Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Daulton
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Abilene, TX
Votes |
How to find Team members like photographer, interior designer, etc.

Ryan Daulton
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Abilene, TX
Posted

How can I find Team members on the BP website in Abilene, TX that are not Agent, Lender, PM, Tax Pro, or Financial Planner?  I'm looking for a photographer, PM, and interior designer that lives in Abilene, TX.  The BP Build Your Team tool does not include links for these resource types (other than PM).

User Stats

Votes
Corby Goade
Property Manager
Agent
  • Investor
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
Property Manager
Agent
  • Investor
  • Boise, ID
Replied

Once you have a good connection in your market with an agent or a PM, they should have many of those relationships in place and can make introductions for you. I'd start asking the people you already work with. 

User Stats

Votes
Nelisa Lee
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Replied
Quote from @Ryan Daulton:

How can I find Team members on the BP website in Abilene, TX that are not Agent, Lender, PM, Tax Pro, or Financial Planner?  I'm looking for a photographer, PM, and interior designer that lives in Abilene, TX.  The BP Build Your Team tool does not include links for these resource types (other than PM).

Agree with Corby that some of the connects you make on here would be great resources to ask! Another way could be by searching for properties that are listed that you like the photography for or interior design on and reaching out to those agents. I've found that many are happy to provide their contacts since most agents can't keep these people busy enough on just their own listings. For PM, we found ours through networking and talking with other investors.

Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 3.99% rates, 5% down loans, below market prices across the US! Txt REI to 33777

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Daulton
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Abilene, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Abilene, TX
Replied

I like your creative ideas

User Stats

Votes
David Ramirez#3 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Replied

In my opinion, attending networking events and getting referrals from other investors is still the best way to find independent contractors. 

User Stats

Votes
Bailey Rentz
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied

I'm not located in Abilene but used to live there and have some properties there.  I've used Daron Pacheco with Howdy Media for photos -(806) 215-0011.  He's been pretty good and gets back fast.  I don't have an interior designer recommendation unfortunately. 

User Stats

Votes
Bailey Rentz
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied

Mitch Barnett with Barnett & Hill has been recommended to me before for property management.  Mitch is a good guy. I only have a few properties there though so I just manage myself, so I can't specifically speak to experience with their PM, but others have spoken highly. 

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Daulton
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Abilene, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Abilene, TX
Replied

Thank you guys for the local recommendations!

User Stats

Votes
Alecia Loveless
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied

@Ryan Daulton I’m not local to Abilene but have just used Google searches to find these types of services in my area. Then I either get the contacts of former clients or else I just give the vendor a chance and try them out once.

User Stats

Votes
Virginia Franzese
Agent
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
Votes |
Agent
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
Replied

Real Estate Agents tend to "got a girl or guy" for just about everything in life. My network in KC frequently asks me who I recommend for __________________. In other words, if you find a great agent in your area, he or she should be able to connect you with just about any resource needed!

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Hey Ryan! 

Attending local meet-ups in Abilene is a great way to connect with photographers, property managers, and interior designers directly. These events often attract local professionals who can offer personal recommendations, share their portfolios, and provide insights into their services. Plus, networking in person can help you build relationships and find trusted contacts within the community.

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Daulton
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Abilene, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Abilene, TX
Replied

@Katie Smith  in small-town Abilene there are hardly any networking groups in person.  But I look for opportunities to network when I can.

User Stats

Votes
Michael Smythe
Property Manager
  • Property Manager
  • Metro Detroit
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Property Manager
  • Metro Detroit
Replied

Connect with real estate agents.

BiggerPockets logo
PassivePockets is here!
|
BiggerPockets
Find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Daulton
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Abilene, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Abilene, TX
Replied
Quote from @Bailey Rentz:

I'm not located in Abilene but used to live there and have some properties there.  I've used Daron Pacheco with Howdy Media for photos -(806) 215-0011.  He's been pretty good and gets back fast.  I don't have an interior designer recommendation unfortunately. 

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Daulton
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Abilene, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Abilene, TX
Replied

@Bailey Rentz do you know any handyman or cleaners in Abilene?