REI Connect - David Granzella "Mindset to Achieve Your REI Goals"

Nicole Masters
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Sacramento, CA
Posted Oct 18 2022, 11:37

1 Reply

• 11/01/22 06:00PM - 09:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • We meet in the outside portion of the restaurant, 1563 Eureka Rd Roseville, California 95661
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

David Granzella is a go-giver. Dedicated to REI education, networking and collaboration, David Granzella is a go-to resource in the Sacramento region for many investors, from newbies to OG's. We welcome David's insight during this changing environment, as he's seen it all.

From David:
"I currently sit on several corporate boards focusing on real estate acquisitions and I am a consultant putting together real estate transactions in Northern California / Sacramento. My focus is in single family residences, wholesaling, and retailing, buying and maintaining long term rentals. In 2004 I started Vision Real Estate Solutions Inc, “We Build Relationships – Provide solutions”, this philosophy has built relationships and a solid foundation. Education is a key to success. Unable to find a real estate investment club in the area that provided quality education in the Sacramento area, I started NORCALREIA investment club, in 2004."

Masters Realty LLC Logo

Loading replies...