Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Jeff Berlin
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Looking For Multifamily Deals

Jeff Berlin
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted

Hello Everyone, 

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Jeff. I am looking for a multifamily deal preferably over 50 units. I currently own 100 units in Columbus Ohio so anything there would be a plus since I already know property managers there. My problem has been finding deals that cashflow and aren't negatively levered with today's interest rates. Here is what I am looking for: B or higher class property in a good market with an increasing population. I would like sufficient cashflow on this property with room for slight improvement. 

I recognize that these deals are hard to come by nowadays, however if anyone has any off market deals or can point me in the right direction for a deal that meets some of my criteria that would be great. Thank you. 

Loading replies...