Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Moorhead
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Demystifying New Construction

Jordan Moorhead
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Austin, TX
Posted May 29 2024, 16:37
This event is brought to you by:

3 Replies

• 06/27/24 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/Chicago
  • Google The Moorhead Team, call 512-888-9122 if you get lost, 1801 S MoPac Expy #100 Austin, Texas 78746
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We have had a lot of requests for information about new construction and we thought we'd bring in an expert to talk about it! Come learn all about new construction in Austin and how you can break into this exciting sector.

A little about our speaker:

Nicholas got started in real estate investing in Austin in 2013, and then went on to get licensed in 2015. The first property was a buy, improve and hold, but the process was intoxicating, and eventually led to forming a business around flipping in 2018. The first flip property as a business was in Elgin, Texas and sold in 2018. In 2020 Nicholas bought his first lot deal, and built the property at 900 Garden Villa Court in Austin.

User Stats

Votes
Mike Reynolds
Pro Member
  • construction
  • Nacogdoches, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • construction
  • Nacogdoches, TX
Replied May 30 2024, 04:46

@Jordan Moorhead do you have a meetup group in Austin? I don't need the construction advice but I'm always looking to network. I've been working and building in the area since last August. At the same time I've been looking for properties. Count me in on this one. 

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Klemm
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Chicago, IL
ModeratorReplied May 30 2024, 06:01

Looks like a good event @Jordan Moorhead!  I was Visiting Austin 2 weeks ago and would have attended if I was still there...currently back in Chicago.  

I had not been there since I lived in Austin 14 years ago and it was almost sad how much had changed. Rainey Street is no longer WEIRD it's cool haha, but enjoyed the weird Austin better.

As far as the speaker goes, where is he currently building new construction in Austin?  

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Moorhead
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Austin, TX
Replied May 31 2024, 14:35
Quote from @Jonathan Klemm:

Looks like a good event @Jordan Moorhead!  I was Visiting Austin 2 weeks ago and would have attended if I was still there...currently back in Chicago.  

I had not been there since I lived in Austin 14 years ago and it was almost sad how much had changed. Rainey Street is no longer WEIRD it's cool haha, but enjoyed the weird Austin better.

As far as the speaker goes, where is he currently building new construction in Austin?  

Mostly South Austin I believe but I know he's done some other areas