Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Caten Murphy
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
May LKN Meetup: Properly Insuring REI Exposures

Caten Murphy
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted

No Replies

• 05/15/24 06:30PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • Sabi Asian Bistro, Back Room, 130 Harbour Place Drive Davidson, North Carolina 28036
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

This month, we are diving into something that can truly make or break your investments; proper insurance!

I think it's safe to say we encounter some very ~unique~ situations in this industry, and if you aren't intimately familiar with how your properties are covered, you may end up spending a lot of time and money to fix those issues. Most real estate investors end up purchasing insurance with minimal understanding of what they're actually buying, and unfortunately, most real estate investment insurance products offered in the marketplace are inadequate and fall short of protecting our interests. We all know we are nothing without our teams, and we are excited to share one of our valued members, Mike Stelljes from Lowry Insurance, with you! He has been in the insurance industry since 1993 and currently handles 200+ real estate investments in 42 states.

Mike is going to help shorten our learning curves by sharing some of the lessons learned from his 30+ years in the industry, as well as the programs he offers that are not available to the majority of retail agents and brokers that include better coverage, pricing, and much less time involved; so you can focus on doing what you do best - closing deals.

We look forward to seeing you guys next week! Feel free to invite anyone you think may want to join us! As always, if you have any questions email me at [email protected] or text me at (704) 614-6699.