Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Greg Gaudet
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Pukalani, HI
Votes |
Attention Maui Investors! Join us for our15th Maui REI Meetup!

Greg Gaudet
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Pukalani, HI
Posted Aug 19 2022, 01:45
This event is brought to you by:

1 Reply

• 09/01/22 04:00PM - 05:00PM Pacific/Honolulu
  • https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83388954911
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Aloha All! 

We're back!! Sorry for the long break, I had been doing a lot of traveling recently and wrapping up some big projects so we haven't had a meetup in so long! But we're back and will be meeting Thursday, September 1st at 4pm via zoom. Call in from the comfort of your own home, car, office, or wherever you like to hang out and pau hana. This meetup is very casual style and is open to all. We just like to talk story and learn, and keep an open format because we always end up stumbling into a topic so much better than anything we would've planned, and I can speak for myself at least and say that I learn so much and make so many great connections every time. I look forward to see you all again! 

Remember, please be respectful and take a moment to click the blue button near the top of this post that says "attend event" so we know how many people to expect. 

i had been planning on resuming in person meetups for our next meetup, but seems like so many friends have covid right now so decided to play it safe for this one. Let me know your thoughts; would you prefer to resume in person meetups? Or do you like the flexibility of being able to call in on zoom and not have to put shorts on? Haha 

Greg Gaudet and Maui Home Buyers LLC is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Maui Home Buyers 15th Investors Meetup

Time: Sep 1, 2022 04:00 PM Hawaii

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83388954911

Meeting ID: 833 8895 4911

This even is brought to you by Greg and David from Maui Home Buyers! 

Loading replies...