Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
General Landlording & Rental Properties
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
Agent
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
Would you keep this renter?

Nathan Gesner
Agent
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorPosted

Tenant lives in a 2bed/1bath apartment. She was given two weeks to clean the place. She removed a lot of stuff, but this is the end result.

She is very nice, pays like clockwork, communicates well, and never fusses. 

Would you renew her lease, or terminate? Why?

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Replied

@Nathan Gesner Just curious. Did you get her out? Did she remove everything? Any damage to her unit from the hoarding?

I'm in a similar situation and have given tenant until tomorrow to comply with her lease. She is a many years tenant, pays on time, and causes no problems except for this very big issue of hoarding. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied

At least it seems you didn’t have to spend $$ on eviction. I will give my tenant a 60 day notice tomorrow as she had made no attempts to clean up and pray she actually leaves after the 60 days. 
Thank you for your reply. Sometimes it helps to know I’m not the only one with these problems. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes