Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Perry K.
  • Investor
  • Toronto, ON
Votes |
Looking for Cleveland PM

Perry K.
  • Investor
  • Toronto, ON
Posted

Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of building a strong team in Cleveland, OH, as we aim to grow our portfolio in the area. Our main focus is on section 8 rentals, and we're currently seeking a reliable property manager and contractor who can help us bring properties to rent-ready conditions. If anyone has contacts they've had positive experiences with or are currently working with, I'd greatly appreciate any recommendations. Feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Regina Blake
  • Realtor
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied

Hi, as an Ohio Realtor, I just came by to inform you if you need any assistance, please feel free to contact me. Thanks!

Regina Blake- Ohio Realtor

User Stats

Votes
Jad Boudiab
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied

B2B Property Management - b2brealty.com - we manage tons of section 8 and handle renovations under one roof. Give us a shout.

BiggerPockets logo
Network With Property Managers
|
BiggerPockets
Partnering with a property manager before you buy will boost your bottom line. Match and mingle with top property managers now!

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#1 General Real Estate Investing Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
James Wise#1 General Real Estate Investing Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Replied
Quote from @Perry K.:

Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of building a strong team in Cleveland, OH, as we aim to grow our portfolio in the area. Our main focus is on section 8 rentals, and we're currently seeking a reliable property manager and contractor who can help us bring properties to rent-ready conditions. If anyone has contacts they've had positive experiences with or are currently working with, I'd greatly appreciate any recommendations. Feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you!

HoltonWise is the biggest name in the game when it comes to Section 8 investing in Cleveland. CLICK HERE to talk to us about management pricing and things of that sort.

User Stats

Votes
Samuel Diouf#1 New Member Introductions Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Samuel Diouf#1 New Member Introductions Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied

Hey Adderson, I can connect you with some excellent PMs in the Cleveland area. 

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Janus
Agent
  • Realtor
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
Agent
  • Realtor
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied
Quote from @Perry K.:

Hello everyone,

Thank you!

Hey Adderson I have a rolodex of PM's in the Cleveland area that you could reach out to. 

User Stats

Votes
Perry K.
  • Investor
  • Toronto, ON
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Toronto, ON
Replied
Quote from @Jad Boudiab:

B2B Property Management - b2brealty.com - we manage tons of section 8 and handle renovations under one roof. Give us a shout.

Perfect. Ill be in touch

User Stats

Votes
Perry K.
  • Investor
  • Toronto, ON
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Toronto, ON
Replied
Quote from @Samuel Diouf:

Hey Samuel,

Thanks for the reply. Any help you can give me connecting with PM would be great.

User Stats

Votes
Zeke Liston
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied
Quote from @Perry K.:

Hello everyone,

Thank you!

That's great, Adderson; I've got some recommendations that I'd be happy to share! 

User Stats

Votes
Jessica Larson
  • Property Manager
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied

Hi Adderson, I am apart of one of the largest PM's in the area. We manage 2,400+ units and have great experience with Section 8 and can assist you with the whole process. Would be happy to share more!

User Stats

Votes
Jiwon Lee
  • Long island, NY
Votes |
  • Long island, NY
Replied
Quote from @Samuel Diouf:

Looking for reliable contractors and Pms as well. Please share with me too! Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
#2 Innovative Strategies Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
#2 Innovative Strategies Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied
Quote from @Perry K.:

Hello everyone,

Thank you!

Hey Perry, so how many did you pick up and did you find a competent PM co? If not I have it all, props, PM and much more.