Property Manager
Agent
  • Realtor
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted Jun 25 2024, 13:22
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

• 07/02/24 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/Denver
  • Treehouse Cafe, 5965 N Academy Blvd, Ste. 203 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

NEW LOCATION! We are moving our meeting location to Treehouse Cafe. This is the newly opened cafe where we used to meet when it was Jarhead Coffee / Pikes Perk.

Join Colin Smith and Dan Haberkost at Hill City Church on the 1st Tuesday of every month at 6:30 PM and the 60+ investors who regularly attend!

Meeting Topic: Jen Way is a sales coach who teaches people how to better communicate with leads in order to get more Yeses and make more money. Jen will talk about easy ways to add structure and intent to your conversations and how to break away from using a script.

Jen was also Brent Bowers sales person for several years who was the original co-host of our meetup.

Here is what to expect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du053K5nes4 (Location & Frequency Has Changed)

A time to learn from experienced investors or guest speakers, share wholesale deals, and network with other investors.

Date: Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024

Time: 6:30-8:30 PM

Location: Treehouse Cafe - 5965 N Academy Blvd, Ste. 203, Colorado Springs, CO 80918

Cost: Please purchase food and drink on your way into the cafe. Your purchases are the only way we get to continue hosting our meetup at a cafe. Thank you!

Meet The Hosts:

Colin Smith - Investing since 2012 and licensed Realtor since 2014. My niche as a Realtor has been working with Investors in the buy, sell, and management of their investments. I've flipped homes, own and professionally manage rental properties (~450 Doors), and been a hard money lender. My goal is to find deals and match them with investors who are ready to jump on the opportunity, problem solve real estate deals, and grow a portfolio. I personally feel the buy and hold strategy is the ultimate wealth building tool. I personally own 45 residential doors and / or mobile home pads plus a commercial building across the Colorado Springs area working towards building financial independence.

Dan Haberkost – I discovered real estate investing while I was finishing college and purchased my first house hack before graduating. Currently, I work for myself managing my portfolio of rental properties, developing single family/small multi family homes and buying/selling land on notes. It's amazing how quickly I've been able to create complete freedom over my time through RE investing and I'm happy to help others do the same any way I can!

SEE YOU THERE!