I make 70K/year. What would you do in my shoes?

I make 70K/year. What would you do in my shoes?

Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 82 posts · 15 votes

I'm 25 and make 70K a year. The catch - I have 50K in debt between my car and school loans. I want to be a big-time investor (I know, the usual right). What would you do to make my dream a reality?

0Reply
21 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Rockville, MD · Member since 2015 · 133 posts · 83 votes
    6y

    I personally would sell the car, get a used Toyota Yaris for like 4k, decrease your expenses and go all in on paying the rest of the loan off in a year max.

    After the year of living on a crazy budget, save like a normal person and invest the rest. That is what I did anyway. 

    You can do it! Nothing easy is worth doing :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.