Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
River Sava
Pro Member
#1 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Lender
  • USA
Votes |
Property Managment Promotion Opportunity: Preferred FL PM for Easy Street Capital

River Sava
Pro Member
#1 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Lender
  • USA
Posted
  • State Referral Pages: We lend in 47 States and are looking to feature a great Property Managment Company in Florida. Ideally this is for agents that work with prolific investors focused on the 1-10 unit investment space, particularly short term rentals! This would include a short bio, recommendation and link to your website!
  • Referral Partnership Agreement – Please let me know if you are intersted in earning up to earn 0.50% of each Loan Amount. We pride ourselves on providing 100% transparency with clear insight to all deals clicked upon into our CRM so you can track every client sent our way, including deal progress, done deals and referral commissions owed!
    • Guest Posts and Article Features – We have frequently had success with guest post features on our Industry Insights blog – allowing you to introduce your company to a new audience of real estate investors! We are also open and willing to provide your website with content and a guest article written by our top-notch writing team!