
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Centennial, CO
Votes |
Nationwide Monthly Virtual Apartment Luncheon - Delaware Statutory Trusts

Anthony Chara
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Centennial, CO
Posted
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

• 07/23/24 11:00AM - 01:00PM America/Denver
  • https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMudu-spz8rG9x8o1zFwovy_eYM7i-aTSVo
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We generally have 70-85 attendees each month.

Meetings are open to people who are interested in buying or who already own apartment buildings and other commercial properties such as office buildings, storage facilities, strip malls, retail centers, mobile home parks, etc.

Each month we will network and educate each other on topics related to RE investing with an emphasis on, but not limited too, Apartments & other commercial properties. We will discuss SFH's too, if you have a question or problem we can help you with.

We start each meeting with a guest expert who will educate us on a type of investment or strategy to help us all be more successful. After that, we open up the meetings to nationwide networking. You can tell people about yourself, where you're located, where you're interested in finding investment properties and what type, and, you can ask for others who might be interested in the same areas to network and/or partner with you on your projects. If you're a vendor (RE agent, roofer, lender, plumber, handyman, etc), you can let everyone know that on the webinar.

This is your opportunity to network with other like-minded investors and to keep learning about this industry to get out of your J.O.B. and start living the life style you want and deserve!!

Our guest educator this month is Daniel Raupp with Fortitude Investments. Fortitude is a company that specializes in Delaware Statutory Trusts (DST). You might be asking yourself, what the heck is a DST and why do I care? Great question.

DST's help in a few ways. 1- They are similar to a REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) and, more importantly, if you're trying to do a 1031 Exchange, they can be a great 'get out of jail free' card just in case you run out of options and don't want to lose your 1031 tax deferment.

Join us on this educational webinar to learn a lot more about the pros and cons of DST's.